Acid Reflux

What's your GERD trigger, Veeky Forums?

Pic related is mine.

Everything

falling asleep after eating

ERMEGERD

This.

Tomatoes. I can never eat anything made with the bastards.

Bragg about it.

I used to love these. Since probably 8 years ago I can't eat them without feeling bile in my throat a bit after.

THE BEST

Sleeping shortly after eating, or drinking myself to sleep.

Everything. I've been gutting my tobacco spit for a decade and it's eaten away the sphincter between my stomach and esophagus.

Drinking yourself to sleep is the worst. Acid reflux is always a part of my hangovers.

Gros dude spit that out.

Oily or greasy food

This. especially after drinking.

I dry heave if I eat something that's too fatty. I love pork, but I have to eat small amounts. Feels fucking bad, man.

Bananas
Tuna
Eggs if not cooked right

Complaining

tomato sauce, fried foods

Mackerel. I absolutely love the taste, but the trouble is I'm burping, swallowing and tasting it for an entire day after I eat it. It never used to happen.

Tomato sauce. Nothing else seems to trigger it. Except maybe if I consecutively eat big meals full of crap.

alcohol, dipping tobacco, cigarettes, spicy food, oil-rich food, large amounts of food, acidic food, and fucking chocolate

Cheap coffee

What is the cause here? Does digestion slow down or something, causing the bad stuff to linger and do more damage? I don't understand acid reflux at all.

every fucking morning shift

Basically the stomach acids go back up cause you're laying down & it lingers around or some food causes it to shoot back up like caffeine or spicy foods to your throat. Overtime it'll fuck your throat if it keeps happening.

i can't do tomatoes for breakfast

orange juice, pineapple juice
french fries
eating before sleeping

by being fat.