Not FUD, I'm just legitimately baffled at the fact that people are still shilling this shitcoin...

Not FUD, I'm just legitimately baffled at the fact that people are still shilling this shitcoin. Can anyone can successfully dispute the below facts, and give sound, logical reasoning as to why LTC is a good buy?

>no first mover advantage
>no speed advantage
>no privacy advantage
>no marketing team other than reddit
>founder and lead developer constantly tweets FUD because he's an autistic retard who thinks selling his bags means that his tweets don't affect the price

LTC is like a D2 college athlete. For those of you who don't live in the states, D2 is basically where you go if you're not good enough to make D1. Sure, a D2 athlete can compete, and they try their best, but if I'm trying to win why the FUCK would I draft them to my team when I can draft a roided out D1 beast who's better than them in every single aspect of the game?

Other urls found in this thread:

xrb.network/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just sell

I don't own any, never have and never will. I'm seriously just astonished that people shill this coin.

sigh. the LTC "marines" just love avoiding controversy don't they. typical libcucks.

kek
make way for the future

>tfw wanted to hodl LTC as a long term investment
>went to Veeky Forums and found out about shitcoins
>sold all of them back when LTC was 220$
Felt like dodging a bullet. I now realize that anything that's remotely like BTC but not BTC is absolutely fucking useless. Altcoins should serve a different purpose than BTC, if they're just a copycat then they make no sense.

Charlie Lee is a ultimate G who sold at the very top and now just trolls crypto. He's rich after changing a couple of lines of code and sold at the perfect top of the bubble.

my go to coinfor buying in at coinbase and sending to exchanges to trade for alts. there is no better coin for this function.

No one is obligated to explain why LTC is so amazingly valuable to you, or why the work Charlie has done has laid an amazing foundation for the future.

If you don't get it, cool. Don't buy Litecoin.

If you want to get it, look into:

-Litepay
-Atomic swaps with BTC
-Mining fee proposal
-ZK Snarks
-Lightning network

James Edwards mad because he fell for the litecoin cash scam.

Kek this nigga dumb af

Right now it's pretty much just a testnetwork for BTC. Still longing it right now since it dipped a bit too much

Soo basically all you've listed are more reasons why it's middle of the road.

>Litepay: Doesn't even work yet, and it's already clunkier, slower, and more expensive than NANO.
>atomic swaps, mining fee proposal, snarks: all meh features. things that could make the price spike up for a few days, but in the long run do any of these things make LTC superior to BTC or NANO as a pure currency coin? no.
>Lightning network: Already being used by BTC, which has the first-mover advantage, making it irrelevant for LTC.

Welp, that was a pathetic attempt. Once again, I will ask: Can anyone successfully dispute the facts listed, and give sound, logical reasoning as to why LTC is a good buy?

Adoption, longevity, litecoin foundation backing it.

It's a risky investment just like anything else. I can find any coin right now and nitpick negative things about it in comparison to other projects and then post about it being a pseudo intellectual on biz, but Im not as retarded as you

>not fud, but heres some fud.

Its cheaper so exponential gains are higher.

It only pumped because boomer brandt shilled it a few weeks ago

>adoption: bish where!?
>longevity: another buzzword with no meaning behind it, explain to me how it has longevity or this is just a retarded thing to say
>LTC foundation: Literally Charlie Lee and a team of 16 volunteers. Wow, you really got me on that one user.

Face facts pal, I'm not "nitpicking negative things about it," I'm accurately explaining why it has 0% chance of ever being adopted as a true currency coin, which is the only purpose it serves.

I agree any coin can have certain aspects "nitpicked," (NANO had coins stolen, BTC has high fees, etc.) but they all have at least SOME advantages. What's the advantage of LTC? Pretty simple question to answer, because there is none, which is the whole point of this post in the first place.

Wait for the adoption. You're making assumptions its not existent and that's fine. I'm making assumptions litepay will be adopted by large brands once fully rolled out..are either of us right? Who knows. Time will tell.

