Let's get this out of the way: I'm a fag

I posted here a few weeks back, if you guys remember:
>challenge my female friend to a drink-off
>she accepts; it will take place in her room
>she wants whiskey
>I'm a fag, I only pretend to like whiskey but it makes me gag just like any other alcohol

What's a good whiskey that's not too expensive? I don't want to be doing shots of plastic-bottle whiskey either

Pic probably (?) unrelated.

How do you determine the winner of the drink off?

>she accepts a drink off in her room

I'm being totally serious here; she wants to fuck. The drinking game is just a way to get into her room and fuck.

We both win when my penis goes inside her

The one who passes out last and gets accused of rape wins

wow u must be some kind of genius

Evan Williams. But it doesn't matter because unless you show up reeking of shit, you practically already have your penis inside her

Serious advice: get fireball. bitches love that shit.

something flavored. white girls love fireball because its surupy as fuck.

>I'm a fag
So you don't want to have sex with her?

I remember your old thread, but has the challenge still not happened or what?

You should get makers mark. It's pretty good quality at a pretty low price. It's a little more expensive than something like JD, but much more drinkable

1st oof all you are a loser if you can't beat this chick. 2nd of all you better get laid while doing this.

Tullamore Dew...tastes great and you won't cry like a baby.

Even I don't like Fireball, and I'm a huge fag

Thanks user

Not yet, she was in the process of moving from one place to another and had been staying at her family friend's house in the meantime. Thanks for the suggestion, I've had Maker's before and it was definitely on the more tolerable spectrum from me. The higher quality might also discourage the kind of binge drinking that incapacitates me

Bump, it's happening tonight

Keep us updated, then.

seagrams 7 whiskey
this fucker knows the trick of the trade

Here's what I'd do. Just bring a chaser. Tell her you don't like the taste of whiskey. Anyways.. after about 6 shots each, you guys will not give a fuck about the "drink off" anymore. You'll just start bullshitting. That's when you fuck her. Good luck OP

Disgusting MRA fantasists.

You got this opie, just dont sperg out or drink way too much and you're gonna get laid no matter what

Enjoy your rape charges the next day.

Buillet bourbon is pretty good for the price. Good enough to drink straight at least

>Someone, somewhere in the world, tells online that they're about to have sex
>tfw I will never be in their position ever (ever)
Life is pain.

Unless you straight up have a mutilated non working dick, you not having sex is entirely on you. Take your sad sack shit elsewhere

Wow does anyone on this weeb site even drink?

Get some Wild Turkey brother, it'll put hair on your chest.

my waifu doesn't drink so i don't drink

Wild Turkey American Honey or this Canadian whiskey called Fireball.

Sorry all, but I completely went the other way and got Crown Royal. We both had a few sips and immediately started making out, she blew me and I unleashed two weeks' worth of cum into her mouth. We fell asleep together and woke up again in the middle of the night, this time penis went in vagina. Looks like I didn't even need the alcohol, just needed to b myself :^)

congrats on the sex faggot

You're mad fucking gay.

But congrats bro.

bro congrats that is the most WT/n##ger tier you could have made but fuckin a right you did good

Fine don't get laid.
We tried to help.

Jameson t b h