ZCL BITTREX ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY

GET IN HERE FOR A MOON MISSION THAT IS GOING TO DOUBLE

IF BITTREX DOESNT ANNOUNCE IT TODAY
ITS CONFIRMED 26TH

STAY UPDATED OR YOU WILL MISS OUT IN THE FIRST 15% GAIN IN 5 MINUITES

Im waiting for granpa btc to stop shitting the bed, then im buying

2late, it's already a week from now

the possible 10% gain you might gain from btc plummeting. is nothing compared to the possible 15% loss you will see if your even 5 minutes late to the party. not worth the risk at this point

they usually announce between 2-7 days

How do you even show your face around here?

I guess you have no shame

can you sell a bit, so i can enter at 130?

god ive really been wanting to get into zcl and waiting for btc to stop shitting itself but now that you are telling me to buy im having second thoughts

if you werent smart enough to buy in at .012 yesterday then no you dont deserve it

go ahead dont listen to me then. see how that plays out for you.

zcl downward trend has been broken despite btc continuing to shit the bed. it will be the worst mistake you can make if you dont buy in right now

wtf it was like 2min spike
and i was sleeping

it was actually like an hour long battle. thats doesnt matter tho. if you buy in now you wont regret it.

Even worse than the mistake you keep making by posting here?

Checked.

user if Bitcoin can get its shit together we’d be in for a moon mission, but it looks like is trying to crush our hopes and dreams.

ok btc can go as low as 9k thats a 10% loss
ZCL will easily hit .015k stats thats like a 13% gain. do the math which is more likely especially with the announcement looming near

if you were to buy back now. its the best risk/reward

btc might have a slight pullback upwards
btc might crash sub 9k but pullback towards 9.5k
both pullbacks will be ideally timed for a moon mission. do you wanna missout again user?

nah, i don't buy at a loss
ill just keep my routine, to do oposite what you say

If the market can stabilize. ZCL has the potential to .025-.03 range

the market doesnt fucking matter. the second bittrex makes the announcement this shit is going parabolic then your getting left behind. imagine something similar to the fork date announcement where the shit gained 20% in seconds

>confirmed and admitted liar
fuck off and die nigger

they will support for god sake! do you think they sit around the table and say "Hey, fuck all this money we could make out of this fork"!
sure not

They announced BCH two days prior to snapshot.

How the fuck am I going to get left behind when I’m already in it you dumbass. All I said was if Bitcoin was at a higher price ZCL holders would further benefit from a support announcement.
So many dumb fags here

shut up faggot. suck my dick and do not sell

u guys already missed out on 2% for not listening to my warnings. how far will you let this get out of hand

I just fomod in
Tell me I'll be ok

uo 4% since the posting of this thread soon to hit 5%. thats the same if bitcoin were to crash to 9.5k in the last 30 minuites

wait till btc fart again

Don't trust this guy

keep watching ur potential zcl stack dwindle away.

up 6% since the posting of this thread.

when will these idiots learn

fuck this coin
its sucked me dry already
and its clearly, that some fuck is pumping the price right at this moment

its just smart money getting in before the announcement in a couple of hours

holy shit.

Ernest is the biggest cuck, kys you faggot pajeet

why does biz like not making money i dont understand

omegafag, what will ZCL peak at pre-fork?

>140
>smart money
hmmmmmmmmmmm

.035 sats so about a x2.5 return in a couple of days.

hey guys merk here, whats a satoshi?

-merk

90$

He's looking for an exit to dump you.

There will be a minor exchange support announcement either today or tomorrow but it won't reflect move the price.

Be careful guys, do not trust Omega.

ok lets see whos right then lmao. fucking idiot

hello there Merk
we still pumping DGB?

zcl rising against a falling btc.
whats going to happen when bittrex support followed by a btc bounce. please tell me you fucking idiots. keep watching ur potential stack dwindle away second by second

i think when support will be anounced
it will pump up to 190 and then dump again in like 20 minutes

can you shut up fucking fag? im all in ZCL but every time you speak something bad happens

just disappear please

if ur panicking because of a random trip fag on biz saying shit then you're already destined to fail in this market you emotional cuck

this
wanted to buy more, but this faggot is on it, so i will pass

please dont buy we dont need insecure weakhanded cucks in our rally

rally to hell?