Yes its not a novel coin but what will take it to success will be adoption. If it's not adopted it will go to shit but I personally find that very unlikely

fud = fear, uncertainty, and doubt. this is none of that, this is accurate and indisputable evidence that LTC is a shitcoin, and it's still yet to have been disputed successfully.

Taking a quick glance at cmc, "Dix Asset" is the cheapest coin, at .000002 cents, it's way cheaper than LTC, so by that logic I assume your portfolio is 100% big DIX in your ass, correct?

Bought 100k thanks

"Are either of us right? Who knows."

This is such a cucked response. You literally replied 3 times, and not once have you successfully disputed a single fact I've stated as to why this coin will fail. Of course none of us can predict the future genius, but we can make an educated guess based on the facts at hand, and every single point I stated in OP has yet to be disputed even 1%.

blame coinbase m80

Lol ok pal. Your facts are uncited and based on your own personal assumptions.

Cite your facts and we can continue this conversation. If you cant provide a single source for your facts, comparing litepay time to nano, then you are full of shit

crypto dice ofc

even digibyte pisses all over LTC

I use it mostly for arbitrage and excited for LitePay, I've always been impressed with the volume it moves at this point in time when crypto adoption is still a joke, but if you don't like it and don't want to buy it, that's fine. Invest where you please my ma, it's not my only coin.

I know your hamming it up and your probably holding a few ltc but just in case you aren't. Its really not that great, but it is a normie cash magnet. it's the cheapest thing listed on coinbase and as i said above higher exponential gains

These aren't things that need to be cited tard, use common sense.

>Does it have a first mover advantage: NO, BTC does.
>Does it have a speed advantage: NO, NANO does.
>Does it have a privacy advantage: NO, XMR does.
>Does it have a legitimate team behind it other than a few soyboys on reddit and twitter working with Charlie to shill it, NO. Anyone can make a shit website and call themselves a "foundation," that doesn't magically make LTC a viable currency coin long-term.

A perfectly reasonable response, agreed that it's fine for daytrading, just trying to enlighten some of the "hodl ltc to the moon" brainlets.

Another reasonable response. No, I'm not holding a few ltc actually, I'm exactly 60% BTC, 20% ETH, 10% NEO, and 10% OMG.

You are in fact doubting Litecoin, which is fine. You don't have to apologize or start your thread with "not FUD". It's not a sin user

Litecoin is a fucking joke coin. Bitcoin clone that retards buy on coin base because it's the cheapest one on there. That's how I got into it. Bailing on it after Litepay launch on the 27th.

Sell. Most pros are bearish on LTC even relative to BTC.

It's the coin of choice for a fast exit during a crash.

RaiBlocks => Nano

It's not FUD. I don't doubt it has no advantage over other coins, I know as an undisputed fact that it's mediocre. It's not fear or uncertainty either, I'm 100% confident that I'm correct regarding it's long-term status as a pure currency coin.

Facts.

This is going to $10k user, KEK

It cost pennies and is far superior to LTC in everyday.

Insider trading, coinbase and dumb money are the only things giving LTC value

Nice, just bought 100k.

>look at my facts
>oh I can't prove nano is better than ltc but take my word for it
>I'm cherrypicking a coin off coinmarketcap and applying a lot of usability fallacies that can be twisted for virtually any coin

KYS faggot. I can say the same shit about nano, confirmed stolen coins and high speed but scalability issues . Never will be adopted because of criminal team behind it.

LTC is Garbage, only chink mining pools can mine any meaningful amount.

It was nothing before it was listed on coinbase

I don't own any NANO, waiting for it to drop below $5 before considering picking up a bag. I'm not shilling my coins, because idgaf if you retards buy them or not, and even if I posted 1000 shill threads on here you guys would still be 90% stinky linky 10% FUN so there's no point of shilling on Veeky Forums. I bought my coins because I'm either confident in their tech, team, partnerships, or general long-term success. I'm simply stating all the reasons why ltc is chit in an attempt to help some brainlets like

1200 EOY

Recieved 3400 LCC Litecoin Cash from fork and sold at 9$, free 30K usd out of thin air. LTC holders are like the lucky motherfuckers that wins the lottery twice and trips over a bundle of cash when they go outside.

