Comfiest TV cooks by a mile

Based Anglos will recognise and respect these humble white englishmen men of the land

Amerifats will have no idea what's going on

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WJvQ-5sPHak
youtube.com/watch?v=bd0HCop--AI
youtube.com/watch?v=oiow-rC_HVc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=WJvQ-5sPHak

Am glad there's another HFW fan on Veeky Forums

I binge watch river cottage during winter.

For maximum comfy I put on some chill music and watch him on mute while I do my treadmill.

Oh man I love River Cottage and Hugh, so comfy. They show it in Australia, not in prime time on major channels though. It's my favorite cooking show. I don't like any American ones.

>It's a River Cottage Christmas episode

youtube.com/watch?v=bd0HCop--AI

I've tried Black Pudding once and wasn't a fan but I bet they made it great :3

Bender.

I've always loved Keith Floyd. There's something so genuine about him and hid style of cooking

comfy as fuuuuck
there's nothing that makes me wish I was living in the the homeland more than the Christmas episodes of River Cottage

>You will never be a smallholder living in a cottage in the Dorset countryside

I don't know why I even leave bed in the morning.

This is essential comfy Sunday morningcore.

Christ I hate these. They are always full of boring bastards trying to plug their latest shit as they awkwardly switch between artificial reactions to tasting the food and them trying to make a basic recipe but still managing to flail around like a spacker in a sugar factory.

It's called being an alcoholic.

It is not for the autistic, that's for sure.

Was that an attempt at an insult or agreement to the low quality of their guests?

Rick Stein is good. His India series last year was good plus a 2 hour special which was his life story was great too. He has had an interesting life.

I wonder what sort of capital one would need to do the whole River cottage thing.

I used to adore River Cottage. Still love the old episodes when it's just him trying to run a farm by himself growing, begging or borrowing everything, and the adventures he has on the way, like when he makes £50 at a fair, but then loses its on a parking fine.

Now, it's him running a massive resteraunt with his family and dozen employees. Its just not the same.

Depends where in the country you want to try it. The South? No chance unless you have a ton of cash saved up and it's basically an expensive hobby. The North would be cheaper but less of a market for your home grown, freshly picked 2.97 each purple artisan carrots. Wales they're practically giving land away but has the same problem as the North.

I've only seen sporadic episodes on tv really.

Should one see it in chronological order or is something not worth watching?

Keith was, is and will always be The Man.

Rick is wonderful, and it's lovely to have someone to carry on Floyd's legacy.

But you can't beat the original and the best.

This is how you end a cookery show.

youtube.com/watch?v=oiow-rC_HVc

>>You will never be a smallholder living in a cottage in the Dorset countryside

Was there some lookalike criminal?

Ya, maximum comfy

Probably my favorite celeb chef, always fun watching him shit talk the director

I am a massive fan of Ricky boy, his shows are comfy as fuck, last year he did the killler series From Venice to Istanbul, his series always have this comfy sprawling vibe about them, I usually end up watching them with a bottle of red and a note pad for the recipes.
You should read his autobiography, its really interesting.

>implying we can't watch anything you air at any time.

THIS.