Ari Juels died, advisor of chainlink

Its even in their whitepaper... read it for yourself.

RIP Ari
Rumours have it Sergey couldnt pay Jason Parser and now Jason murdered one of his team. Who will be next? Steve? Rory? His black ‘son’???

Rip in peperoni

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

docdro.id/dybCBej
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy shit its real

SHIT WHERE DO I DUMP MY STINKY LINKY

wait, rory's son is black? WTF. Sold 100k.

JASON? JASON? JASON? JASON?JASON? JASON? JASON? JASON?JASON? JASON? JASON? JASON?JASON? JASON? JASON? JASON?JASON? JASON? JASON? JASON?JASON? JASON? JASON? JASON?

That's some good fud. Almost got me.

Does Cornell University know a zombie is teaching at their school?

What's the purpose of that sign?

Ew really? I’m not racist or anything but black people really suck. I just sold my 40k shares too.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LINKBURNERS

it's called a dagger
it's the same as an asterisk if there's already an asterisk

Where's the asterisk then genius.

I was comment how stupid you are but then I realized you were memeing

in case you're not, that symbol y basically the same as *

somewhere not shown in OPs bait

Ari Jules also talks about smartcontract.com in this academic paper from 2016: The ring of gyges: Investigating the future of criminal smart contracts

I uploaded the pdf here.

docdro.id/dybCBej

So that's an asterisk in caps? WOAH

I mean
I guess you could call it that

Look at that kids hairline/forehead.

>Damn

I used to think that when I started reading academic papers and I wondered why so many people had died

If the idea is sensitizing people that the problem exists, fine, but not sure there are many willing to give up decentralization to stop it. Maybe there's a way to fight something like card theft that could work, but even bait money has limits, if someone wants to pay to put a nigga down the problem isn't the currency.