Have you guys still not bought Elastos?

Have you guys still not bought Elastos?

Binance listing is immenent.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/binance/@czbinance/5mm9uo-i-don-t-like-big-icos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm still waiting for a drop, 60$+ is a bit too much for me atm. I know everything about it and how profoundly it will change the world, but I'm not FOMOing, yet

ico boi reporting in. very comfy sirs

Will be at least 100bucks end of the the month. Your best shot will be a possible sell the news, but beyond that, I don't think 60 is unreasonable.

Pretty sure this is the biggest project in 2018 in crypto right now and a potential top 10 coin.

Stop. You need to buy now. You will regret not doing so.

Lol sure

steemit.com/binance/@czbinance/5mm9uo-i-don-t-like-big-icos

u can try participating in the logo contest 300 or 200 elastos for first place or something

>accumulation FUD brainlet

That's actually insane, if you think about it...

600 ela comfy as fuck

Isn’t this only a Korean chink Huobi exchange? Any burgers out there have success withdrawing from it?

if I buy on Huobi can i withdraw without account verification?

we dont buy r bags idiots. its already overvalued as fuck with about 20 mill in circ where as community lying it had only 6.5 mill

> 2018 mining , just to help jihan hu.

chinke scammers

yep it is!!

>Binance listing is immenent.
lol. their community listings, its in 3 or 4th place. who u lying nigga. fuckk of pajeet

First place brainlet

Burger here. I withdrew my ITC just fine. It was only worth a couple hundred though.

actually, its in first place

its funny, i've been posting threads about ELA here since it was .04 and now its over 2x from there. do you know how many replies i got in any of those threads? none. and yet everytime someone posts a REQ thread, 100's of replies and all that coin does is lose money.

the absolute state of biz

The only FUD against this coin is the supply. If it gets posted to be 6m with the vast majority of it being locked up... Hrmm

I dont think the circulating supply will be higher than 5million. With a current price of 70dollars, thats a 350million market cap.
This being a top 10 coin mid ter, top 20 short term, it can still go 6x short term.

you are a moron, the 6.5 million figure comes from huobi.pro circulating supply. They are the only exchange that has listed ELA

>3 or 4th place
i bet you feel pretty stupid user

This coin is top 5 material. It and EOS will lead the pack come summer time.

Screencap this

LMFAO THE LOCKUP IS TODAY BOY YOU FUCKED UP

This will dump on binance. Screencap this

This is like XRB in the early moon days faggots. Only on one exchange, even the color scheme matches.
Buy now or cry later

only reason it little pump because binance listing prospects+ false circ claims . its jihan ju scam

Hahaha I like this FUD

I was Fudding this coin for weeks so I could accumulate

No, I spoke in person for over an hour to the founder of Elastos.

I'm pissed I missed the ICO price of $18

The tech makes sense and is absolutely necessary for bridging the old internet with the new internet.

Yea I got in at $60 pissed I missed ICO as well

In a couple years $60-70 for this coin could be funny

This fuckers still here? BTC ratio creeping up solidily, it'll cross soon. ELA4lyfe nignogs

Yeah, to hear the founder speak so passionately about it was refreshing.

How did you get the opportunity to speak to Chen?

he sucks his dick on the regular for half an ella
btfo with ur chinkscam
you could get 120 link instead of that shit
buy link or stay poor

I own both.

If you’re being unironic right now I feel bad for you

I went to the NEO/Stellar Lumens meetup in San Francisco back in early December.

I got there early, and on the elevator up to the event, the Elastos team shared the elevator with us.

I ended up talking to him for over an hour, as more people started to show up.

He was explaining his history in the industry with Microsoft and working on Windows 10, and how he identified a problem with the internet years and years ago, and this is now the realization of trying to solve that problem.

We spent almost an hour talking basically 1v1 while people grouped around us to listen in.

I'm an Engineer who is savvy with computer science and programming and he enjoyed talking to me.

It was a pleasure to meet him. He was very nice and extremely humble.

I also got to meet Da Hong Fei and Jed McCaleb, I even got a photo with the two of them, arm-in-arm with me.

That shit is going to get framed and is going in my office. That's like taking a picture with Steve Jobs and Bill Gates back in 1990.

It was a rad event. Beer, food, and we even got free XLM!! :D

>we even got free XLM

you fucking nigger

jesus christ
that is the gayest thing i read here in a month

;) 500 free XLM at that!

>Trying to act tough, is secretly jealous

That is amazing user... jealous

I want to get into this industry...

This will now get to Binance, WPR is winning the vote

Shitcoin with a shit concept.
God I hate this stuff.

A data layer between the old centralized internet architecture and the new decentralized internet architecture that allows seamless communication between the two as we roll from the old system into the new system is a "shit concept" to you?

You're fucking retarded.

this will get disqualified because they pay for the vote
already reported

Everyone pays for their vote...

hmmm, now there are 3 candidates
HPB, BTO and ELA
all good chink projects
but which one to pick?

paying for votes is not grounds for disqualification

absolutely unnecessary for the existence of this coin.
you are fucking retarded to get gulled into something that will be done without it.