Why is this allowed?

why is this allowed?

Bernie would have stopped them :(

a) there are probably differences in labelling requirements between the different countries that might account for the disparity
b) nothing wrong with complex blends of ingredients, long lists aren't inherently unhealthy.

TBHQ... yummy, enjoy your "freedom" fries 'merifat.

Theres sugar in fries??

McDonalds samefagging shill. Fuck off

except that's not even the full list of ingredients.

Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Canola Oil, Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Natural Beef Flavor [Wheat and Milk Derivatives]*, Citric Acid [Preservative], Dextrose, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate (Maintain Color), Salt. Prepared in Vegetable Oil: Canola Oil, Corn Oil, Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil with TBHQ and Citric Acid

there is sugar in almost everything you will buy at a place like maccas. it is not just a sweetener, it controls important stuff like texture, ice crystallisation, browning and so on.

murica

They put sugar in almost everything. Their burger buns have HFCS

TBQH SENPAI

>Their burger buns have HFCS
only in the USA.

the bread does too

As an european, I always wondered why Americans always say that Mcdonalds has the best fries, because I never really found them that good

but I guess I got the answer.

I think they used to be fried in beef tallow. until the lefty vege cunts made them change to the shit you see above.

Yep, this. Even Julia Child remarked that McD's fries were the best in the world. But that was back during the beef tallow days.

>why does capitalism force me to eat shit tier food that will make me fat either way?
You are actually retarded, this is what bernouts actually believe

They didn't do it because of lefty veggie cunts. They did it because the new fries taste better AND are way healthier for you. My wife disagrees with me on taste, even though she is vegetarian she misses the beef tallow fries. I eat meat, but dont miss them. I think the new ones are great and I'm happy to have a healthier option. My blood pressure and cholesterol levels can't take anymore of that freedom lovin, red blooded, all American beef tallow.

You sound like a lefty cunt.
Definitely some kind of cunt

Bernie would have rolled over and played dead. Then he would be mistakenly buried. He was a worthless cuck who paid lip service to his bullshit.

You sound like you just have some sort of cunt fixation... Pretty sure the issue is with you. Think about it, you run into all these cunts all the time right... What's the commonality in all those situations? You are.

The Buddhists would point out that the cunts dont exist, and the lefties and veggies do t exist, only your mind exists. Clearly its full of cunts.

a McDonald's attack post

what are we 13?

nice try but he's not the only one who thinks you're a cunt, also the other constant in all your scenario is the sun, therefor the sun causes cuntism right?

>long lists aren't inherently unhealthy.
In principle you're right. In practice, particularly in the US long ingredient lists are a good indicator of bullshit products.

This wouldn't have happened if they kept the beef tallow

Because here you have the choice to eat what you like, even if it contains food science ingredients. You can proceed to express your opinion about things online without getting sent to police. Also, we don't get our knives confiscated by police, so we have the freedom to cut our food into bite-size pieces.

They would have only remained with beef tallow as long as it was the cheapest option.

This guy gets it

So having our food be crappy is really a celebration of freedom? That's more tortured mental gymnastics than I'm willing to accept.

Yes
But also yes unfortunately.

Just get some frying fat from the mexican market and do your own.

>never having met cunts in a cave or his mom's basement

You are also a constant in the universe, and you seem to also have a cunt fixation.

>implying I'm the only constant in my experiences
>not accounting for unknown unknowns
ok there mister I totally know everything but am like honestly not a cunt

guess what, you're still a cunt

>internal cunt fixation intensifies

Yeah. U mad tho.

So our fries are objectively better.

More ingredients = more love.

you only want to believe we have a cunt fixation because you're a narcicistic bastard who insists on believing we're fixated on you personally even if you are a cunt