Biggest crypto fuckup

>Tell me your biggest crypto fuckups to make me feel less retarded.

I put 10k into LTC when it mooned to $360, a few days ago i thought I'd short it, sold at 220 and then freaked out because it starting mooning, bought back in at 240.

Crypto trading is not for me

i bought XLM

>buy xlm at 75c
>buy reqt at 1$

Only green cos I got $30 neo and 60c VEN. Chink overlords saved my ass.

why do people keep posting this average kind cute hapa

literally looks like some unstable girl who got passed around our friend group like a joint when I was in college

I lost in total around 3 btc on bitcoin cash and bought a few days ago again

APOLOGIZE

Chased a McAfee coin of the day pump and dump. Lost $6000 in under 5 minutes.

> Put £2k in antshares just before it got delisted

Slept in my car this winter

Her hand looks terrible in this picture

held SJW coin for 2 months while it did nothing while everything else recovered

Is that a Hi Point?
>Not even once

for what?

saying she looks like the kind of girl who would agree to go get beers when she has a boyfriend and then let you nut on her face after three drinks and a bit of flattery?

We call those "a two PBR date"

I'll buy you a nice coat if you send me the antshares. I am a collector of dying internet memes.

sold 300 eth at $100

female detected

Sold coss at 0.05$ and sub at 0.10 cents.

sub at 0.10$*

It's between selling 40 LTC at about $40 after waiting months for it to do something, then watching it moon to over $300 shortly after; or selling my 300 ARK right before the alt pump that could have gotten me 3x gains. Fucking sucks. Only now trying to get my feet wet again after becoming so disheartened.

selling 2.7 million XVG at between 500 and 800 sats in December because FUD

I put in $10k into Telcoin at $0.01 because of these dumbass motherfuckers on Veeky Forums

Sold 4 million Verge at $0.003

I feel you, selling my 5k worth of LTC at the next relative peak, going long on LINK and VEN

This is probably the most retarded one so far, congrats I feel better

lol that's not a hi point m8

You're welcome, I'll probably suicide if I don't recover by EOY

sold 1500 eth @ 7$

sold all my alts and btc during 6k crash

fomo'ed at 11.5k, now i´m holding

OUCH that hurts.

Sold LINK at 5200. Bought GTO at 5700.

4 days later, sold GTO for 4500 and bought LINK at 7400. Now it's at 6k of course.

All-in both times.

its a beretta cougar, or beretta 8000, or something like that

Eh, you're down like 6-7k? Pretty bad but not that back, suck a couple dicks for money and you'll be back up in no time

It would only be worth over a million today, I would an here

Sounds like me, only going long on my buys now

sold 50k BTC when it was at 1$

nobody could have seen this past december happening back then. besides, if you didnt sell at a dollar, how could you guarantee you wouldnt have sold at $10? i know its a question of 10x, but when youre always at all time highs everything looks like the end

started crypto in last march, had the right idea to buy eth but thought it'd be an even better idea to trade them back and forth for shitcoins
could be a millionaire, instead barely breaking 6 figures

bought a shitload of DBC while selling my bounty/snov and prl

Never get greedy eh

Fuck you gifto fuck yourself watchbro. Thanks for schooling

>Did not sell XRP at ATH
>Buy LTC instead Neo

NICE FAKE PIC. Post a selfie with timestamp

I tried to swing trade near the current resistance line and got fucked. I panic sold at 9.7k after selling at 11.1k and buying back in at 10.5k. All of my fuck ups are recent, I've typically done really well.

buying TRON... falling for the meme... twice

Had a bag of nano that was at one point worth £380k, got greedy and didn't sell a single one. It's now worth around £110k. Admittedly it would've been hard to shift that much nano at the time of its ath as it was only on bitgrail which was down every other minute. Bought in at £0.20 so still made a massive profit but lesson learned for in future.

never buy after teeka pumps.
hold it if you did tho.. just saying.
no need to get double just'd

I didn't buy BTC at 6 cents.

sold xvg at 90 sats that i bought around 200 sats, just before the dec-jan boom - probably my biggest fuck up yet

Daytrading

I raised my $1k portfolio to $20 and didnt cash out, and now its $4k

She looks kinda like Aubrey Plaza, who is hot in my book

$20k*

I don't remember the exact numbers, but every time I try to do something on the BTC/ETH pair, the trend reverses in minutes. I'm on BTC now, so ETH is probably about to moon.

