Why does the Veeky Forums demographic think that vegetables are some kind of PETA vegan conspiracy to make you unhappy?

Why does the Veeky Forums demographic think that vegetables are some kind of PETA vegan conspiracy to make you unhappy?

Did your parents just not raise you properly? Were you all just raised on hot pockets and ranch?

Vegetables are good, if you don't enjoy them you should give serious thought to moving to a state where assisted suicide is permitted, and then off yourself with the Kevorkian Machine. Under full medical supervision of course.

I like potatoes with my rare steak....the blood flavors them nicely

>Did your parents just not raise you properly?
Most of Veeky Forums wouldn't be here if their parents raised them properly.

/thread

Potatoes are hardly a vegetable

There's no blood in any meat you buy in a grocery nor should there be from any in meat from a butcher. Nice try though, tough guy

Ok the myoglobin flavors my potatoes well

Because flyover land can't handle the idea of food that isn't made of pink slime or HFCS. I had İmambayıldı for dinner, come at me you passportless fuckheads, after googling it and sounding out the words in my post as your lips move convulsively

5 minutes on Veeky Forums would make this evident

its a bunch of poorfags and degenerates

>vegetables are gross
is a sure sign of a hopeless manchild

you've never actually taken the life of an animal you ate, have you tough guy

I can tell because you think eating a steak is some kind of test of manhood

I love veggies man I just need my protein in the tastiest way possible

What the fuck are you talking about? I love vegetables. Especially if it pairs well with some cod or buffalo.

I don't like vegans because you're all obnoxious people who eat nothing but kale and junk food with an ego the size of the bovine you claim to protect.

>pairs well with
Sounds fancy, are you french? ;^)

It does not make me a man because I eat chicken pork fish or beef. I am a man because I have 3 legs and I identify with my born gender

I have nigger. Here in MI hunting is a big sport and nothing tastes better than wild pig or elk, except bear if its made right.

Trips acknowledge the fact that meat is best protein

largely, Veeky Forums is always incredibly contrarian

since vegetarianism/veganism is popular and growing daily, Veeky Forums has swung so far to the other side that not only do they defiantly eat copious amounts of meat, but they've practically dropped vegetables as some outrageous baseless health fad

You don't have to be fancy to know what goes good together friend.

I know that you'll feel better when you send us in your letter and tell us the name of your favorite vegetable

>veganism
>popular
I mean its pretty commonplace but its also fairly common to hate vegans because of the stigma that most of them are assholes.

Vegetables are way expensive. I pay 2.00 US dollars for a small bunch of broccoli.
2.00 US dollars buys me 12 chicken legs

I was raised on hot pockets and ranch. I eat healthier now but not as healthy as I should. Fuck my family for letting me eat 4 hotdogs then a microwaved plate full of chewy chocolate chip cookies when I was 11 years old.

it's the rising trend, as is american liberalism, hence 4chans exploding reactionary conservatism in the past few years permeating all boards

Where the fuck are you?
Meat is many multiples the cost by weight of vegetables where I live.

>the Veeky Forums demographic
This isn't a thing, but anything that you have actually experienced to the effect you speak of is probably because vegans are pants-on-head retarded fearmongers who are indirectly responsible for the continued starvation of a handful of nations.

They're just bad people, and the food they eat gets a bad rap because of that.

To be fair chicken is really cheap where I live. I can buy whole chickens for less than a dollar a pound and that's actually rivaling many vegetables in price.

I like some vegetables. I do. I like broccoli, and cabbage, and spinach. I don't like squash and sweet potatoes but I can handle them.

If I have a plate to fill I'd much rather load up on fucking meat and potatoes though. God damn do I love potatoes.

I have not, tough gay--because I don't have to. It's called civilization. Have fun with that eating disorder.

i picked from fields, and killed my own meat. most anons are coddled faggots. by the way my parents didnt raise me. pic not related