Dinner Veeky Forums, you?

Dinner Veeky Forums, you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oDfcbaSGzwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pho n chicken feet
bruh wut

Pretty sure that pic is from another thread a few days ago. Dingus didn't take out the head when serving it.

get the fuck out alex

M8

>tfw no gf

Looks tasty. Is that a pie?

braised steak pie fampi

add some kimchi to the water as you boil the noodles, drain, mix and wala! delicious asian noodles

Need some attention buddy?

These are really gross.

>Children posting their highschool prom photos.

this fool still eating that days old soup by yourself cuz nobody liked it huhn? broth looks like pokemon pee. get on my level. two sauces bruh.

was planning on making some dank enchiladas, but my freezer was too full to hold all the frozen pizza i bought so im having that instead :^)

i ordered beef stew from this german place and its the best thing i ever had delivered to my home, i forgot to take a picture but im going to eat there since the food is so great and i will take a picture then

Your girlfriend is ugly

sexy

trailer trash

Cabbage and peas.

Dunno why, since it's literally a bowl of sauteed green cabbage and frozen peas, but it's so fucking good. Exactly what I was craving.

Kept it simple in the heat. Gnocchi takes two minutes. Sauteed vegetables (squash, onion, radish broccoli, purple string beans) and salmon - 3-4 minutes. Brown butter and parmesan sauce are another two.

Already ate all the gyro and this is all that's left
The onions in the bottom right is supposed to have fried cauliflower which I also ate up

Those almonds are the shit. Good taste

I had some mac n cheese. But at 11:00 in the morning its looking like pb&j and milk. I dont see how people sleep all night.

youtube.com/watch?v=oDfcbaSGzwA

kek

Alexpls

wow that dirty plate bothers me quite a bit.

Greek lemon chicken and potatoes from chef john

Lol I just came here to say how much I love those. Nigga you trippin

those potatoes look like oversized scallops

i hope that is bbq sawse and not something chocolate.

Had pizza hut

my colon has no respect for me now

Yeah, to be honest I didn't know how to plate them so I just did whatever came to mind. a good tasty recipe though.

Do the Greeks ever eat vegetables?

No. Never ever.