I'm at Waffle House

I'm at Waffle House

AMA

are you at waffle house

how high are you?

Can you ask them if they serve houses there?

Have you reflected on your life decisions that lead you there?

Age long question - pancake vs crepe?

I fucking love crepes because they're basically a shell for what you put inside, unlike American pancakes which are just dough you try to flavor with other shit like syrup. What I'm trying to say is, crepe is much more versatile and don't even have to be desert depending on how you mix them.

Ricotta Pancakes.

Crepes are great though but I agree with what you said that they are a shell for the other ingredients to shine.

Yes

Not at all

I asked, the black cook gave me a weird look

Yes and I regret all of them

Pancake, but waffles reign supreme over both

>large hashbrowns, smothered and covered
>short stack
>bacon
>eggs over easy

pancakes for breakfast
crepes for dessert

Tell me why you ordered a Western Omelette and why if you didn't you'd have shit taste

>waffles reign supreme over both
My nigga right here
Nothing like a good crisp waffle with some syrup and peanut butter

I thought you had a brain until you said peanut butter.

Can you buy me a waffle? And since I'm on the other side of the world, can you eat it for me too?

Yeah the left are the pancakes, as eaten by the ancient Romans, you arrogant American filth.

Have there been any fights yet?

Sausage biscuit double hashbrowns.

>syrup and peanut butter
More like chicken and gravy.
Peanut butter is good too, though.

Why do you feel the need to pay an incredible markup for food that could be easily cooked by a retarded child? $8 for some eggs, toast and a slice of sausage?

I'm being serious, I have friends who think that Waffle House is the most amazing fucking thing and they will literally drive for hours to visit one and pay $6 for some hash browns. Why?!

did you get robbed