Just a warning

This one coin is being developed by a man who used to debate with Satoshi Nakamoto himself back in the days, and is the author of two ingenious blockchain projects that, unlike the rest, are actually used for their intended purpose and have no alternatives.

You must be a brainlet if you still don't realize where it's going.

Protip: at the moment there are zero threads on Veeky Forums talking about it

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/eos/@vitkolesnik/how-to-buy-and-claim-eos-tokens-a-step-by-step-tutorial
steemit.com/eos/@ash/full-walkthrough-how-to-join-eos-ico
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And what is that coins name

fuck off furry degenerate

Why do people continue to post retarded shit like this?

Albert Einstein

t. Jodocus the rhino

EOS?

Bingo

From their website:

• EOS TOKENS HAVE NO RIGHTS, USES OR ATTRIBUTES. The EOS Tokens do not have any rights, uses, purpose, attributes, functionalities or features, express or implied, including, without limitation, any uses, purpose, attributes, functionalities or features on the EOS Platform. Company does not guarantee and is not representing in any way to Buyer that the EOS Tokens have any rights, uses, purpose, attributes, functionalities or features.

• NOT A PURCHASE OF EOS PLATFORM TOKENS. EOS Tokens purchased under this Agreement are not tokens on the EOS Platform. Buyer acknowledges, understands and agrees that Buyer should not expect and there is no guarantee or representation made by Company that Buyer will receive any other product, service, rights, attributes, functionalities, features or assets of any kind whatsoever, including, without limitation, any cryptographic tokens or digital assets now or in the future whether through receipt, exchange, conversion, redemption or otherwise.

Why would anyone invest in this?

>NOT A PURCHASE OF EOS PLATFORM TOKENS

lol

nibba I'm not taking advice from a furry

That's some nice FUD that I really love

>"Within 23 hours after the end of the final period on June 1, 2018 at 22:59:59 UTC, all EOS Tokens will become fixed (ie. frozen) and will become non-transferrable on the Ethereum blockchain. At this point the EOS Token distribution will be complete and any person who wishes to launch a public blockchain platform adopting the open source EOS.IO Software (an “EOS Platform”) will be able to generate a file or “snapshot” showing the fixed balances of the EOS Tokens from the state of the Ethereum blockchain (the “Snapshot”).

But shhh, the FUD must go on

considering there seems to be a lot of them into this shit, you more than likely have at some point without even realising it.

Because it's erc20 right now you brainlet

That FUD is from their own website.

This is worse than thot-posting. I come here for Veeky Forums not for e621!

It says it pretty clearly that the erc20 tokens do nothing and give you nothing.

It's literally nothing.

Why would anyone buy this.

Much like /pol/, half of Veeky Forums likes furfaggotry. Nofurries are worse than nolinkers and maybe even worse than nocoiners

Truth hurts

kys

>Satoshi Nakamoto
that's not even a real person, just the alias that introduced btc. it was more than likely a team of people

everyone who clicked on this thread is retarded anyway

I met a guy one time who had a pretty badass fur suit at a night club. The suit was tailor made for him and everything. He was able to drink through the mouth of the suit because the mouth opened with his mouth. So like when he talks the mouth on the suit would move too. It looked expensive.

But I referred to him as a fury at one point not even being negative about it and he got so fucking pissed at me. He kept saying hes not a fury!!

Can any of you explain this shit to me? I mean a 2k fur suit and getting super made if someone thinks you are a fury? How does that fucking make sense?

I'm probably gonna FUD the fuck out of this in the upcoming months.

So I almost went all in on this after listening to Dan Larimer in countless videos. At the very least he is competent but moreso passionate about what he is doing. He also has to previous projects as you mentioned that give him experience, knowledge, and the ability to actually finish something. The whole idea of EOS is brilliant, but what turned me off what exactly what posted.

Can anyone explain to me the point of the token or how it retains any value...I'm so close to going all in Lol so close but that disclaimer I read stopped me and they mentioned it in a video as well

Basically, it's a legal disclaimer to protect themselves from SEC. The blockchain itself is launched by a "community initiative"

All tokens will be frozen on the due date. For every token there will be an automatic snapshot on the main blockchain which you can claim. I figure that exchanges will freeze trading in advance and perform an automatic swap for those who keep their tokens on the exchange.

Everything I'm reading pretty much states that if I don't register the tokens before June 1st they seem to be worthless and I'm not credited that number of EOS on their new blockchain-Is that not accurate? Looks like I can use MEW or MetaMask-How is EOS not the future here? The concept is genius and literally saves the future from centralized monopoly in every business venture on the planet.

MEW guide
steemit.com/eos/@vitkolesnik/how-to-buy-and-claim-eos-tokens-a-step-by-step-tutorial

Metamask guide
steemit.com/eos/@ash/full-walkthrough-how-to-join-eos-ico

Well, of course you should register them manually, but my personal guess is that reputable exchanges will perform the swap automatically. I'm not saying that you should keep your tokens on an exchange, though.

I'm a burger so I can't do the ICO which is fucking lame...is the price less bought from the ICO than it is on exchanges? That would be fucked and wouldn't make much sense anyway

The articles are old, now you can simply use an exchange

Did you mean to buy or an automatic swap by the exchange?, I've seen it listed on Binance to purchase currently

I second kys faggot

Mike Novogratz is in on EOS. He's no slouch.

You transfer tokens from an exchange to your wallet.

Besides, my guess is that if you have an EOS token balance on an exchange by the due date, it will be frozen and automatically replaced with a proper EOS balance. But it's better not to take the risk.

Also, it is making it so that these won't be regulated as a security anywhere. I hate faggots that don't know know anything about markets or regulation or what projects are setting themselves up to be legal globally and what ones will get shut down.

I see people refer to this as block-chain 3.0 and I can see the progression it makes from ETH. I wonder why the price of Steemit and Bitshares haven't taken off more. Relatively high MCs and a lot of money put into them, but seemingly low price value over the years they have been operating.

sam browses biz?

tezos

pedo coin. brock pierce is a kiddie diddler, dan larimer looks the part but can't say for sure

I find Bitshares tokens quite ingenious. It's just like Tether, but decentralized and backed by actual crypto assets in a decentralized manner. They're perfectly usable right now and you can "cash out" any time, but, apart from their decentralized exchange, there's just one Chinese exchange using BitCNY tokens at the moment (AEX). It would be cool if more exchanges switched to BitUSD instead of Tether, really cool.

What's stopping it from taking off you think?

Lack of marketing. Considering the Tether FUD and its decentralized (read: tax-free) nature, it would have a great edge.

I wonder if EOS will struggle once its block-chain goes live. They are essentially relying the community to produce and progress applications and ideas etc. It could be a slow progression although there is massive incentive to drive it so Idk-It could easily take over ETH imo-Doesn't EOS completely embody what block-chain is all about and was initially created for?

Considering its funding and some big guys behind it , I doubt it. Trust the big money with the marketing, trust the tech visionaries with the implementation.

I just read something where someone said you can't register your EOS if you live in the US? verbatim its what they said. Is this true and that would pretty much fuck over a lot of people

I think that refers to the ICO itself, which is already over

Well is it possible they would detect my IP is from the US and not distribute the new tokens or somehow not let me register them. Obviously I believe in the project but I'm weary putting money in strictly because of the fine print I keep reading. Why must this be so difficult. You are positive its just for the ICO? Any Americans here already register their EOS in MEW or MetaMask? Any proof at all would be greatly appreciated

Listen, visit their telegram or subreddit and ask there. I think you're worried too much over trivial things.

>half
kek