Biz watch thread

show me what u got
got this sweet piece from FUN
thanks bizfags

wow a five dollar 'Rolex'
I'm impressed user, fakes are really hard to spot at that distance, you must have got it from a christmas cracker.

here's mine (hexalite moon watch)

>here's mine (hexalite moon watch)
with pic this time.

When you're truly wealthy, you have neither watch nor wallet nor phone.

Just cashed out my nano

objectively beautiful, good taste.

this is a troll thread though

I have the double sapphire version (for practical reasons, since Hesalite scratches so easily)...

I got mine as a present from my parents.

Very beautiful watch indeed! I love that it still has a manual wind clockwork.

You can spot it is a fake rolex from the inferior magnification of the date. Real Rolex watches have 2.5x magnification. Yours is max 1.5x. Nevertheless I hate Rolex anyways - most pretentious watches out there.

Is this real?

just go to the gym, fat ass

you stupid faggots are going to end up rightback where you started... dumb fucks wasting piles of money on useless shiny baubles.

>I have the double sapphire version (for practical reasons, since Hesalite scratches so easily)...
>I got mine as a present from my parents.
>Very beautiful watch indeed! I love that it still has a manual wind clockwork.

Nearly got Sapphire too - Hexalite is quite robust but I take it off if I'm doing dirty work.
design classic - there are two watches in the world; the Submariner and this bad boy, I reckon.

>dumb fucks wasting piles of money on useless shiny baubles.
>posts an iPhone

what did he mean?

>I take it off if I'm doing dirty work.
I would do that too. The Hexalite version is the more beautiful one (the sapphire has a much higher refractive index that distorts the view on the borders). It also is the historically accurate one. Definately a solid choice.

>Definately a solid choice.

Ta mate, I decided on it after reading an article in Metro by Quentin Letts (original Top Gear presenter) Lol. It was that silly!

I think the sapphire looks boss - was going to pick it myself but then I just thought best to go purist)

this thread

I just have a 2nd gen Apple Watch

Nooooooooooice.

Usually not a fan or president bands or dd in general but really liked the dial on this one and the 40mm is perfect

So fake. Look how small that magnification is on that date.

>Usually not a fan or president bands or dd in general but really liked the dial on this one and the 40mm is perfect
Nice. Rolex Oyster Day Date?

Hey speedy bros check my day date, time stamp on it

Also pure b8, 2 tone Rolex are trash depreciates like crazy anyways if it were real

Its the 2015 Day Date 40mm, they added a new movement, few different dial selections and ceramic inserts for the pins in the band to help with longevity. Other then that not much changed, solid watch keeps great time but I cant justify wearing it as much as I would like to. Im way too rough and bang it up so I have a 39mm oyster perpetual that is beat to hell.

>Hey speedy bros check my day date, time stamp on it

the time stamp watch! nice complications!

very nice choice, user and I think Jubilee is best choice bracelet.

Thanks brother, you too

That's not a Jubilee you dickhead.

Sad nobody else knows JLC

Literally anyone who knows even the slightest shit about watches knows the brand JLC you dumb fuck. Also that master compressor is a piece of shit. Get a reverso you dickhead.

I've gained brouzouf