Ethpyramid.io

If the fud don't stick, it's for a reason.
Ethoy has been rated by cointel in the top 10 for Dapp to recieve 100 man in grant money with ethercraft, kyroptokitites, etc... from buterin himself.
Ethpy has the 2nd highest volume of that list and only started 2 weeks ago.

>it's too late
The top coin owner bought ath with 50 eth and has made 20 eth just sitting on his fat sack.

Oh, and it started here on Veeky Forums by the most autistic anons around

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@Cryptokeeper/the-smart-contract-ponzi-scheme-that-isnt-really-a-ponzi-scheme-e1f26d0eedc6
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parimutuel_betting
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Im the head designer, ask me anything.

god stop shilling this shitty pyramid scheme

Can confirm I'm at least a little bit unhinged.

Working on an interesting take on marketing. Should be fun.

This article is written about POWH, but do yourself the favour of reading it before you use 'pyramid scheme' without knowing the irony.

medium.com/@Cryptokeeper/the-smart-contract-ponzi-scheme-that-isnt-really-a-ponzi-scheme-e1f26d0eedc6

how are you going to market this

Uhhh why? This is your child Veeky Forums, it's time to own it.
This child is growing up even if you arnt! Honestly no one is telling you to go all in, but your fucking retarded if you don't see the potential here

A number of ways that we're already at work are detailed in other threads, and it's 04.26 where I am so I can't really bring myself to type them out again.

Why do you want to pretend to be me so much? Even *I* don't want to be me.

This is just to get your money fucking kikes, dont invest.

YOURE PRETENDING TO BE ME

>impersonates dev
>"don't invest"
how can you be THIS retarded though?

That was a pretty good one, except secure tripcodes start with two exclamation marks, remember?

Also please don't use the word "kikes" if you're going to use my nick.

futures = 10x volume

FUCK KIKES N NIUGGERS I WANT THEIR MONEY

Can anyone find another coin that has produced more over such a short about a time, totaly open source and done entirely by user

> thinks asking nicely on Veeky Forums will stop people from being offensive

God I'm naive.

In any case, the PyrMex release will be interesting, and we're having a good time seeing how well this idea takes hold worldwide. This awful, awful idea.

I lovve you baby, please dont hurt me.

Got a good list of your new features?

this is so bad give up

Much like your baseless fud.
Can you say what's wrong with this or have you not even read the page?

you guys are on here every day shilling this you clearly just want others in there so u can drop ur bags

>starts here
>GOD YOU GUYS KEEP SHILLING OHMYGOD

I clearly want you to buy some, not because I want to sell but because I want your dividends. Do you understand? There is a very important distinction here

Languages currently supported:
English, French, German, Spanish, Mandarin, Korean, Hindi, Russian, Japanese and Arabic.

In-browser web-wallets.

Over US$2million in volume in three weeks since launch.

Live updating of statistics (daily volume, biggest holders, number of participants).

Ability to produce a list of all of your interactions with the smart contract (and a community member has produced a Google Sheet for you to produce some relevant numbers).

There's been a lot. I can't think of any more right now!

then why would i buy in???? theres plenty of shitcoins out there that would give me an 100x in less than a week

where's your lambo?

Because you will get divs from, literally every single person that ever buys after you. That's why. So when that whale cashes out with 100,000 ten percent of that goes to everyone else.

>there of plenty of shit coins that can...
Please be bait

look at volume...

>DOWN
>DOWN
>DOWN
>DOWN
>DOWN

:thinking:

oh yeah this looks good.

noneof you pajeets can give me ANY decent reason why this isn't going to stagnate to nothing and break the DOWNWARDS stagneting trend. 2 weeks old and already dieing, get out the FOMO has long moved on.

next ether game is inc. this one is shit tier.

Haven't read about PyrMex, have you?

Let me simplify things. If you put say 0.5 ETH into this shit now, you'd need precisely 2.5 million more dickheads to buy in with the same amount after you just to get back 0.0000000000000001 ETH.
You'd be better closing your eyes and putting that 0.5 ETH on a random shitcoin.

>He doesn't know about pyrmex

Ya buddy, you know what good ideas are!

Someone else who hasn't read or understands the concept.

Man, I should just save myself the blood pressure and not read half of these.

You're gonna be able to short this scam very soon, user

You'll be able to profit off of it failing without even buying or selling it. (so less risky than actual shorts)

You got that math inforgraphic? Really helped me get it.

1) pyrmex will almost never be bug free on release, guarenteed. that wager shit is guaranteed buggy. i don't even fucking know how its gonna balance the odds, even close to fairly without being 100% predictable.
2) the time that pyrmex gets properly released, decentralized futures will be on other stuff not ethpyramid, because it'll have 0 volume by Q2.

you're more likely to get ponzi bot to shill ethpyramid than pyrmex be your "saviour" it's a pipe dream.

>imma make an smart contract mmo using EPY.

dont get excited over unproven impossible shit that won't every be feasible.

reminder that all of you are never going to make it

pyrmex isn't going to use EPY, it's a separate contract made by someone else that will just read the balance at the end of the trading day

FUD all you want but don't pretend that futures doesn't add profit potential to a downward trend

PyrMex IS a decentralized futures DAPP that can be pointed at any contract on the ETH network.

