Skycoin will replace every other coin there is and there's nothing you can do about it

Skycoin will replace every other coin there is and there's nothing you can do about it

Other urls found in this thread:

thenextweb.com/hardfork/2018/02/15/anatomy-of-a-cryptocurrency-scam-in-the-wild/
medium.com/@Skycoinproject/is-skycoin-a-scam-c5d47ab80d2f
youtube.com/watch?v=LWhbC0gckgA
youtube.com/watch?v=nvCaiHTWCH8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only problem is that it is not bitbean

thenextweb.com/hardfork/2018/02/15/anatomy-of-a-cryptocurrency-scam-in-the-wild/

Any thoughts?

when is synth gonna make a live speech? also whats his political leanings? I know all anarchists are braindead but I hope at least he isn't ancom

medium.com/@Skycoinproject/is-skycoin-a-scam-c5d47ab80d2f

Here you go. Fud based on literally nothing, but they still had to defend the brand.

Synth's brain lives inside of Skyminer 1 and he only uploads his thoughts to the internet if you splash feminine cum on his circuits. He pays prostitutes from backpage in CoinHours (TM) to do this once a month

it is ghost in the shell all over again but with fucking lolis what else do you want?

He's too woke to have any political leanings.

Why you post this in every thread? Put some effort in your shilling or fuck off my Veeky Forums

Literally the first time this image is ever reposted. Get fucked retard.

450 skylet here, will i make it?

youtube.com/watch?v=LWhbC0gckgA

watch this before you buy it.

you need at least 17k sky to make it
this is a good man I call him my nigger

JJ is even richer now
driving lambos and shit
youtube.com/watch?v=nvCaiHTWCH8

I was going to invest but now I'm hesitating because the team might be incompetent. Should I invest in a project where the lead developer is telling people to kill themselves on Reddit? How do they plan on salvaging their reputation?

They're good at coding and I think they're actually going to pull off the decentralized internet thing. They will replace the legacy internet, and telling some plebbitors to kill themselves doesn't really affect it.

LMAO???
HE DID THAT? THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!!!!

I would say that fits with their reputation pretty well. I like skycoin for this reason.

EOS is this but with support and faster

>Should I invest in a project where the lead developer is telling people to kill themselves on Reddit?
Yes
>How do they plan on salvaging their reputation?
They don't

he's not an anarchist, although he definitely puts on the appearance of an ancap sometimes.

pretty sure he's an illuminatus/gnostic. the real kind, not the meme kind.

dude then invest. Im done.

there's like 15 different synthpills I've seen posted to Veeky Forums, I'm sorry you are incapable of telling the difference

literal vaporware that is 5 years behind skycoin

>X will replace everything
>why use bitcoin when you can use X?

the absolute state of late adopters

true if big

bigger if true