BAT/Brave

Bart Baker (10 million subscribers) pleads with his viewers to download Brave, as youtube has demonetized him. YouTube in a "mistake" deleted this video the first time.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zjj1m4LX5uM

You don't need to watch or like his videos, all you need to care about is that the BAT movement is growing. Fanatic YouTube fans will do anything for the e-celebrities they admire, and action begets action.

How or why would a larp thread like the one from the other day even happen (Google acquiring Brave) if there wasn't real awareness and concern that BAT/Brave is something with major potential to disrupt a huge part of our lives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fzRs-qU2xmc
youtube.com/watch?v=eJS823h4PLc
youtube.com/watch?v=FNZBmtLhOvw
youtube.com/watch?v=gp_M2RtAVJw
youtube.com/watch?v=jiJpaMihSzI
youtube.com/watch?v=-yqrBO2YYxc
youtube.com/watch?v=VjEqoltgSQE
youtube.com/watch?v=4BY2zCReDWg
youtube.com/watch?v=LWiXECm0M5g
youtube.com/watch?v=pqFKK7V8XMc
youtube.com/watch?v=hsTlDwJ2xhU
medium.com/@Panama_TJ/brave-short-interview-c02a5b59a877
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bombs out every time BTC goes down.

How can it succeed if it BTC keeps crashing.

The BAT insider (or larper) said that Google might try to buy out Brave/BAT before March. I want to believe.

Shitty shilling attempt.

protip: Christianity is a jewish scam designed to weaken and divide & conquer their enemies. A weapon of mass destruction; a tool used for subversion and genocide - like Islam, the only difference being that the (originally) intended target of Islam was other middle-easterners and near-eastern peoples, whereas the intended target population for Christianity was the European people - everyone from Rome and Greece all the way up to northernmost Scandinavia.

related protip: in the German language, the word "Heide" means "non-jewish" and "non-jew" -- and the exact same word also means "Pagan" / "Heathen"

100% this. Every time BAT has positive price movement, BTC has to come around and shit the bed erasing BAT's gains.

We need new trading pairs.

Christ lived and walked on earth. He had the highest level of consciousness of any being bar Lord Buddha, Lord Krishna and Lord Zoroaster. However, it fell significantly:

youtube.com/watch?v=fzRs-qU2xmc

The problem is that BAT isn't intended to be a currency, not a stock so it is actively kept low by the whales who are probably close to the team.

Yes. The Brave team would have access to the technical advice to somehow make this happen, if they needed it.

Let's hope someone is thinking about it.

Brave has to change the rules of the game. I want them to go galactic so much.

Nice though, its really cool to see a project reach the mainstream with clear purpose.

Rabbi Jesus, King of the Jews, if he existed, was circumcised. Let that sink in.

youtube.com/watch?v=eJS823h4PLc

youtube.com/watch?v=FNZBmtLhOvw

youtube.com/watch?v=gp_M2RtAVJw

youtube.com/watch?v=jiJpaMihSzI

youtube.com/watch?v=-yqrBO2YYxc

youtube.com/watch?v=VjEqoltgSQE

youtube.com/watch?v=4BY2zCReDWg

youtube.com/watch?v=LWiXECm0M5g

youtube.com/watch?v=pqFKK7V8XMc

youtube.com/watch?v=hsTlDwJ2xhU

My gut-based, evidence-free fantasy is that it is being held back as part of a plan.

- Ad buyers will be more attracted at low levels

- More excitement if it ever goes on normiebase. Something very cheap is more attractive than something already $50 per unit.

Surely the BAT team would like to reward themselves with extreme wealth. If they all own a good chunk and it 10x, many of them go to moon. Outstripping what they would make in salary.

Whats it intended to be then?

>My gut-based, evidence-free fantasy is that it is being held back as part of a plan.

