Its over guys

>its over guys

>see you at 5k

lel. Bitcoin was high risk/high reward back then.
Now it's only high risk, you're guaranteed to lose money if you bought above 5k.
We're unironically going to 3k.

Now it's only high risk, you're guaranteed to lose money if you bought above $10.
We're unironically going to $3.

Now it's only high risk, you're guaranteed to lose money if you bought above $0.10.
We're unironically going to $0.03.

Deluded. By your logic, Bitcoin will always go up.

I've woken up every single day for 20+ years. You think one day I'm just not going to wake up? Get real lol

Enjoy your bulltraps all the way to the bottom.
It's so laughable that you can't see Bitcoin going back to $1k. This was the price one year ago.

The bubble already bursted at 20k.

>please go back to $1k I want to own 1 BTC

Right. Only newfags are bearish. Wait, you're wrong.
You would have said the same thing in 2013, but you probably weren't around back then.

That's the whole point of deflationary currency, retard. It will always go up.

lmao.

i dont get this, if its so unironic. Why not put your money where your mouth is and short the market? Every damn fool who calls this a bubble never seems to be smart enough to grasp that you can short things you believe are to highly priced.

people will keep saying its over every fucking year for the rest of our lives.

Best trader on bitfinex made 1.1k BTCs in last week from trading. Do you people really think these guys give a flying fuck what the price is?

Bu buu they will scare people if it drops to much. Who gives a fuck? If people believe in btc tech (kek) then they wont be scarred off. Oh? They only care about moon and lambos? Well that sounds like speculative bubble I must say...

Nice counter argument you fucking faggot.

Because they sit on the sidelines with a few hundred dollars to their name and actually have no real insight besides jealous nocoiner fud

Huh? I sold at 14k and only hold a two ICOs that haven't hit exchanges yet.

Ehh I was, same as I was saying everyone to buy at $250 but we had idiots like you claiming the bottom was lower.

Ultimately it matters not, we are going 6 figures long term.

How many times do you show up on that pic?

>he thinks bitcoin can still do a 1000xer

It can if we all believe.