Who else here tethered up and /comfy/?

Who else here tethered up and /comfy/?

you'd be comfier in doge, and have the benefit of knowing that you won't be exit scammed

Lul try again

I'm shorting with 3x leverage from 10700 and /comfy/. Though I've only earned 0.01 BTC so far, top kek. Time to register on bitmex.

Did the same thing, bitcoin can barely hold 10k, not enough new money coming in.

>doge
This. It's the Whales bargaining chip. They all use it.
Tether will dissappear one day Doge is here to stay

I wish I had the cajones man. Would no doubt insta liquidate.

Finally fucking realised that hodling is a meme.

idk if i can believe you. are you memeing?

Robinhood just activated trading today, how long do you think no new money will last

he's not. you can sell/buy millions at a time and not affect the price at all. say what you will but there's hardly any other coin you can do this with

Tethered above 11k. What do I win?

Why don't they have Doge on Binance wtf

They're only doing a few states at a time so it will trickle in to keep the price from crashing harder or just keep it level I imagine

tehered @ 11.7k

>Tether will dissappear one day
Tether confirmed to be back by Dutch Bank ING.... suck it

I'm betting a lot of those signed up are already trading, either way those who were to lazy to figure out how to sign up to binance/kucoin won't be bringing in large amounts of money.

True, there's what 5M users? Some are already in the game and just want another platform option for later, others will just be watching or not even use the app at all, and then there will be a portion that puts a few bucks into BTC and ETH.

t.me/comfycrashes

>EUs sweating and panic selling before they go to sleep
>literally trying to confirm if there are other weak hands out there so they can go to sleep

Sweet dreams, bitches.

>dutch bank
you mean that place that almost went bankrupt a few years ago? top kek

Who cares, I'm all in alts for over 6 months now and it's working fine for me.

opinions on using DGD for the same purpose? better? worse? riskier?

I was all in alts too, i honestly like what a lot of alts are doing but as long as bitcoin keeps shitting it's pants alts will keep losing value. i prefer keeping my 1200 percent gains, it used to be 4000 percent, i'm not making the same mistake again.

>almost
>a few years ago?
guess they didn't. your point?

Ur so cute user :3