Where my gook'd niggas at?

Where my gook'd niggas at?
Are you still holding?

Yes.

I am definitely not obsessing and freaking out every day about it though.

Sold everything at the last pump, its going to keep bleeding for the next month

Yes god damn you impatient fucks

At least wait until the token swap or some ICOs launch until you sell you weak handed bastards

I maxed out at 58k and just wish I couldve bought more at current prices but thats my cross. Anyone with half a brain knows this has so much more growth in it

Holding since ICO. Waiting for enough time to pass to sell this tax free.

Anyone with half a brain knows this has so much more crash in it

I will gut you

How does the staking for this work and when will I be able to stake?

from my understanding of the white paper, rewards are for communities who set up their own blockchains and use it frequently. doesn't operate like eos or what eth is thinking of doing.

I am holding my 100 icx til eoy

CEO just made a post on Reddit, didn't clarify much but you can tell AMB is going places.

I'm 50/50 VEN and AMB now. Going to sell at eoy and escape this fucking circus with a ton of money.

Sup. Another gooked user here.

Holding my large bags. Token swap and wallet next month right goys? They're not gonna delay it again right goys?

You should pray they do. I really don't think the mcap being doubled when the swap happens is priced in. This is a sub $2 token until the rubber meets the road. Unless a Korean exchange and pairing are announced immediately when the swap happens.

They're releasing an overview of token economics sometime this "spring" according to the updated roadmap.

I have 6000 icx
How much will they be worth in April?

man, you really need to read the white paper and think about april 2020

april? ~ $60k

april 2019? ~ $600k

Why?
Isn't the token swap happening in March?
Won't ICOs launching and Korean exchange listing cause the coin to moon?

no man, what's going to cause this thing to moon is anonymous transactions on the icon republic decentralized exchange. hence why it's called ICX icon exchange. what's going to cause this thing to moon is people in asia buying apple stock in real time using the icon exchange.

medical researchers in europe securely working with data gathered from australia in real time.

Do you have sources for this info?

I donno. I feel like we should see a shuffling of money around on Binance as people buy this. Many left and will come back when they see that happen.

if bitcoin finally stabilize we should see another pump

the whitepaper. it will blow your fucking mind.

that screenshot doesn't cover the 'trade any kind of asset for any other' bit of the icon nexus(exchange) but i'll leave that to you to find in the whitepaper. it's going to change everything.

basically literally everything intangible in this world (dna data, copyrights, your apartment, your car) will be tokenized and traded in REAL. FUCKING. TIME. anonymously and securely. hold on to your fucking balls.

How is this DEX different than existing ones for ETH or the ones NEO plans to make?

This

It's going to be on the Icon blockchain?

A 55btc wall got dropped last night just as we were due to pass 4000. I think you all know what that means.

wash trading

it combines every blockchain in the known universe into the icon republic nexus. besides ETH and NEO are not real time. icon transactions involving ETH will have to be slowed down to accommodate for its speed. will you be able to trade securities, derivatives, or any damn thing in the world IN REAL TIME using NEO or ETH s DEX's. imagine NEETS trading securities and derivatives with no middle men KEK. but really it is so much more than just financial shit.

sorry, IN REAL TIME using icon nexus not ETH or NEOs DEXs

still being a gook here. god damn