Daily reminder that there are millions of women that can cook perfect Char Siu and you'll never be married to any of...

Daily reminder that there are millions of women that can cook perfect Char Siu and you'll never be married to any of them

Meh, I'm married to a Japanese girl in a city where there aren't a lot of Japanese people so she hang with other Asians. I have plenty of access to home cooked Chinese food

What are their names?

>Japanese girl
>Chinese food

u wot m8?

Try reading

Jelly desu, my mom was just telling me earlier that I should find a Korean wife since I love Korean food and alcohol.

Every Korean girl I've known has been batshit. Legitimately, certifiably, clean out of their fucking minds. Not a healthy culture.

This is not even remotely related to food or cooking.

It's like I took a big shit, then pissed on it, then jacked off to my passed out mother, than threw all that in the backseat of my '98 camry and drove it off a cliff, then making a thread on Veeky Forums about it.

I didn't bitch when you posted your hundredth fast food reviewer thread.

>everything else here is shit, why don't I propagate more shit?

Fuck them and fuck you.

>Want to eat this
>Can't find it on the menu of any nearby places
>My attempts of chinese foods such as this generally come out average at best

This is suffering

Make sure you don't substitute any ingredients

That's probably the issue with some of them. I'm gonna have to take a trip and stockpile some ingredients common among most of these recipes.

>women
>cooking better than i

lmao

>tfw you try to cook char siu but it ends up tasting like thit kho

what the fuck man

Daily reminder there are several cultures with fine food and fine women and that some guys pat themselves in the back for having peculiar gook wife that doesnt cook dog. Watch me wipe my ass OP

I only like white girls.

But literally every other race is better

Nice try, mister Shekelstein.

>millions of women

I doubt it.

That's okay. I prefer vaginas vertical, as God intended, and not slanted like some mezuzah.

Holy shit so much this. A lot of the guys are a little off too, but every Korean girl I know has too many loose screws in their head for me to be comfortable

>char sui
shit tier

you can literally buy brush on char sui sauces and have it taste the same.

>char sui
Westernized food sucks.

>cooking
>marriage
>pork
>implying im not raw vegan living by himself talking to no one ever and happy about it

pic related is all one needs.

If you are so happy on your own, why the need to preach?

Admit if, your life is so dull and pointless you can only feel good when preaching or in a herd collectively sniffing eachothers farts and conversion on how your shit don't stink.

Men make the best char siu, so I've got good news for you: drink fluoridated tap water, turn gay, enjoy char siu