How do you eat pizza?

How do you eat pizza?

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7woejGwROAg
vimeo.com/87968532
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i cut it up with a knife and fork

you are supposed to pierce your stomach with the knife, not the pizza. Either way you deserve to die

I roll it up from the smallest point up to the bread and cut it into 4 pieces to make pizza sushi.

i make pizza without the crust

I eat the insides and throw away the shell

Why the hostility you fucking prick?

I like to eat it at a 90 degree angle.

God I just love a good 'za, I always cover my 'za's with Sriracha and Bacon for the most epicest taste ever!

Scrape off cheese/toppings
Lick off excess tomato sauce
Roll up slice
Bite center of roll, to make multiple holes in one bite
Unroll to inspect holes
Re-roll and eat
Repeat x 1
Eat cheese/topping pile

innocent banter

I use a long knife to cut it in half heightwise, then put the top layer facing downwards so its like a sandwich. When I'm feeling up to the task I flay a second piece of pizza to give it thicker buns.

I like to take off all the toppings include the cheese and sauce. Then I cut the crust into little circles like hamburger buns. I then put the toppings and cheese between the slices of crust to make mini sandwiches. I use the sauce as a condiment.

How about you pretentious homos just eat the goddamn pizza with your hand like a human being.

Back in school when they'd give us that shitty individually wrapped rectangle pizza, i'd rip off all the toppings and set them aside. Then fold it in half, eat that then the toppings afterwards.

youtube.com/watch?v=7woejGwROAg
i never understood this,your stomach can't taste

I normally just pick the toppings of and eat them unless it's a gluten free base then I just eat the whole slice.

hohohoho
I've never visited this board.
I'm hooked I love it.
/co/ & /vp/ here

Same

/m/ and /a/ here

oh man, you're basically gonna be family here. Veeky Forums is /co/'s wife for a reason. Everyone hates food here but are obsessed with it.

Chowder is

/a/ hates anime but its obsessed with it
/v/ hates video games but its obsessed with it
/r9k/ hate themselves but are obsessed with themselves

Crease the handle upwards, so the toppings remain pointing out, and just enough to make the slice radially rigid, not so much that it's doubled over. Bite off mouthfuls from the point outwards.

When the remaining slice is shorter than it is wide, take mouthfuls from the side until it isn't any more, then alternate from the inner edge to the side until the end, making sure to leave enough topping for an equally divided final bite. This way the overall slice experience gradually transitions, instead of the toppings abruptly ending.

Nothing like drinking down a good 'go'za with a straw

> He can't taste with his stomach

>he can

> he can't

Yeah this is another one of those boards that is more about crafting excellent shitposts than it is about the actual topic

Like pussy

Who is this fluid druid

I would watch someone do this.

I know a guy that pulls the cheese out of calzones. It's pretty humorous desu senpai baka

Look up Ulillilia and watch his video on degreasing pizza and putting dryer sheets on his keyboard to prevent semen from getting between the keys

>new here
just remember the two golden rules:
>if you see a ja(cu)ck image or webm, filter the md5, report it and hide it
>there are no marketers on this board

cut in 4 equal pieces
put the pieces on top of each other
knife and fork it like a normal human bean

it hurts to watch this guys youtube shows

Also make sure to report jack reporters

Crust first, then the rest.

this guy's got it

I eat the pizza, then eat the crust 10 mins later

1. Make a pentagram out of flour. The pentagram must be at least 24 inches in diameter.
2. Place the pizza on top of the pentagram.
3. Kneel down and assume a position of prayer.
4. Pray by stringing together random words in Italian. If done correctly, your pizza should be gone, replaced with a pizza of sublime quality, made to your preferences.
5. Eat it.
6. Sing your praises to the Pizza Gods on high.

Do not pay heed to false gods such as the Hut of Pizza or John, Father of Lies, and do not praise the false holy land of Chica 'Go, lest you find your ability to make full words slip away.

I follow the God Emperor's lead.

I just take the pizza and roll it up into a big roll then it like a burrito.

Jesus fucking Christ, hold the box flat Jesus Christ!

nigga eats his with a knife and fork and not only does he not eat the crust he takes it one step further and only eats the toppings/sauce

and people think we can trust him with launch codes

enjoy

vimeo.com/87968532

I either fold it in a "taco" or fold it so that when I bite it I eat the crust with the part that has the toppings on it too.

>Mark Wiens

God that guy is such a weird little freak, perfect illustration OP

i agree with this, eat the worst part first so that you can enjoy the rest

he's a man who does all of his work first so that he can enjoy himself without worry