First time crypto buyer here

Rate my portfolio. Bought these bags about 2 hours ago.

Diversification isn't bad, but jesus dude, at least put a bit more dough into it

you got trolled by biz

Newfag detected

abysmal

You're basically banking on an actual moonshot. All in LINK.

Need atleast 60% of ur positions in LINK

>LINK
God I hope you're just LARPing

ENG ETH OMG
dump the rest for some undervalued coins.
you only have bluechip coins in there youll never make it

most likely will over the next few months
yep
for the most part yeah, see it shilled and shunned here a lot and that gives me confidence
nah. I quant trade on forex with institutional money. just getting my feet wet in crypto. y'all should be happy people like me are even starting to test the waters

Enjoy your fucking dust faggot

>he actually bought LINK

I don’t even have the appropriate meme image for this

Not enough link newfag

Go all in on LINK you pussy and move on with your life

Lol! Op you got everything on the meme shopping list except fucking bitbeans

just bought

You could do a lot worse. Keep adding chunks every month for the rest of the year.

proof or larp

You're doing a lot better than I did when I first started. I'd just keep ETH, OMG and NANO and just keep accumulating. Maybe buy some MAN and QSP.

Everyone of those is a shitcoin except for OMG and ETH. This board can be dangerous if you blindly follow the meme coins. DYOR please

WOW..... you dun goofed up.

Here are my first crypto purchases ever, pls rate

poverty/10

when you have little money go for lower cap coins for a higher chance at 2-5xing.
t. someone who started with $80 last year and now has $5300

Up your link status and roll with Veeky Forums to mars then alpha centauri

keep OMG, REQ, ETH
kill rest

when link reaches $1000 eoy I'm gonna be sitting on $140,000 tho

just put it all into eth and then slap yourself as hard as you can for having any other erc20 trash in your shitfolio

Not bad choices but too much diversification for a small portfolio. Pick 2-3 low caps instead.

The first class meme coins. All good. Sell the LINK, REQ, and IOTA for NANO.

About to all-in LINK. Somebody stop me

OP, this is second best advice you'll ever get on Veeky Forums

Not bad. Assuming crypto as a whole does well this year, which I think it will these are my thoughts.

OMG - Your best pick with a low chance of failure. Room for healthy growth in 2018, possibly as high at $100 eoy, hopefully beyond. Definitely a strong hold for 2018.
LINK - has moonshot potential due to market size. Personally i'm not sold on it and haven't invested, but i'll let Veeky Forums help you on this one. From what I can see it is aiming high and if it achieves objectives will be a strong pick. Haven't done enough research yet to invest my money here.
IOTA - has some strong partnerships going for it with VW and Bosch, so far these haven't seemed to effect the price but announcements from either company could push the price much higher. Gets fudded here a lot, mainly due to issues with wallet/tech. I see this coin as still being in a developmental stage. If it achieves any of its main objectives it will moon. Definitely aiming high with this one but its a matter of ironing out the imperfections at this stage.
REQ - Good potential. Again i'm not invested, I think there's better projects out there.
ENG/NANO - No opinion
ETH - With your portfolio size there is no point in holding ETH. You could use this to invest in an ICO which has good potential and can give your portfolio a nice head start.

My strongest pick this year would be NEO. Apart from ETH it is one of the safest bets in crypto but with much more chance of a 10x this year. Consider consolidating some short term gains to build a stack on NEO.

Don't you dare fucking sell LINK op.

You bought at a good time and I think this is a good spread. Good luck!

Also is no one with OMG worried about Interledger protocol? I've decreased my position due to this. Fuck Ripple and their team, but Interledger will change the payment game. I guess OMG still has Plasma?

All in is stupid, but if your gonna do it pick OMG.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Personally I wouldn't hold any of those except eth. I'll trade them all day but your picks are more hype than substance

D..D..D...on't do it user

You are unironically going to make it

Can everyone stop shitting on ENG? Amazing team, great eventual use-case, and a blockchain agnostic second-layer protocol with applicability to the ever-growing world of data protection. I wish I bought right now instead of at $4, but oh well

>IOTA has great partners
IOTA is the tech that'll change the world without making it's investors money, because the tech is actually great for M2M but the token is never going to be used by humans because the security system requires constantly generating new adresses.

Personally I'd say ignore the people who are saying to put more money in. Based on what you got and how much, you got a decent bit of money into the game and thats good. Not everyone has 10's of thousands of dollars to add in immediately. Overall I like your portfolio, although I am still unsure of LINK and its future mainly because I'm not sure if its shit Veeky Forums is having fun with or not lol. But looks pretty good to me.

I am kind of hurting as well as far as potential over diversification and could really use some help myself. If you guys had to liquidate 2-3 of these coins and pump it into what is leftover, what would you guys consolidate down into, or how would you adjust my portfolio?

Thanks!

Could you enlighten us with some of your picks that you believe do have substance?

I'm 90% in LINK. 10% in NEO as suicide insurance, in case Sergey chokes on a hamburger and dies.
Comfy as fuck.

You're too spread out for a portfolio of that value, however pretty much all your cryptos are great picks. I would consolidate your least favorite coins into your top coins. Once you take some profits, revisit the coins you consolidated from.

Well, at least Nano and ETH will make up for your other losses and still leave you in a huge profit eventually if you hold.
But you definitely should reconsider all that LINK and IOTA. You could do much better than this.

also 90% in rest in even smaller shitcoins lmaoo. if sergey dies imma kms

That logic doesn't really make sense. If the tech is good for M2M and achieves widespread adoption, e.g. by a company like bosch or VW, the tokens would become rarer thus driving up price. I'm assuming you mean IOTA won't be used as a p2p currency. Personally don't see this as much of a problem, that's not its primary intended use. Perhaps the problem you've mentioned will be resolved at some stage but I believe speculation alone is enough to drive the price up.

Honestly dude, trim that thing down. Sell all of it and buy a HPB.

Yeah man, you need to find something below 200 million market cap. A quality project. Look at AMB.

>nano
>req
>link

Disgusting.

> Nano
> Iota
> Req
Looks like you hate money OP

Good pick for anyone looking for low mcap.

Buy some exchange coin for the discount and so it doesn't eat the fraction of a share

you're gonna have a bad time

put some ENG and REQ into icx and you'll be good

sell everything except omg
buy ven and splurge on a few shitcoins like bcpt or even hpb if you're prepared for a very long hodl

IOTA AKBAR
just kek, user

gvt is also a good shitcoin

What site is this

Look all you fucking retarded newfags the term bag holder refers to an investor that is symbolically holding a “bag of stock” that has become worthless over time.

what site is that?

Reddit.com/r/etards

Tradingview.com