just like all those people who panic sold btc at 7k,8k,9k, because some faggot tripfag told them what was going to happen o wait.

triple bottom coming followed by a btc bounce and bittrex announcements.
its actually happening guys

>tfw just sent over my ZCL from the exchange into my wallet
It's a shame that I only had enough to buy a miniscule amount but hey, at least I have some, right? Have high hopes for this one. Don't intend to sell for a good while either, maybe never, because it's a private coin.

another 120?

just btfo you stupid fag
i can tell you are a kraut
you smell

fuck I left the picture out

holding 15 i mined
Could it become 15k? I swear all these shitcoins I point my rigs at allways moon

Fugg man please tell me you're mining TRTL

no, i dont panick sell anything you fucking fagg but you are annoying as hell shut up already

>said another confirmed liar
lmao

With the vegas yeah, I point them there once in a while. Not sure what to do with my 3MM turtles though

btc being eaten up by the whales. this just confirms triple bottom here comes the bounce boys

Wow you actually called it

of fucking course i did. these idiots are losing potential stacks by the second. and all i can do is continue to bully this weak fucks

setup an air-gapped computer that has never touched the internet. de-solder or disconnect any wireless internal antennas or network cards. setup linux but compile everything from source code yourself, and audit all source code first. setup a paper wallet generator using a cryptographically secure source of random entropy.

transfer your 3MM turtules to the public key address you generated offline for your paper wallet. now your coins are safely stored offline and can't be hacked. the next step is critically important. take your paper wallet with 3MM turtles on it, and the next time you feel the call of nature, wipe your ass with that paper wallet and flush it down the toilet because that shit is worthless.

Omega are you a top or bottom?

>IF BITTREX DOESNT ANNOUNCE IT TODAY
>ITS CONFIRMED 26TH

wat

samefag

im not gay but if i were i couldnt see myself being anything but a top

lowest btc can go is 9.5k ZCL IS FUCKING HOLDING AND PUSHING UP
NOW TELL ME YOUR FUCKING REASON FOR NOT FUCKING BUYING IN RIGHT NOW. YOU'RE RISKING LOSING 20% FOR NO REASON YOU IDIOTS

it will drop again to 120 or lover in like 2-3 hours
screensnap this

spot the newfag

DO THE FUCKING MATH MAN
BTC AT 11K ZCL AT .012
BTC AT 9.8K ZCL AT .014

NOW TELL ME WTF DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN ONCE BTC CANT BREAK 9.5

So it’s not possible to be posting under 2 different IDs? OHH THIS WHOLE TIME

Fuck off you retard

how many zcl are you holding?

bottom fag detected

HERE COMES THE TRIPLE BOTTOM STRAP IN BOYS

Reminder to newfags: When BTC was at 7-8k Omega was calling for 100% chance of crashing to 3k, instead we went to nearly 12k. Don't based your trades on his shilling. (Whether or not this ZCL announcement moves the price or not, who knows, but just saying)

OBVIOUS NON ZCL HOLDER THIS GUY IS AN IDIOT IGNORE HIM

Thats not OG Ernest.

Fake Ernest

Top kek. Bittrex soon.

kek

Fork date: April 30th

Get this fucking pajeet out of here, everything he said in that post was completely off. Why would you trust anything he says?

Yeah that part was way off, but he did mention the miner fund thing. i didnt/dont take him fully seriously but I consider his points

At the time there was talk with telegram admins that something may happen with miners so this faggot took a shot in the dark and got it completely wrong

ah didnt know that

Been in a long time. I think this is the last big thing I ride. The stress and constant checking is not my favourite.

very much agreed. I put half my portfolio in and it sure has taught me about risk management haha.

Do you believe the rise of demand in ZCL while BTC is plummeting will at least keep the price steady?

Idk about you but I went all-in with $45k. High risk, high reward. Hoping hard Rhett does not fuck me over.

why do you even ask this schizo?
yesterday he told everyone about zcl being a scam
before the announcement he told everyone to buy
this guy is a maniac
since he was wrong so many times with his shitty ta, he only got worse

It has kept the price stable. Look at the sats.

what price? Im 8k in.

at which price?

Kill yourself faggot

Bro where did you buy in? Depending on when you bought in, you may have made one of the best decisions of your life, or fucked up really bad