Be me

>Be me
>Be longing for a nice, thirst quenching beverage
>All of a sudden, a can of Coca Cola appears

My friends, let me tell you. This Coca Cola was some of the best tasting drinks I have ever had. The flavor is bold and tasty; nothing has tasted so sweet and so refreshing, and it's delicious, hydrating qualities instantly cured me of my thirst. Not only that, but the whole drink was only 150 calories, so I can enjoy this amazing beverage without fearing of any health concerns. I urge you to try out Coca Cola the next time you have an itching for a cool beverage!

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/carolynkylstra/heres-whats-wrong-with-that-viral-coca-cola-graphic?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

subliminal marketing aint gonna work here buddy. this is Veeky Forums not facebook. we're a little wiser than the average cuck

Its basically America in a can . Full of shit thats not good for anyone

what loser created this?

An honest scientist in harvard.

You can stop now, coca cola

You know what....I just might just have to agree with you OP. My wife's son loves your beverages and he can't get enough of them so I always buy the excellent value multi-packs.

I would recommend it to all of my friends and colleagues.

>fuck, crystal pepsi came out
>we better start shilling, boys

this is some dumb shit, i drink about 8 cokes a day (i buy 2-3 of the big squares when i go to the store) and i'm perfectly healthy and do not feel bad after drinking them

This is a fucking troll right?

>only 150 calories
That's a lot of fucking calories given you could just have easily drank water for 0.

Take this shithead . That's an extra and totally unnecessary 960 calories a day, nearly half of what the average person should be consuming.

I genuinely know people who drink that much in a day. They're all landwhales, of course.

I love this meme

the biggest problem with this is overconsumption and serving sizes. sodas used to all be 6 ounces, which is okay, but soda companies started competing with each other and offering bigger portions for the same price.

so people started consuming more instead of just getting a better deal for their money. if a fully grown adult has 6 ounces of soda with a healthy meal, there's not much wrong with that as long as they don't also have dessert.

but when a child wakes up a drinks a 12 ounce soda for breakfast, that's when you start having major problems.

>that snarky number 4 comparison with heroin consumption to shock readers

Literally describing what happens anytime you do something pleasing whether it's smoking, eating something you like, sex,doing drugs or enjoying your workout.

Holy shit I know coke is not good for you but whoever wrote this is a fag.

>Literally describing what happens anytime you do something pleasing whether it's smoking, eating something you like, sex,doing drugs or enjoying your workout.

yes.. but sex and workout is healthy and you burn calories...

drinking a coke .. not so

it's like when people compare dairy products to drugs

>Cheese really is crack. Study reveals cheese is as addictive as drugs.

this is why it's hard to take weed smokers seriously when they use "studies" to prove that smoking weed is healthy too

people also get injured working out and get diseases/unwanted pregnancies from sex

I burn calories every time I open the tab and lift my arm to drink it.

If I drink enough of them during the day, sometimes I reward myself for burning all those calories by helping myself to another!

This

If I get a 24 pack, carry it to the car, carry it from the car to the house and open the box and each can, that's gotta be a few hundreds calories.

>people also get injured working out and get diseases/unwanted pregnancies from sex

you are absolutely right!

we have to forbid sport and sext too!!

sadly your parents didnĀ“t know about this facts , but its never too late, jump from a bridge please, humanity will thank you later

buzzfeed.com/carolynkylstra/heres-whats-wrong-with-that-viral-coca-cola-graphic?

get fucked euroscum

yeah that's not what i'm saying you retard. but everything can be good or bad depending on how its used. so to say soda is literally evil and sex/exercise are always good isn't correct.

>you don't agree with me so you should kill yourself
that fucking ego though, you're so fragile

>drinking the liquid jew

> arguing about the healthiness of sex and Sport in a food forum
is like
> comparing guns with cars because cars kill more people then guns ...

>say soda is literally evil and sex/exercise are always good isn't correct.

but... drinking soda is never good .. so..

give me 1 fucking good reason to drink soda !
and " because i like it and its my free will" is not a valid argument..

>but... drinking soda is never good .. so..
>give me 1 fucking good reason to drink soda!
>and " because i like it and its my free will" is not a valid argument..

gee, and we wonder why haven't you won a nobel prize for discovering this.

>work night shift at Kroger
>have to listen to jason Derulo shill me coca cola 8 hours a night

If this monkey opens his menthol encrusted lips one more time I'll kill myself

I feel for you famalam, when I used to work at blockbuster we had to sit through hours of the same dish network ad OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER

I like Coke but we only stock Pepsi because my wife's son likes it better.

>buzzfeed