Rustic

>rustic

>autentico

>homemade

>olde

As I understand it rustic has two legit uses when it comes to food and wine: to describe less than restaurant standard level knife work and simple wines that taste fine but lack nuance and/or structure.

Wtf, why?

Some people have trouble with concepts that cannot be expressed well in English. "Mouthfeel" is another. Wine vocabulary is full of them: tipicity, structure, and roundness.

A borrowed Japanese word is bound to rub them the wrong way.

>artesian

There is literally nothing wrong with artesian

Do you know what that word means?
Cretin.

>"rustico!"

Artisan, buddy. Don't be so eager to embarrass yourself next time

>fair trade

That's some fucked up skittles you got.

Fucking this!!

Did the FDA approved your residential kitchen?

Do you sleep at the restaurant?

Are you blatantly lying?

>locally sourced

>non gmo

I honestly do not understand why it is a bad thing to market your food as being that. Most fair trade beans I get from a local place that roasts for me are the same price as normal beans.

Coffee and chocolate have these issues especially, with essentially slave labor happening. I think it is a fair marketing point for business if you don't use it as an excuse to bloat the price.

This triggers me because as Chipotle has shown, not all ingredients can be "locally" sourced.

Also, local can be really relative and has zero FDA discretion or definition to what it means.
>Kek, it came from the same hemisphere so it's local.
You could technically get away with that.

>autism

getting fair trade certified costs so much money that it negates the economic benefit to the grower.

>fresh