So I notice in a lot of threads there happens to be Masshole posters. This seems be somewhat unique to us cu/ck/s...

So I notice in a lot of threads there happens to be Masshole posters. This seems be somewhat unique to us cu/ck/s, and this is my favorite board. So I was thinking....

Post your favorite Boston cuisine! Favorite recipes unique to your area, favorite restaurants, even chains that are unique to Boston and beyond. I'll start!

This is a quesodilla from Anna's, a Mexican fast food chain I see mentioned a lot here. They douse it in oil and fry it on a grill press. Artery clogged, but fucking bomb.

>So

kys

This is the Davis Square location. There's always some interesting mentally ill individual sitting on the pictured bench. Many times I've found myself eating here after getting tanked at the Sligo. Then I'll sit on this very bench, blackout drunk, waiting for the bus, my sweet chariot coming for to carry me home.

Anywhere in Back Bay I should check out?

So.. Stay jelly flyover :^>

>Go to Boston
>Consult the almighty Yelp for some good Chicago Style Deep Dish Pizza
>LA MAMAMIA GALALAIERTI UMBRELLA
who knew there were so many i-talians in i-reland
>pizza comes
>pic related
>its a thin lasagna

(((Max Brenner))) is worth checking out. Their gimmicks is incorporating chocolate into many of their entrees. If that's not your thing though, they have a completely normal chocolate free selection. They also have bomb dessert, and a Godiva tier chocolate shop.

Shit, that's only a block from me, thanks for the tip

You done goofed. There are at least two Unos in Boston proper alone, Back Bay and where that giant Citgo sign is by Fenway.

I know Legal isn't exclusive to Mass, but their Harborside location is gorgeous.

Some homemade Boston """cuisine""". I thoroughly enjoyed it though.

Any locals know the appeal of this fucking place? I get it, fried seafood on the beach. But they have 3-4 locations not at the beach. Their fried shit is nothing special, same goes for their roast beef.

QT Nipponess in Harvard Square

The motherfucking Super 88 Asian market on Commonwealth Ave. It has a humongous food court with like 15 different vendors. The vietnamese soup kiosk and the indian are pretty fucking tasty.

Allston in general seems to have a lot of very good eateries. Izakaya Ittoku is quite delicious also with a large variety of dishes that I didn't even know about

Also, any recs for a cheap seafood place in Boston?

I'm heading up to bean town next week
where's the best place towards allston to get a nice boiston pizza pie?

I always hit up Yankee Lobster when I see shows at the pavilion or go to the convention center. Great soups and lobster roll.

I don't get it either. Was in Revere the other week and it was fine, nothing special like my buddies made it out as.

I spent some time in the new england area. They seem to have an interesting relationship with food.

It's not Boston food specifically but Chinese hand pulled noodles are really hard to find

Obligatory clam chowdah

A Boston Rump lover complaining about a Masshole. Why do you think we even care?

>Unique
>No candy threads
Eat my ass you candy-asses

Fall River reppin in

I lived in Everett for about 13 years. I still miss the smell of their factory every morning. Nothing like sitting on the front porch with coffee and a cigarette taking in the smell of Teddy's.

If you're going to be in Allston, you might as well hop over the river into Harvard Square and get some Otto's. Other highlights in general are Regina's in the North End and Santarpio's in East Boston. There's tons of great pizza in the Boston area. Just a word of advice; keep away from Greek pizza. It's every where and the crust has a cardboard like consistency.

Wait, Taza is l? Cool, I hadn't realized that.

Bocoloco

It's Boloco. Stands for "Boston Local Company". I used to work with this complete and utter faggot at Boloco. He had access to the company Twitter page and wound up making some tweets that got him fired. All the girls thought he was a creep, but he wound up sleeping with this 2/10 ham planet new hire. Once he was fired she told everyone he had a tiny cock and smelled of feet. I don't miss my time at Boloco. Pic related, it's him.

Better picture of the faggot

looks sicilian style to me

Damn I'm sorry to hear that
But it's Boston
I don't expect much from white people and SJeWs
That said the mexican bowl with carnitas is the shit

Who here North Shore?

We're you drunk when you posted that? I wasn't complaining about shit. I started this three because I had been delighted to see so many Mass posters. I used "Masshole" affectionately.

