Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums,

Going to a beach house this weekend with about 20 or so friends, and was wondering if you guys had any ideas for alcoholic snacks/treats that go well in a party atmosphere.

I'm going to post a few infopics that I've saved to bump the thread

bump

That looks disgusting, what the fuck. Someone should alert your parents.

haven't tried this drink,but tbqh sounds gross

here's your (you) faggot

bump

>Beach house with 20 or so young retards.

I can't think of anything less fun.

1. Drink enough to get tipsy
2. Smoke some weed 420 blaze it fgt
3. Go drink some more to keep that buzz going
4. Enjoy being crossfaded

wa la

Reminder that most rapes go unreported

As much as I would like to, I'm getting laid off in a few months, so I'd like to keep myself clean for the time being. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Must be tough not having any friends.

I can admit to making these when I was in college. It turned out better than you'd imagine except for the cherry one. That one tasted like fucking medicine...

>mixing intoxicants

bro why

Because it feels really nice in moderation. If you overdo it though you're going to have a bad time

jello shots are almost impossible to get right but they're the best you got.
Instead I'd get materials for gin&tonic / mimosas. Keep it classy on the beach yo.

>friends

Last time I got drunk + high it was the worst experience of my life. Passed out at 12:30 like a fag and did nothing but vomit that night/next morning

Yeah, i always end up messing up jello shots. We've delegated that task out to one of our friends that always makes them perfect.

>being a nigger

Wouldn't just throwing an extra packet of gelatin into the mix help it set properly?

Daiquiris or pina coladas are always good and beachy.

Possibly, but I'm not worried about making jello shots this time around, since there will be people there more adept at making jello shots than me.
I wanted to see if there was something different i could end up making. I was thinking about making the vodka gummi bears, but it requires two weeks of prep.

Someone is bringing margarita ingredients, although pina coladas is a good idea.
IMO, making only one mixed drink is enough since it crowds the kitchen, plus prep time is increased cleaning out the blender between batches and whatnot.

Replace the Skittles with Jolly Ranchers. Less clean-up afterwards.

Nice - I might have to give that a try.

Why not get the shit to make actual cocktails and teach people how to mix drinks?

Oh right, because you guys just want to get soooo smashed and think alcohol is gross.

muh superior gentleman mixology

You may as well drink everclear or shit like forties if all you want to do is get drunk.

OP here. Isn't that the idea?
If everyone there is going in with the mindset of getting wasted, they're not gonna care or remember on how to make drinks (i know I wouldn't). Plus I dont want teach people when i could be busy get drunk.
Might have worked 15 years ago, but drink recipes are only a google search away.

Not a treat, but a good mixed drink
>buy large serving vessel
>15 cans of light beer
>one handle vodka
>three cans frozen lemonade concentrate (usu. pink)

Tastes p good considering it's the shittiest ingredients possible, called pink panty dropper for good reason

are you trolling? people love to mix drinks. it's a fun thing to do and it certainly doesn't get in the way of getting drunk. quit being a sperg dude

Most people have no clue how to mix a drink and are too lazy to google something. There are plenty of interesting party drinks that involve layers, curdling, etc. How old are you?

Beer before bong, you're doing it wrong.
Bong before beer, you're in the clear.

>Beach party
Got just the thing, perfect for summer

>Purchase a watermelon and a bottle of vodka.
Even fucking Vlad will suffice in a pinch with this, but you should probably go a little higher class on it
>Draw a circle on the watermelon the size of the nozzle of the bottle
>Cut out the circle, save it
Make sure it goes the whole way into the pink flesh faggot
>Put the watermelon in the sink or something so you don't make a fucking mess
>Shove the vodka bottle upside down in the watermelon
>Let it sit for a few hours as the vodka percolates through the porous fruit
You can help it along every once in a while by effectively masturbating the bottle in and out of the hole. Just don't pull it the whole way out or you'll spill your Russia Juice everywhere
>Plug with the circle you saved
>Chill for several hours

Holy shit, that sounds amazing. I'm going make this vodka watermelon happen. Thanks user.

How have you never heard of this. Are you literally 14?

Never heard of it -- am 24.

Also am French Canadian which means nothing beyond wine and beer exists.

Oh man, wait til you find out what jungle juice is.

Actually, might as well learn here.

It's basically the same thing, but you get a big ass cooler and just dump in a bunch of vodka, no brown liquor. Add in any sliced fruit, and let it percolate.

Somebody try this. Sounds like bullshit, but if it's really that tolerable/unnoticeable, I want to try it for myself.

Only 6 ounces of Bacardi? That's like 4 shots max

No it's 6 shots, that's how shots work. Plus you are using this on 15 year old girls.

A shot is 1.5 ounces.

A standard shot glass is 1.5 ounces. Always short pour.

I'm just saying the standard measurement has always been 1/5 ounces. And are you really "short pouring" on the shady ass roofie drink?

I use a funnel and top them up over about a 24 hour period, added some watermelon lollipops because I had them laying around and used a teaspoon to keep the lollipop from clogging the funnel.
Very potent and delicious OP, would recommend.

You literally can't have 20 friends. 3 at most. The rest is just people you know

>alcoholic treats

What are you underaged and a faggot?

You either like to drink and dont need no candy bitch ass masked flavour OR YOU DONT.

Reported for underage.

Fucking faggot.

> drinks underage for a few years
> not necessarily legal, but he's safe about it and doesn't harm anybody, so nothing wrong results
> finally turns the legal age, he can openly drink now
> proceeds to shit on people on an online forum for doing what he had been doing for years

Come on, user, I know you think you're mature and all because you're older, but this is childish.

some people wait until it's legal before they have their first sip of alcohol you idiot, not everyone's a law breaker

i like this man

Not everybody breaks the law, and I did make a few assumptions in that greentext, but a HUGE portion of people don't wait until they're legally allowed to drink. The age is some bullshit, arbitrary number anyway. Plenty of underage people are mature enough to tolerate their alcohol and drink responsibly, and plenty of people of legal drinking age aren't mature enough to drink responsibly.

cut hole in a nice watermelon, put bottle of voda in it, let it sit in fridge til vodka is one~ couple hours.

Also nice: gin tonic slushies, put gin in freezer, blend with tonic syrup and icecubes

OP here.
Decided to take this fellow anons advice. Thanks for the recommendation.

You will need:
>1 large water cooler
>1 handle of vodka
>1 30 pack of beer
>1 container of lemonade mix

Pour handle of vodka into water cooler. Add half of lemonade mix. Mix. Add 15 beers, then the remainder of the lemonade mix. Mix. Add remaining 15 beers. Add ice. Drink.

Ok

>The age is some bullshit, arbitrary number anyway.

I agree though, especially in the states where you have to wait until you're 21, despite the fact other countries allow drinking as young as 13.

Sounds pigfuck disgusting

What, tequila, lime and triple sec?