APPOLOGISE

APPOLOGISE

seems a little pumpy dumpy to me

ok i appppppppppppologise

Yeah whoever pumped that up this morning, thank you. I'd been looking to get rid of this shit for awhile now.

Finally dumped my heavy bags on loos face. Will buy later.

You guys trade all day or what jesus

Britfolk spell like fags its apologize you gaybo.

Somebody really wanted to accumulate badly
What was that? Like 15 million REQ?

I'm sorry, what is the language called again? English? Huh. It's almost as if it isn't called American and you are wrong.

don't you mean
EH, WOT?

I accidentally pressed the buy button instead of the sell button. Don't do benzos guys

Did the Indian exchange purchase their REQ from Binance? Because the price spiked on Binance and nowhere else.

Trending up now. Impending moon mission. Get it now or regret it later.

A sudden spike from a pump is not an upward trend. Impending dump on your shitcoin. Screencap this then when it crashes again, read it one last time before killing yourself.

Just a pnd. This is coming from a 50k Req holder. Just wait until later in the month for the real moon mission

This, I've been holding REQ for months and this is literally an artificial pump that has no reason to maintain let alone keep increasing. Nothing gonna make this move until mainnet and/or partnership announcements.

This.

These fluctuations are just noise. Wait to see what happens around June...

it's the same price it was yesterday.. stop measuring in sats dumbass

That was a mega whale accumulating at rock bottom before it takes off in the next few days. The weekend altcoin bull run is comming with REQ poised to be a high performer. Screencap this and think twice next time you decide to argue with a high iq individual

cause of the curry premium

Net worth?

It pumped because it was added to an indian exchange.

The price spike occurred on Binance.

What mechanics would inflate the price of a coin trading on a separate exchange?

people were buying it to dump it on pajeets

Doubt it.

>what is arbitrage

Sell and buy back in around 2600
Thank me later

It's dumping

Come on it’s fun to play dumb but shit man this is woman retarded level thought

Trips confirm

this ever going back to $1??

EWE FUKKIN WOT M8 EYEL FUKKIN STIK YA IF YA OPEN YOUR MOUF AGAIN AYE SWEAR ON ME MUM

apologize for what?
a pump and dump? Another one?