80% loss from ATH even after a few weeks of slow recovery?
Name what you hold. Must be some absolute shitcoins.

AMMO Rewards
dont fucking judge me i didnt knew a thing back then
>bought btc when 19k
>up 7x now
i think i improved

if they manage to get partners/telcos it will recover

December fomo retard trading as it happened.

>Traded 12 eth to xrp, a week later started to crash.
>Panic sold them to btc.
>Fomoed all in xlm when started to rise
>Panic sold back to all in eth.
>Ended up with 13 eth in 2th of Jan

I was extremely lucky not to burn everything to the ground still don't know how did I survived. Because this was the most retarded thing I ever pulled of in crypto. Well I spent 1 eth on link recently so time will tell.

Going all in on BCH recently, cos I bought the *perfect storm* meme

That's simple, selling all my BTC at $20.

I bought CanYa coins

i bought some shit on ethercraft
still regretting it

>sold 20k Nano for 5000 sat.
FUCKING END MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>be me
>2009-2010
>doing tons of affiliate marketing, hanging out in blackhat forums, researching cryptography and coding
>get sick
>forced to leave the scene
>miss BTC release
>all my contacts from those days are multimulti millionaire

>be me again
>2013
>finally healthy
>start getting into coding again
>find out about Bitcoin
>decide to buy as much as I can immediately, the idea was amazing
>price hits 1200 before I can buy
>get sick again
>miss out on accumulation years
>dont hodl any coins

>be me again
>2017
>finally getting healthy again again
>watch the price run up
>bunch of braindead idiots getting rich
>not part of the party
>feeling bitter

feels meh man.
if my health didnt fall apart multiple times I know I would have made it.
moral of my story is to take care of your health. eat well, avoid shitty doctors, take care of yourself.

Me too
Drunkenly lost $200 on release pump

I forgot I had half my money in a buy order for Eth and then I went to sleep
That was the night of the massive crash.

sucks bro. what illness did you have?

health is infinitely more important than money, i wish you the best, user

bought antshares at $11 then sold at $8 cuz i thought it was done mooning.

Bought LTC at $65, panic sold the morning of the eventual $400 run-up at fucking $116.

Shorted the absolute bottom of the January crash before everything surged. Lost $6000 in minutes.

I bought 10 000 JNT tokens on yobit before realizing those stupid cunts used the JNT shortcut as a name for some other random shitcoin

p-please don't shoot! i will clean your gun ok?

Damn. It was only $50 for me, but I thought it was going to be an easy ICO 2x - 5x. Shit tanked right out of the gate instead.

Started as a viral & bacterial infection and snowballed into a bunch of different things.
Every doctor I went to made things worse. Most of the advice online was wrong too.
I was finally able to completely fix everything on my own just recently, so the future is looking bright.

I agree about health being more important, but money is pretty damn important too.
And thanks.

Got stuck with lunyr after trying out a pump and dump. Figured I would hang on and see where it went. Got an opportunity to sell and recoup the losses. Figured would hold again. Now is down even worse

I bought 3,900 shares of ChainLink because I thought that the youngsters on this website might know what kind of crypto currencies are popular and therefore more likely to generate cash. I guess not though because apparently it is some sort of “meme” well anyways I guess you jokers ended up swindling me of my money so you rotten bastards can kiss my 62 year old ass because I’m never taking your advice again. As my picture shows, anime is for weirdos and stupid kids, to hell with this image board!

fucking kek

Chainlink is a good buy desu

yea its a shame there was literally only three times in your life when you could have bought bitcoin. sad story

I put in too little money during the bullrun from October to mid December to "get a feel for trading" and went all in just before the crash in late December. I also overtraded trying to time the market and chase moons. If I went all in and held literally any shitcoin back in October I would have probably hit my goal of six figures. Fuck, it would have been life changing but now I am just fucked. Its just fucking depressing.