1. Every fucking moon was held by whales. Massive sell walls. I observed them personally, all the evidence i need.
2. The token itself is the least volatile of all alts. How is this possible for a promising coin? The price is held back.
3. And finally, here is the proof

ttps://etherscan.io/token/BAT#balances

How can you claim that? You can also argue they are just different names for the same thing

I think they just say that it's not intended to be a currency, security, etc for legal reasons. It doesn't matter because people will use it like a crypto currency. If it becomes successful the government will prob regulate it. But for now their legal trickery has kept the government out of the way.

>Bart Baker
That fag is as relevant as Onision. Brock Baker is better Baker anyway

Cool, I'm happy for Brave. Makes sense if this is the first project that goes mainstream and really gets used for the purpose its intended for.

absolutely true. Ive been following the action on BAT for awhile. no other explanation for how a coin outside the top 50 became the most stable crypto

Well it is good that you have been observing and can explain it.

It is the end of a long day, so - what are you saying - do you think the whales will let it rip one day?

Are you bullish or not.

Make simple for me, user.

LMFAO this guy will tattoo the brave logo on his ass if he gets 100k downloads im dyinggg

it's pretty hilarious. the referral program is $5 per new active user that downloads and uses Brave (and by default, the BAT ecosystem.) he was probably clearing 7 figures before demonetization, but I know I'd get that sweet logo on my ass for $500k regardless

The whales are the BAT team in my opinion, so no they won't let it rip because they can't have a serious working product if it gets pumped and dumped periodically, and their product is already out there and working. Eventually all crypto will stabilize so they won't have to do it anymore. I doubt it will ever go over 1$.

Ill hold it until it gets close to 1$ and then dump it. No matter how great it is, there is no great profit here for us.

Is that some kind of modern rip off of the Alliance logo from WoW ?

I hope not, Im in BAT out of principle first hoping it will destroy Google. Becoming rich off of it is second.

>$200 Billion in digital advertising spending per year. >BAT will never go above $1.

What are you doing here?

Ok thanks for your views user, that's an angle I hadn't thought of before.

This, Brave and BAT's potential is beyond the scope of Google. Google can't get away with doing what Brave is attempting to do, because Brave (and BAT) by nature would completely disrupt their Google Ads platform.

Brave has huge potential, and Google buying them out would just interfere with the project.

I think the global market is over $500 billion. But yea... I'm baffled as to why anyone thinks it won't moon. The contributions/payments are automatically adjusted in browser. So if an advertiser pays for USD $1000 of ads that is what they will get. Stability on the content creator/end user side isnt needed. If I get $5 worth of BAT that is then worth $7 in a month, I win, or the content creator I donate to wins. By removing middlemen from an ad perspective there is more of this big pot of ad money to go around.

Disagree with this.

>they can't have a serious working product if it gets pumped and dumped periodically

That's the nature of cryptocurrency at the moment, and they chose to use crypto in their platform for a reason. The market will dictate the price of BAT and the project can work if BAT's at $.10 per token or $100 per token.

BAT's true potential will be unleashed when advertisers purchase adspace with BAT and website pay users with BAT if they view or interact with ads.

>clear purpose

Right, but this purpose will be defeated if it goes above $1

Dur. Because no online advertisement ecosystem could ever be worth more than 1 billion dollars.

Are you stupid? Do you have an irrational hatred of BAT? Are you singlehandedly trying to defend the status quo of digital advertising?

Help us understand what makes you tick.

tired meme

he's not stupid, he's memeing. Everyone who says this (including me) holds BAT

medium.com/@Panama_TJ/brave-short-interview-c02a5b59a877

BATMEN UNITE

OK thanks - I'm new to BAT. I loaded up some bags because of the insider/shill the other day

That shill was beyond obviously fake, that said you've at least bought into a safe coin. Downside being it might not move much for a couple of months.

Does BAT have transaction fees?
If it does, well then what is the fucking point?
Gonna save the internet by destroying the planet?
Kek.

He said the announcement would happen before March. BAT does have insane upside potential, so I might hold through the summer.

are you retarded or just pretending? go back to fucking redshit, faggot