Chefs you hate

Gordon
Alton

>Alton
delet this

I used to like Alton in the early 2000s but wow his recipes suck. He might understand food science or whatever but his actual recipes suck

hate Gordon for complimenting himself constantly while hes making a dish

hate Oliver for having 0 clue what the fuck he's talking about

your favourite chef

Some of you might not consider her a chef.

You are probably correct, but she still deserves the hatred.

>chef

sorry

>fake-tanned dudebro fag on food-related tv shows

>tries to fry chicken
>burns the outside while inside is raw

Lol when did this happen? On his stupid cookoff show?

Whatever show where he challenges the "best" of shit. I saw this years ago. He also didn't immediately recognize that the issue was the heat being too high. I mean, it could have been just to create tension or something, but as a supposed professional I'd personally be embarrassed to have that shit aired when it's such a basic mistake.

she went to le cordon bleu, she's a chef even if she makes shit straight out of small town Wisconsin

This insufferable cunt.

lol who the fuck is that even?

Alton's recipes are just so...sterile. Like he puts together a dish that is technically fine, but it winds up looking so artificial and unappetizing that I have no desire to follow his advice whatsoever.

Over rated hack who does literally fucking nothing while his assistant prepares the entire meal.

Even dogs start looking Japanese after enough time in Japan.

Alton is a nitpicky little bitch that would be extremely annoying to cook with in person. I bet he would flip out if you put an extra tsp of something into one of his recipes in front of him

>chef
>alton

>sterile
That's a good way to describe them. they're just so basic and uninteresting and ugh. plus he's a smarmy asshole irl. alton is deleted

did you see the video of alton and kenji testing a kitchen myth together? it was pretty fucking cringe-inducing, alton wouldn't shut up and was criticizing kenji for things. that cemented my alton dislike 2bh

Alton is god to autistic cooks everywhere.

she went to a 2 week course at le cordon bleu in ottawa. let's not pretend like she has serious cooking chops or anything.

Just watched it. I don't think I could stand being around him for more than 5 minutes. I wonder if he has any friends

it would explain why he got divorced recently

Can you imagine his personality in the bedroom? His poor wife probably had to sit through lectures on the pros and cons of whatever lube he picked after measuring it out by the gram

I do not want to imagine that, user. Actually I think he's probably gay irl, or very deep in the closet

he's a homo in georgia, they all get married