Yesterday

>yesterday
>think about dropping a few thousand dollars into Nano during the dip
>make thread on Veeky Forums asking if it's a good time to buy
>everyone laughs at me and says it will dip further
>get scared and don't buy
>check today and see it's up 20%

How do I stop being a low test beta cuck?

buying it wouldnt have been a good idea. Its a bear market and everythings taking beating. It will be back down before you know it. fyi I love nano. But I also use my brain when trading, you should try it.

I sold yesterday now I'm gonna buy back in. It's the only way.

It's only a bear market because all the idiots are looking on the few whales playing with btc. If you look what happens between the big dumpings there it is easily seeable that the average idiot is pushing the price up at an enourmous speed.

Yesterday was a good day to buy and dump. Went from $8.60 to near $10. Now back to $8.60

always do the opposite of what biz says

of course they want to accumulate

always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says. Seriously. That's why I'm loading up on TRX for the next 6 months and when I see it posted here I'm gonna drop my bag's on all of these faggots.

Know what you are doing and have confidence so you don't get scared by a low tier FUD. Take this as a lesson, and don't FOMO it's not the end of the world. You will literally be in the same position 10 times until the end of the week

AHAHAHAHAH fag measuring is USD. Shits still up hella from yesterday.

Same wanted to buy it at the bottom looked really juicy but was stuck on ven for rebrand it was next thing to buy. Bam it boomed fml ez money hate myself

Reddit backed coin is always good. They pump just because of muh wallet. Retarded fucks

>listening to what Veeky Forums says

wow people are still willingly giving their money to these scammers huh? crazy. you guys all still buying bitconnect too?

I bought 500 at 7.1usd avg price. Bought an additional 200 at 68k sats from ITC sold at 24k sats.

Gonna wait a bit then dump it all into LINK

You would have sold it with a loss anyway. Sub $5 incoming soon

>Sub $5 incoming soon

you think so?

Yes, it's up 20% in 24 hours, but it went down 1 dollar since last night.

Nano is cancer. I would rather invest in Tron and that is saying a lot.

Aww someone lost money on shitgrail. Number 1 rule in crypto, don't leave your coins on an exchange unless you plan to sell them.

It's not like biz has any impact on the price of a billion dollar coin

i'm not a 16 year old redditor so no I did not have a bitgrail account nor did I ever consider buying this pnd "coin" (hard to even call it that because it isnt crypto nor is it a currency)

cringiest fud i have seen all day

But you are a 16 yr old faggot that's for sure. Just say "very good sir" and go poo on some kid you fucking pajeet.

Don't ever go full retard.

We're mooning, get in before it's too late

Did we rape another dog in the ass in the high profit ritual?
Shit actually works, Brandon was right all this time.
Raping a dog in the ass with a group of fellowe Raiblocks Nano community members brings the coin good luck and high profit!

I know a guy who owns Dogecoin should I fuck him in the ass?
Perhaps it will double the luck and profit.