BitMex USA baby surfs up!

Any US residents trading on bitmex? How long have you been trading on there? What VPN do you use?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitmex.com/register/SVU1C1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's illegal in us

keep this scam exchange out of the US

Don't even have to use a VPN after signing up. I've been using it for months using a US IP because I'm just too lazy to use a VPN. Use my ref if you're going to sign up though: bitmex.com/register/SVU1C1
Remember, low leverage and limit orders. Also the referral gets you a 10% discount on fees.

t. amerimut who can't into leverage

so is smoking weed in most of america but millions still do it

does anybody in US use bitmex and how?

what vpn?

do it I don't give a fuck
but you will be paying taxes until you are dead when IRS finds out that you trade on a prohibited exchange with leverage
And don't think that VPN provider won't drop your info when they knock

So now,

You register with a VPN, then you can log in without it, they don't give a shit. ProtonMail's free VPN is all you need.

That's why if I ever consider doing it, I'll do it through VPN.

Nice try IRS

US-faggots are not allowed on any exchanges.
They know why.

you can try out jamals asshole in prison
trade on exchanges that are legal in your state

FFS you retards. It's not illegal to trade there. They don't want Americans on there because they don't want to comply with US regulation. Hell they run the fucking company from America.

I just used hide.me browser for free and used a burner email. I've made withdrawals from a US IP address and the IP address shows up right on the ticket so they definitely don't give a fuck. They just want to be able to tell the IRS that it's their fault that their citizens are sneaking onto their exchange.

you can run your office anywhere in the world you fucking brainlet

hmm was gonna get started on bitmex but didn’t think of the tax shit. hmmm. in usa too. if i ran my btc through monero with a vpn on some obscure exchange, send, trade it back for btc, then only do anything on any website with that btc with a vpn including bitmex and down the road send it back to my original stack after going through monero and shit again eventually and for tax purposes just say it was a gift or bitcoin i found on a wallet from 2011. checkmate atheists irs-proof ?

I'm so tired explaining to you degenerates
I don't even know why I reply to this fucking thread in the first place

They don't want YOU on their exchange if you are from the US. Don't you fucking get it ?
They don't comply with US exchange laws/regulations at all.

who cares faggot

oh I know who does care when it comes to money
and you will care too when it hits you you fucking FAGGOT

Honestly, I'd just do a full off-record user operation.

>do everything through vpn
>get your btc into a paper wallet or some shit
>find localbitcoins buyer who does cash in person at coffee shops
>don't put too much in the bank

thanks
kill yourself you autistic screeching inbred double digit iq faggot

why are you so upset
did reality hit you

Global rule 11

Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.

Have fun and get gains, user.

you're so retarded, there's fool proof ways to use bitmex, you're the sorry loser faggot who doesn't want to admit that it's true, kill yourself nigger

also stay poor

I just cringe at your existence you underage prick
do it with your 'fool-proof' ways let's see how long you last with your 50$ pocket change

scam

I hope this thread helped some usa anons who were interested in bitmex, we're gonna make it

I just had a friend of mine from Canada make me an account with my email and give it to me, and then I changed the password he set. never used a VPN at all.