Are you me? Literally in the same posistion, had 400 ETH, traded it for other shit overtime, now netting 100k instead of 400k. Hindsight's a bitch.

There's only so many battles a person can fight at a time.
I hope you never have to experience something like what I went through. But then again maybe the experience would make you a better person then you currently are.

Bought FLDC at .08$ on a telegram signal.

Im only playing with 1k but its shitty

Bought TRX at .02$ and got greedy

This. Still holding tho because im not selling a fucking loss

Didn't sell trx at 30 cents. It's ok tho. I think it'll be a dollar eoy.

Sold stack at 6.5k thinking we were going to 5.5k, fell asleep, woke up back at 8k. Lost around 40% of my profile from early january. Now avidly daytrading and and selling at the tiniest gains with tight stop losses in fear of losing them. I figure if I keep up my 1% a day profits I'll be back in a few months... definitely not worth the late hours at night though staring at charts. Learned a lot about daytrading though.

Left 5 million electra coins on coinsmarkets before the exit scam. Sold 10 ETH at 135 after buying at 170, FOMO'd back in ETH at 500 dollars.

I sold 15 Litecoin (half my stack) at 130$ thinking it'll retrace back to 100$
It didn't retrace so I bought back at 300$
/:)

left 0.2 btc on cryptsy

Not selling DBC at top
Selling CND at 0,16
Tethering up at 8k a week ago.

Yep, too bad.

That sux. I put in 10k @ 33$

Sold BTc at 6k. Literally thought I was having a heart attack when i saw it bounce towards 8k

bought req, xlm, trx, ltc
bought btc from 14k-17.5k

With BTC, ETH, LTC, always hold when it goes down, these 3 are pretty much guaranteed to rise overall by the EOY

Buying DBC

Sold 2.5 million XVG at 30 sats.
/Thread

I sold my ETH at $40 because of Veeky Forums FUD, right before it mooned. And if that wasn't enough, I put that money into Antshares, and sold that at $8 as well right before it mooned.

To this fucking day, I've only bought 0.1 ETH whenever I need it for transfers on MEW. I've never bought back into ANS/NEO. I'm never buying back in on principle. The feeling of failure would just be too much.

Sold 10k ETH at $10. Made decent money from the ico, but I still missed out on making it big.

Just JUST my shit up

Got close to 80k Nano from the faucet when it was Raiblocks. Sold it all for pennies cause I thought it was a dead coin

I bought appc

Sold 40 BTC at about $500 in late 2016 after holding it for 2 years.

26% loss. And yet its being shilled as the next bitcoin.

I guess they are right in a sense. Im just going to hold this til i get my money back or fairX. Fuck this project.

Me looking at eos at 50 cents
Telling myself if it drops to 48 cents I'll buy
Goes to 70 cents the next day, then 1$
Me hoping for it to go to 70 cents again
Goes to 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9$ now can't buy in as doing the 50 cents math hurts my soul
>me knowing eos will be 100$ eoy guaranteed and I didn't buy at 50 cent because my Jewish ass wanted 48c

WHY AM I LIKE THIS

Sold 400 Raiblocks at ATH
Used that to buy LINK at ATH
Now down like 50% but would be worse if I held raiblocks I guess

I bought a ton of ETH at pre sale and forgot the password

mostly trusting exchanges and not keeping my own wallets.

plenty of shit i could say about, could have bought this or sold this but honestly if my shitcoins were still here i'd be doing decently even now.