Wanna hear the truth?

This is going to be a bear market for at least a year. Just look at the charts of 2013. Back then everybody was talking about Bitcoin and look what happened. This is the similar situation except this time is we have MUCH more money flooded into the market. So it could even take up to 2-3 years for market to stabilize. The dream is over. Quit wasting your time on this board if you intend to HODL and make some money. Don't chase altcoin moons and ICOs . The bottom will be 3-4K. Until that price , we will see a continuous decrease along the way, with some bull traps until the next cycle.

TL;DR Bitcoin will tank for at least a year and it'll take 2 to 3 years to reach 20K again.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1jld7DNXEds
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably

You’re retarded if you think it will be a multi year bear market. It’s different than 2014. So many projects are coming online this year with actual use cases. If BTC stagnates, alts will eventually do their own thing when fiat pairings come up.

Sounds great. Should give me enough time to build proper miners with some of my gainz.

I think the same.
Just look at the market. Billion dollars coins that do nothing. Bitcoin will go to 3k and regain 60% market dominance.

this

how about no? lmaooo

>2013
>mt. gox implodes, worst news in bitcoin history
>price dumps for an eternity

>2018
>bitcoin sanctioned by us govt to be a proper trading asset
>???

yes the bear market will be even longer, because the bull market was also longer than in 2013.

>20K
ok

hi Merkel

I will see you in 4 years at a 50T marketcap What happens until then, don't care, already cashed out enough to buy a fuckton if it crashes

its the hidden brapmasters

>niggerposting

3-6 month bear market. ETH flippening will set off the next bull.

Screencap this.

The bear market isn't going to take as long as with Mt Gox for obvious reasons, might be bearish until Q3 2018 though. Depends on what happens with the fundmentals like LN, Rootstock, gov policies, etc. between then and now. But "bearish" doesn't mean we will crash to 3k, we could just flop around between 8-14k for months.

We'll probably be bull in a few days

BCH is going to flip with BTC and this theory is irrelevant.
Get into BCH before everyone else.

Sorry but you won't be getting bitcoins any price below 5.5-6k. Those days are over, either start getting in now, or keep being salty for ever.

you late adopters crack me up

If the flippening wasn't successful back in Nov/Dec when fees and transactions were ridiculuous, it's never going to be successful. It was a bit scary that one night where it hit nearly 0.5 but now Segwit is finally being used, LN just around the corner, fees and wait times are low again, etc. Plus people are more bullish on altcoins now so if there was a flippening it would be ETH or something else anyways. Not to mention China even hinting at banning mining in the future which would hit BCH the hardest since ALL it's mining is one guy in China. BCH has lost the window of opportunity forever.

So they don't even need paid shills anymore, huh

it will be good next year, but this year will surely be rough

Hmmm yes fudder here i mean sensible user who has your best interest in mind here, i completely pulled this out of my ass. You see, is going down now that means it's going to go down forever simple logic. Oh and i know what i'm talking about i've been here since december so i'm practicaly an oldfag. So listen to me and sell now because you know that listening to biz is the key to becoming rich!. What? No! Of course i didn't buy at 19k and sell at 6k! I'm just trying to help you guys out and you know totally not trying to cope with the fact i probably fucked over my chances of ever becoming rich in the biggest ponzi scheme in human history. I lost! I you can loose too!. Remember buy high and sell low, we're all gonna make it. That's all, i hate you guys, i mean i love you guys. Take care.

>I rekt him

I hope you sold the bottom faggot

>comparing the market now to the market 5 years ago

>gtfo pajeet brainlet

>It's different this time, I swear!

The time with Mt Gox WAS the "different" one, a bear market like that has only ever happened one time in BTC history and the cause can obviously be pinpointed. The conditions for that bear market don't exist anymore since the world of crypto is much larger now and doesn't rely on 1 fly by night exchange.

Every other crash in BTC history has recovered and headed toward new ATHs after a few months at most. If you think BTC will have a multi-year bear market you're the one who is predicting things to be different than usual.

>people that only make money in the bull market

Dumb as fuck, i can't wait for a year long sideways action to make money. However this isn't gonna happen

>See this delusion?
>Pump it to 20k

BCH is the only coin that will be innovating from here on out. All other coins will FOLLOW THE LEAD OF BCH. It has all of the brainpower from the early days of crypto. Everyone who is anyone is working on BCH and not on BTC.

BCH TODAY IS WHAT BITCOIN WAS IN 2013.
Very very soon every altcoin will want to be BCH.

I'm giving you guys a warning because fuck you.
BCH is the only real coin on the market right now. Get in or fuck your hand forever.
ETH fags can come along too I guess. They need to watch out for scandals though.

>literally nothing has changed since 2013 apparently
Neck yourself retard.

Nikka the reason why it took so long to recover from 2013 is beCAUSE there was a lot less money and interest flooding the market. Sure it's going to continue a bearish trend for a few months but given how ADD this market is by nature, nobody will allow for this trend to continue over a year. The bounceback will come quicker than you will have time to act, most likely overnight.

BCASH isn't doing anything but dropping the ranks in the coming months. If they couldn't flip it before they won't now.

haha you wish faggot, you see that 400 bi market cap? this is dust, nothing compared to this market potential

btc already crashed 50% from ATH, bubble popped sure we could go lower, 8k, 7k, etc... doesn´t matter, the chance that bitcoin is below 30k by end of this year is literally zero, deep down you know it

To make 30k, you'd need a BIGGER mania than the last quarter of 2017 to happen. Where are the buyers coming from? Are you one of those "muh institutional munny" retards? "Institutional" money isn't going near Bitcoin, stupid, they don't want to get rekt like everyone else did in January.
I'm not emotionally invested in it going up or down, I'm all for a healthy market, but the only way Bitcoin is breaking the 12k resistance right now is another mania, and if there's another mania this year, Bitcoin is DONE. That kind of insanity does not attract long term stability type investors, dumbass. There are no lambo moons coming, you dumb fuck.

This could be one of those posts we will re-post in months or years and laugh at.

>To make 30k you'd need to 3x the market
>That requires more mania than the 20x we saw in 2017

This

>institutional money
>getting dumped on
>not doing the dumping in an unregulated market
Think, brainlet

vocaroo.com/i/s1jld7DNXEds

It doesn't need a bigger mania, it just needs to slowly and organically climb back up to where everyone knows it'll end up anyways. This is how it always goes. FOMO pump to new high, crash down, then calmly climb back go the high, and onward to new highs, after the mania dies down.