Store-bought barbecue sauces

Surely not everything you eat is home-made, so what are some worthy bottled barbecue sauces? My local stores carry very few brands, the most available is this one. Is their range any good?

Stubb's is pretty good for store bought. I think I've tried the original and the sweet heat and wasn't disappointed. That honey pecan sounds interesting but I've never seen it.

Famous Dave's is basically a slightly better SBR. The natural sweet one uses sugar instead of HFCS but is a tad bit too sweet.

Stubb's is good stuff imo

Stubbs sauce is good too bad the actual restaurant is meh

Original and Sweet Heat confirmed for breddy gud. I prefer Sweet Heat, personally.

I like Salt Lick's

I only ever find stuff like Kraft, Bullseye (Kraft), and Sweet Baby Ray. They're all pretty much just sugar and water.

I generally just use A1 sauce, or I have to make my own.

Fucking wala

Just as long as you don't get Sweet Baby Rays. It's literally lightly flavored HFCS, and is pretty much inedible if you don't have the palate of a 5 year old who's used to sucking down a 2 liter soda with every meal.

Is Kraft the ameriburger version of Dr. Oetker in yurop? The logos seem similar.
Also, how are Jim Beam or Jack Daniels bbq sauces? They end up in the bargain bin in the local markets quite often.

Stubb's is good, it's the only BBQ sauce I had that didn't taste like sugar and liquid smoke. You can actually taste tomato and spices. Pretty gud.

Stubbs is awesome. I started using it over Sweet Baby Ray's when I was trying to cut out high fructose corn syrup, and was glad I did, it's much tastier.

complaining a barbecue sauce is sweet is like complaining ketchup has tomatoes

Not really.

There's a difference between sweetening something to balance out the acidity, and making something mostly sugar to appeal to people with undiscerning palates

Lillie's. Hard to find but best I've had.

I've been using Lillie's Carolina Gold this summer, p p good.

Surprisingly hot, really good, and it's got a great thickness.

How is the Rufus Teague sauce? The rub is dank as fuck!

Big Daddy's BBQ sauce is p. good. I bought it because there was a picture of his entire family on the bottle.

Ausfag here, surprisingly they have this at our local store. Pretty expensive though but might try it.