Veeky Forums, what happened?

Veeky Forums, what happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ecurpcghs0c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He lost his hair, lost a lifetime battle against the flab, lost a lifetime battle with a weak chin susceptible to flab and got cleaned out in a divorce.

POST ALL OF DEM BOIS
saved this thread already

He bought into Deep Brain Chain.

>image worth a thousand words

nothing

He has a new show coming out March 25th called The Trust, all bizraelis need to watch or just leave it running to get the ratings up. If we can unjust out boy, maybe we will be spared from justing. Or we can just make The Just memes lol. But seriously guys we owe Brendan Fraser

Invested in Digibyte

Kek! Haven't heard from those twins for ages. Did one get pregnant? Is that their kid?

straight up... i think this is my fetish now...

you got more?

He’s a pretty cool guy but he got wrecked by his divorce ,and I guess he’s not as good looking anymore for lead movie roles.

you're telling me something actually fucked that ogre?

user... I.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ecurpcghs0c

Wtf that is so mean. Creatures of the earth are beautiful and have dignity. You should be sorry for saying that cows are this ugly.

>El ogro de las Americas

id unno but I really liked him in The Mummy and George of the Jungle when I was like 10

When does the alimony payment end? Q1 2019? Is he going to be unJUSTed then? IMO, there should be a sticky on /tv/ when Brendan 'has made it'. I hope the mods won't fuck this up.