Local Specialties

Post regional cuisine. Anons guess where you're from.

What is it? Chicken on white bread?

Should be pretty easy

Not gonna guess or post your own?

Canada? Or Wisconsin...?

Nashville

Canada has curds, but isn't known for beer battered curds. Gotta be Wisconsin

Nailed it. If you're ever in Nashville, Hot Chicken is mandatory. I like 400 Degrees and Pepperfire.

Flyovers just don't understand

Green chili fries from Chubby's in Denver. Its disgustingly wonderful.

Is that poke?

Hawaii?

Implying anyone needs to go out of their way understand your profit driven processed foodcrap backed up by cancer-fueled advertising campaigns.

ho yups, you gef um

That shit looks good. Have no clue where it's from though. Other than maybe America.

I'll be on the lookout now.

It's from Florida

Don't know how easy that'll be to find in Arkansas, but I'm gonna try. I love key lime and coconut.

>Being an asshurt flyover

get your lau lau, kalua pork, and lomi salmon outa here

we just have really good asian food here in BC but we do have candied salmon and smoked salmon which is a specific thing from here and some of the west coast

You can buy them online

the fuck is that? cheese on spicy ahi?

Love candied salmon. Bc here myself mate.

It's awful. I don't know why people around here tout it as being special.

disgusting

Definitely from the shit hole known as Cincinnati

gotta be honest, after moving here for college from san diego i never got denver's green chili thing.

they describe a perfect burrito,
> rice
> beans
> chorizo
> queso fresco
okay aight
> AND THEN WE SMOTHER IT IN GREEN CHILI

fucking stop
a burrito is meant to be eaten with your hands

anyway

Are you from KFC?

Not one dish could be saved.

>rice
>beans

Very common here, almost an art form.
Region is ok.

I'm feeling sick just remembering the first time I had one.

it just looks like someone put arby's sides on bread

do you live in a region populated by man children?

BBQ sauce and cheese? For what purpose?

ez mode

Don't knock it until you try it. It isn't a very sweet BBQ sauce, quite tangy really and the cheese is mild

McNulty, you're a real son-of-a-bitch, you know that?

what?

>do you live in a region populated by man children?

Spotted the flyover

Only thing on it that Arby's serves as a side is mozzarella sticks, but those are pretty ubiquitous.

FUCKING CHINK REEEEEEEEEEE
GET OFF MY BOARD

stop pretending like you have a heritage. you live in Misc. America like the rest of us. It cannot be redeemed. There is nothing to identify with.

How do you live MD but not know what The Wire is?

Pretty they don't have what was in that picture in whatever shithole you live in.

I don't watch a lot of TV. It's not like The Wire is part of our public school curriculum.

In N Out in CA, Whataburger in the south midwest, Cookout North Carolina, Pollo Tropical in southern Florida, Taco Cabana in Texas, Roy Rogers in New England...

every fucking region has its special take on McDonalds, and yours happens to be one of the shittiest.

People told me this for years (I'm not big on TV shows either) but, you gotta watch The Wire, man.

It's like the best (and most realistic) cop show ever.

You can literally buy those from Amazon, how are they special?

>Whataburger in the south midwest

Literally only in Texas with 2-3 locations in 2 other states.

Yeah yeah I know, I fully intend to watch it. I'm just super bad at watching things. I've downloaded a couple different shows in the past few years and I end up watching 1 ep every few months or so.

Dude, I've done the drive from Florida to Texas half a dozen times. They're in every other town along the way.

>he thinks whataburgers in other states are like whataburgers in Texas

Literally a flyover

sooo... don't order a smothered burrito? whats the problem? Also, I was talking about fries, not burritos.

Mildly hard mode.

Why don't you get some Bill Miller's or some Taco Cabana, yo?

TX has good ass grub, but it's all Tex Mex or BBQ.

>Florida
>Fly over
Admit that you were wrong. Whataburgers are in like 10 states

Taco Cabana is pretty shit desu. I live in H-town so I've got plenty of variety to choose from.

Austin's food scene is extremely overrated.

also, you can request the greenchili be inside the burrito

>florida
>giant portion of state is literally uninhabitable swamp
>not flyover

and i was talking about burritos, not fries

not downing on those fries at all, they look very good

I live north of the city of origin, but it seems to be only served or called by the same name in my region.

I dislike the German influence on cuisine because it produced a lot of man child friendly recipes, but damn it makes good drunk/stoned food.

But still, I was talking about a specific restaurant (by coincidence has nothing else good on the menu (unless you mix the bean burrito with the chili fries)) . You don't like smothered burritos therefore the whole green chili thing is bad (or I dont get it). Dont order a fucking smothered burrito and your problem is solved. You asked someone else what the perfect burrito was and you were upset that YOU didn't like it? What the fuck is wrong with you? "Somebody suggested something (after I asked them what they recommend) i dont like, I dont get there taste" Good for fucking you.

I just got a smoker and did my first smoked salmon--was pretty good desu.

But how do you candy salmon? Dry the shit out of it with salt, smoked it, and then during smoking drown it in fruit preserves? very curious

NC?

nah, tennessee senpai. out west in nc we do have a lot of hot chicken, local cuisine would really be barbecue and stuff from cookout though

I'll admit, I fucking love provel cheese too.

it wasnt all that but the avocado burger was horrible. it had so much guac the patty got cold halfway

Yeah till fucking season 4 and it completely goes off the rails. At least the last season seems to remember it's main characters are mostly cops. But I haven't finished it so it might fuck itself anyway

This is fucking great, have it at least once a fortnight

Wait til you find out about scotch quail eggs. They're so small and plentiful that they're almost like popcorn chicken in quantity. Just pop them in your mouth and continue munching on them.

Not cheese you lolo
There's other Hawaii bros here?

fuck me sideways, i love this place

You better clean off that couch and lay a shout out user, because I'm moving in.

>rice in a burrito

regional and seasonal

Guess

england

Scatlin

No

>lolo
>retarded water Mexican shit speak
it's like you want everyone to know how stupid you are

Hon Hon Hon

Peru.

Fat sandwich, nj?

>entire thread with no go'za

im proud of you ck

hot chicken. some place in the south.
a fookin leaf
key west
Washington, and I know what I'm doing with the salmon I bought for dinner
Jew York
Miami
Samosas, Some flyover state with a bunch of indians.

Northern Michigan

3/4 of your guesses are retarded