Also, who the fuck is "we"? Do you think Veeky Forums is some kind of collective where everyone has the same interests, opinions and points of view? How's your secret club of one working out for you?Peabody here. Never heard of Nick's, but I love Supreme's. I'll have to check them out.

We do? I've never noticed any difference.

Is this really the level of autism Veeky Forums has entered?
>"this word triggers me"

If you live near Davis and you're going to Anna's and not tenoch you're making a big mistake. Campechana torta at tenoch will change your life.

I work in North Cambridge and am about a 7 minute walk from Davis. What is this place of which you speak?

Pretty authentic Mexican place, same set up as a chipotle or Anna's, better prices in some cases, and just amazing food.

Locations in Davis and Medford sq. my brother. Get lunch there today if you're looking for a second awakening.

Thanks for the tip senpai. I'll check them out.

Just please tell me you agree with this... Chipolte is garbage compared to Chipolte. The way I see it, there's not excuse to go to Chipolte over Anna's if those are your options. R-right?

I guess, Anna's is objectively better better chipotle just scratched the same kind of itch Wendy's might where you know you could make a better burger on your own but you still want it. But yea of course Anna's is dope.

Have you ever hit Felipe's in Harvard? They used to be in the Garage but took over Bertucci's old spot. They have far more choices than Anna's. Fried fish or shrimp burrito's are bomb.

I'll put in on my list! Thanks!

But fuck bertuccis, anything that replaced them is doing god's work.

a-any western mass fags here?

what are some good places in this barren shithole

I was in a detox in Pittsfield in February. Berkshire Medical Center. The food was breddy gud.

Sichaun Gourmet. There are 3 now I think? seriously good Sichuan food, place is always packed with slopes, they do Chinese family style service although they have an American style menu layout

go now if you haven't already

get your dick sucked by a rainbow haired twink in Amherst, that's about it, or maybe go get some shady dope in Springfield and OD in a gutter

>Sichaun Gourmet

I know about the one in Brookline. Are they really that good?

There's place in Cambridge called Qindao Garden that does traditional Chinese offering's in addition to American style Chinese. I usually go for their spicy pig intestines, not even joking. The place is a hole in the wall, but blows all other Chinese I've had out of the water.

>Otto's

Is good, buuuut, Cambridge 1 is just around the corner. I go to Otto's when I'm anywhere else but not when I'm in Harvard.

Yup! They come out of Somerville.

I know Amherst has good food choices

They really are that good, they don't fuck around with the spice though. One pepper almost killed me, can't imagine ordering a three pepper dish. Maybe I can work up to it some day.

Go to Northampton, there's a shitton of good places there. Local Burger, Mama Iguana's, Herrell's, as well as Riff's in Easthampton. As for Amherst, Antonio's might just be the best pizza you can get in the whole state, it's that good.

They are very, very, good and they have authentic food. It's a solid 10/10 choice if I'm going out and I'm picky as shit about restaurants. They also have some American-Chinese crap like chix fingers and whatnot, but nobody orders them and if you do, you will be treated with contempt. Seriously, there's more chinese people eating there than a fire drill in a clown car

>Somerville.

Angelina's my fucking God. I'm a second generation customer, my pop went there when he went to Tufts and took me there as a kid and I go there whenever I swing through town.

Don't ever order the large sub tho.

>Otto's

fuck otto's, Pinocchio's is the only pizza joint in Harvard sq

Who /mamagoos/ here?

>fuck otto's
No one else can satisfy my need for mashed potatoes on pizza like they can

Also is there any cheap seafood near the north end/financial district?

That looks tasty but difficult to eat. Are you supposed to keep one end wrapped and eat it with your hands or is it a knife and fork affair?

people get attached to their local average obesity dealers.

Ma Magoo's near Alewife?

Who's gone to some Triple D featured spots?

I work very close to The Greek Corner. This is when I realized Guy was shit. Gordon would have wanted to close the place down while Guy proceeded to spout flavortown memes.

I wasn't terribly impressed with Boston Burger Company. They're not bad, but certainly not the best.

Then there's Trina's Starlight Lounge. Last time I went there it wasn't a restaurant, just some dive bar. The food looks pretty good though, so I may go back.

>dat honey mustard

>kys
So, why are you so triggered?

I think Mr. Bartley's in Harvard was on there. It's good once every ten years or so. I never thought it was anything that special. Once when I was there I saw Stephen King eating a burger.

Saw this in Harvard Sq. Damn normies. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!