He buys a coin where the founder literally made 2 other scam coins and forkings off one of those

>he buys a coin where the founder literally made 2 other scam coins and forkings off one of those
>he thinks you can fork off two coins simultaneously
>he thinks he's buying a legitimate coin
>he think it's wont be an exit scam

lmao fuck off, there has been never a coin where it forked off 2 coins at once, NEVER. its not gonna work. if cryptopia can't support then why the fuck would bittrex be able?

>inb4 bittrex always forks

ok show me a time where it forked off 2 coins at once and see what happens

the clock is ticking user, are you really put your life savings in a GAMBLE over TECHNOLOGY?

>are you really put your life savings in a GAMBLE over TECHNOLOGY?

y-yes

>the clock is ticking user, are you really put your life savings in a GAMBLE over TECHNOLOGY?

not my life savings but yes im all in ZCL

>it's never happened before, so it cannot be done
Fucking idiots like you have been getting BTFO since the beginning of time. This time is no different.

No exchange support! It will be spectacular watching this dump... and it will dump again when kucoin lists it at $100 3 months from now.

>he thinks exchanges set prices

Nigger stop FUDing and enjoy the ez money

I mean it will peak again if it gets exchange support, if the fork even happens.

Exactly
It’s not even a bitcoin fork, they’re just airdropping to btc holders so they can steal the btc name. This whole thing reeks of scam and kikery. I got out months ago and I won’t get back in.

So many people are going to get rekt

So you sold at a few dollars and now you’re salty?

so salty lmao

if OP is mad now, imagine after this garbage coin hits 1k just like any other bitshit fork
And it's the first privacy oriented

His team corrected him on this, he was mistaken. Lol.

This is a literal scam that is being investigated by the SEC. For for ZCL holders, the world is not going to be anymore the way it used to be MMM NONONO.

I just want to say that cryptopia can't fucking support ANYTHING. that is all.

People of biz, if the fud in this thread doesn’t make you want to buy ZCL you’re beyond saving

>"We should rebrand this useless zk-snarks coin that nobody cares about. I know, let's call it Bitcoin Private!"
>"But ZClassic has nothing to do with Bitcoin anymore and Monero already exists as the perfect privacy co--"
>"FORK IT ANYWAY LOL"

ZCL will be below $50 in next few weeks with BTCP being non-existent or worthless. Screencap this.

>no way this will raise suspicions of a PnD.
also checked

zcl will be below 10 dollares
who would buy it?
sole reason to buy this shit was the fork

ZCL shouldn't even stay that high. It's abandonware post-fork. It's a dead coin walking.

Big plans for ZCL. I’ve included you in the screencap for the announcement in the first week of March.

what plans you moron?
the whole dev team said they will abandon this shit and move to btcp

or are you one of rhetts insiders? should i report you to the sec?
you jews planned another pnd move?
shit will backfire now
enjoy the jailfucking

You're probably right lol

>Buy now or stay poor forever.
Big plans for ZCL? The devs straight up said its future is uncertain. Their "focus" is on BTCP and Bitcoin Private branding.

There's quite a few people working on the case against Rhett, cryptojake22, and other sad fucks and have reported them to the SEC. I feel bad for investors who are going to get destroyed when they exit scam.

Do you think devs will tell you some big info that could potentially revive a coin and make waves on any exchange in terms of volume? Just wait till shortly after post fork.

If I'm holding BTC on Binance will I get any of this shit?

what an idiot

i made a million off tis shit. deleted all my fake twitter accounts weeks ago. thanks whoever bought my bags

>but guys, i'm only trying to save anons from getting scammed

>he such a newfage he wasnt here for whalecoin and zlc
That guy mde this whole board his enemy when he created those two scam coins but this board forgets because ppl leave once they get burned out

So much this

Fuck whalecoin especially

The FUD is real.

Buy the ever-living fuck out of ZCL

yeah, you can buy after the fork for pennies
just do it then

>He thinks you can fork Bitcoin and gift 90% of the future mining rewards to holders of a dead shitcoin and there will be people willing to buy it.

I'd just wait for BTCPclassic that removes that shit.

>the whole dev team said....
>zcl will never be forked from ever again because ZEN and BTCP could never be worth more than $100
>zero research
you're a fucking idiot user.
also good luck with that pajeet tier bounty hunting job you are looking into