Nothing about it is even remotely impossible, or difficult to code.

exactly these cucks want me to buy into a PYRAMID SCHEME. guess whos at the top.........

nice math retard. have fun fomoing into ethpy when it's at 1k ETH balance.

[or exclusive to EPY in any sense]

You could point PyrMex at cryptokitties if you wanted to. You could even call CK a scam, but betting on its balance using an independent system is pure non-scam gambling

You mean more of a pipe dream than Veeky Forums starting it own coin 2 weeks ago that has already gone through 2300 eth in and out? Or that was totally crowd funded and picked up by cointel? You mean more than that?
Weak waisted faggots get what they deserve, nothing.

>if its decentralized and automously decided rates (minus balance reading) yes its fucking impossible.

>if its decentralized but someone sets the rates it's fucking gonna be lopsided & not have enough contract balance to pay out (a scam)

pick one, it won't work. i will unironically invest all my ETH into a future that shorts pyrmex never delivering. screenshot this april nothing will have changed (except 0 ethpyramid threads)

it could be you, and for cheaper than the current largest EPY holder paid for his stake.

Trying to find it. Please hold.

*elevator music*

ok then what do i get? money from people buying in? but i have to pay u guys money to get in

Hope some people who haven't read the FAQ/whitepaper gain something out of this infographic. It's a fairly quick read and describes why there's no true "top" of the pyramid.

There's a highest token holder, but it definitely isn't any of us developers...

Do you think decentralized horse betting is impossible too?

10% of every transaction goes to the pot. That means buy and sell. The more transactions the more you get.
You can always pull your money out at anytime, but the key is to hold money so you accumulate dividends. Also, the buy feature is linear and interest js compounding. It's the perfect storm.

no... thats fucking piss.

contract controls the horse's win rates which are tied DIRECTLY to the odds (or vice versa).

ethpyramid on other hand, impossible as no math to give odds (except demand driven but as i said, 3months+ if you want that bug-free)

Reminder highest token holder spent 50k at the all time high and has made 20k in divs doing nothing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parimutuel_betting

is he in profit tho?

like did he pay 5k to get in and made 15k doing NOTHING? the fuck?

No, not yet. But he has already made 20k in what all these fudders are calling "stagnate." That what people on the outside don't get.

He payed 50 eth at .13 eth per token, he's still holding and made back half already. Not tormenting the value of all those coins he bought is also going up in value too

it's not futures with leverage if its just a "pool"

>less volume A wins
>more volume B wins

that shit aint ever gonna get people using it (because it's not lucrative / fair -manipulation)

only way pyrmex is getting volume is if it can successfully do leveraged margins like bitmex, which it fucking cant.

a wager pool is like 0.0001% of that.

so u wont bet this piece of shit will go down? are u a pussy?

not if the winnings were 1:2000

who the fuck would bet against this.

simple naive pool won't work.

needs proper margin futures, which is fucking impossible to automate bugfree in a smartcontract without 3months+ of auditting

The whole point is manipulation you dumbass.

Like I said, you could point it at CK and try to buy cats to win. Those decisions are yours to make, whether you will see profit depends on your manipulative power and other bets.

I already said it's not true shorting because you don't need to own EPY to "short" it

Are you saying that MASSIVE funds will come in and cuck you from profiting off the downtrend? Then you should unironically buy EPY [I do not own any EPY and never will]

It's pretty obvious that a lack of volume would be problematic for almost any betting platform, so that's not really a point in your favor

Many bring up lack of volume because only 250 eth is in contract, but over 2300 eth has come in and out. dividends come from that stack... so more dividends have actually been given out than the current Contract balance...

That's why this is a goldmine

so why would you not bet on this going to 0? weak hands will always sell faster than strong ones. what would you get? a portion of the opposing side's ether?

oh, I am going to be betting on 0. check IDs

the volume of the pyramid actually has very little / nothing to do with pyrmex. it will just be more fun with more EPY volume.

on the flip side i guess someone could buy into the contract and stop you from winning

interesting arms race n shit

That is the ideal launch scenario, because volatility to EPY (especially upwards) has attracted buys at almost every stage since its launch

Or, a whale at profit already could bet down and pull out, making it difficult to drive the price back up - but offering an opportunity for others to buy, which wouldn't have happened without this extra profit incentive

This, can we agree that SOMETHING will happen?

sure but i dont think many people are gonna buy in when they expect it to fail long term

i guess if some of the losing team's bets are distributed as dividends to the pyramid that might make a difference tho

Since pyrmex and EPY values aren't tied together in any way, it would still be potentially lucrative to buy actual EPY while whales "short" EPY

Even if it does go to 0, this will simulate some spikes and dips for existing EPY holders, while offering a way to gamble on pyramid schemes without taking 20% from you immediately (buying EPY)

Is it worth putting .2 ETH into this?

You got something to say pajeet

not another one

dont u ppl realise we are sick of this shit

Some guys have 50 eth in... I think your safe

Don't put any Ether in that you can't afford to lose. The same applies to any form of game.

I'd say you're pretty safe with 0.2, though. ;)

ok

he went into the monitor

amazing technology

no

thats a nice monkey but what does it have to do with buisness

he believed

>buys a meme frog
Opinion discarded

in the near future meme frogs will be a display of power and wealth from the 1%. looks like you're not gonna make it my friend.

>seeekret meme frog klub
Keep it faggot, I have real human contact