Give chickun until May and ill be rich

DGB still is far superior to LTC

200$ is easier to double than 10k maybe....

LTC has a cult-like following, just like LINK. You are right, the fundamentals aren't strong but if Chinky Lee couldn't FUD his coin down to $20. I don't think you

I think the problem here is people want to believe that the coin they hold will make them rich beyond their wildest dreams and they wont need to work anymore.

When they should be looking at the use cases mining profitability and underlying tech

The Coinbase Jew always pumps coins when they get listed.

Lightcoin might have been good in 2014........

Wow, a person who is literally a paid member of the "LTC Foundation" thinks it's value will increase. I'm dumbfounded.

>Can't prove nano is better
NANO speed: approximately 3.7 seconds for a transaction to be 100% complete.
LTC speed: approximately 15 minutes for a transaction to be 100% complete.
Speed: Nano wins, with a speed proven to be THREE HUNDRED TIMES FASTER than LTC.

NANO transaction fee: 0.
LTC transaction fee: approximately .35LTC
Cost: Nano wins, with a transaction fee that is INFINITY% lower than LTC's.

NANO mobile wallet: Fully functional, beta deployed to users for testing.
LTC mobile wallet: Nonexistent.
Functionality/Potential for mainstream adoption: NANO wins by, once again, INFINITY%

When we're discussing a pure currency coin: speed, fees, and mainstream adoption are what matters. NANO wins on all three points, so we're gonna go ahead and call this one an RKO of LTC :D

Not trying to FUD it down, just trying to save you guys from losing all your money in the long-term.

I've got a LTC wallet on my android

Other than that yeah pretty much right, still don't like nano either though. What happend with the double spends ?

litecoin is just a speculator's coin, nothing more. it got grandfathered into exchanges, and charlie pushed it through on coinbase because he worked there.

the truth is, all of the things litecoin holders are excited for, lightning, atomic swaps, just make litecoin more and more obsolete.

you can trade it as well as you can any other established alt, but it has no future outside of speculation.

>LitePay

kek, no one is going to use that shit, especially when solutions like what Coinbase is developing will be implement by exchanges.

LTC is a project by a dev who's desperate for validation and relevancy in a world where the only reason his little experiment is still around is because he used his prior connections at Coinbase to save his crypto

I was referring to an official mobile wallet, like the one NANO is getting. not a third party app.

apparently the italian dumbfuck who ran bitgrail basically just had no idea what he was doing, it was a fault of his, not NANO's, and it was quickly addressed and resolved by NANO devs.

DGB lightning network segwit and atomic swaps all live before LTC

>He doesn't realize that speed is a poor indicator of use case and doesn't understand it doesn't mean anything if it is not scalable
>He doesn't realize that lightning network will mitigate LTC fee close to zero while being a scalable solution
>He pulls transacation fees out of his ass. 0.35 LTC = $70, higher than BTC has ever been. The actual transcation fee for LTC is less than 10 cents
>He doesn't realize that there are dozens of wallets that offer LTC support
>He continues to look at the very surface level of things showing a very basic understanding of the projects he FUDs on a daily basis
>Again, pulls numbers out of his ass, doesn't provide links to any of his claims, makes himself look like an even bigger pajeet
>He invested in a literal scam coin where the founder (Nano) was caught selling off coins and using money from new buyers to pay off debts to old buyers for months

I only day trade LTC and use it for flips, but cmon man you look really stupid right now. Educate yourself

Because Carson Wentz is better than Dak Prescott.

>He doesn't realise chinks control the network

stopped reading at "speed is a poor indicator of use case." what fucking planet do you live on!?

the only real use-case for a currency coin is something that can be used to buy goods or services. what company or service provider is willing to wait around for 15 minutes for their transaction to be complete!?!?

LTC is my transfer-coin, that's it.

Yeah bit grail really put me off buying into nano the whole site seemed shitty.

same here, so I guess I was inaccurate when I said I've never purchased it. I've just never held it longer than 15 minutes because once it's gone from gdax to binance I swap back to btc and never look back.

>stopped reading

I'm surprised you can read at this point. I can make a coin with 2 million transactions per second but if it has 2 nodes then its not very useful for large network traffic.

>its not very useful for large network traffic.
Stopped reading right there

amen OP. when i saw the first commit of this on github was a copy of bitcoin, i never considered touching it. never have, never will

It has its purpose.

lcc fork and litepay was the reasons it pumped

So you read the entire statement. Kek

You are literally too stupid to insult. Peace

nigger you just went full retard. you literally just defend your coin blindly with 0 research on other products don't you? 2 nodes!? try 1455 retard: xrb.network/

>not realizing that was a troll.

we realllyyy got a live one here bois. get the niggertard hunting nets out.

RIP

>Can anyone can successfully dispute the below facts, and give sound, logical reasoning as to why LTC is a good buy?

You ask why LTC is a good buy, and then you go on to discuss the merits of the coin. Here's why it's a good buy:
>LTC was up 8,000% in 2017, outperforming Bitcoin, and has continued to outperform Bitcoin even during the recent correction. With Lee's roadmap for 2018 developments to the coin, there's no reason to suggest why we won't see at least 2017's levels of growth for LTC in 2018

That's it. It's a good buy. As markets show time and time again, the actual merits of the product have very little to do with its performance on the market and the determination as to whether it is a good buy.

> "Not faster"
4x transaction speeds than Buttcoin.
> "Not a first mover"
Was one of the first coins, people find comfort in something that's been around/survived for a long time. As far as innovation, atomic swapping is the furthest along with this coin, I guess.

Trips of truth.
Money flows into stuff that works and has been working for a long time. It doesn't need to be the best and most advanced. It just needs to be safe.
Personally I find Litecoin to be the most predictable of the 'big coins' in terms of volatility and that is why I hold and trade it. And I'm pretty sure it will be here still long after many of the newer tech coins have died off.

because bitcoin costs $50 to transfer
eth costs a dollar to transfer
and ltc costs $0.05 to transfer, or free if you want to wait an hour

>>no first mover advantage
it was the first altcoin that is still around

> Be Litecoin, the first altcoin
> Be consistently in top 10 by market capitalization
> Be innovating
> Be (The current year)
> STILL FUCKING CALLED A SHITCOIN

He sodl user

not faster than nano, BTC is the only coin with first-mover advantage.

First mover advantage means you are #1, not a clone of #1. BTC is #1, LTC is #2

Cucked statement, you haven't disputed a single fact from OP.

WHY?

Litecoin definitely has some first mover advantage bro, I agree that it doesn't do anything special but it was one of the other recognizable coins back in the early days. All those other shitcoins are fucking dead, Bitcoin and Litecoin are the only brothers to survive.

ok? neither of those coins are going to benefit from any of those technologies though, they just further their extinction.

coins like litecoin only benefit from tech stagnation, as soon as progress gets made their single reason for being gets eliminated.

>first mover
it wasn't even the first alt. the future is not going to be bitcoin + a bunch of bitcoin copy and pastes, as real tech emerges, bitcoin has the advantage of being the first and longest running chain, you can't buy that kind of history.

litecoin on the other hand has nothing, it's just a moderate to high volume altcoin, along with 20 others, and a copy and paste of bitcoin, along with 700+ others.

Not him but I do the same thing. It's fast. Transfer in LTC takes less than 10 minutes. Seriously no one else does this?

It's ok to move funds around exchanges when the eth and btc networks are clogged or expensive, based on that function I'd valuate it at ~1$-$5.

Bro we know you're OP and that you're using vpns to bump your own thread. I commented in this thread hours ago and still see it bumped. Go outside and do something productive

ahahhahahah this is too good to be true, LTC hodlers really are brainlets!!!

the ID has been the same across all my posts, including OP and the one you just pointed to you fucking tard.

Im not a LTC as I've said. It's great for transfers and swing trading on gdax. Nobody cares if you don't like ltc. Go invest in Nano if its so much better

Sage

you're not a litecoin? glad to hear it partner, I would be pretty scared if you were a digital currency somehow writing comments on Veeky Forums.