I need to know what this sandwich consists of

I need to know what this sandwich consists of.
How to make the bread and why is it dark? I don't think it's rye.
What stuff is in there? I know it's vegan but what's the slurry bit made of?
Thanks in advance.

Pumpernickel?

Looks like rye bread though.

Crumb looks more like pumpernickel

cucumber lettuce tomatoe carrot

i think?

wouldn't surprise if the slurry thing is something made from chickpeas, like hummus or whaever

It kinda looks like tempeh to me

that looks fucking delicious

>vegan

Dropped. Why must all vegans announce themselves? I'm gonna buy a carnivore shirt

I'm guessing the bottom thing is a vegan burger produced in an industrial factory with a steep carbon footprint at every point of its production and shipment, but because it doesn't kill an animal, it's totally morally fine for a human to eat in its house, made of wood, in a society built from environmental reclamation, that a dense society of chickens or stink pigs could have filled otherwise.

When will vegans stop trying to imitate meat?

What makes you think they are in this case?

bottom bit looks like cauliflower/potato to me. reckon it might be some kind of big potato cake like aloo tikki type thing. think it miught have diced carrot in it as well. then there's grated carrot, avocado, tomato, romaine, and hot sauce/ketchup. couple of cubes in the right half of the background sandwich look like they might be some kind of fried soy protein or something

well it looks like chicken but considering the guy wearing the vegan tshirt it must be some sorth of higly processed soy and oil thing

Why not? I've had meat alternatives that were comparable to meat, obviously not the genuine article but I don't get what's so bad about that

Looks like black bean bread to me. Damn good and rich with iron.

Recipe?

That there looks like chickpea fake tuna salad. You can fake the taste by adding onion powder, pickles, salt, and kelp to the cooked chickpeas. You're welcome. Another alternative is making sunflower pate, which you can find in How It All Vegan, which is a good cookbook.

Subtle shill there m8y, but thanks for the tip. It sounds tasty. Where to get kelp for cheap? can I make it/process it myself?

Doesn't look rye at all.

Do your own research you lazy little cunt.

>Random bimbo's tumblr image
Yes user I feel so enlightened now.

So much this.

Liberals, of which I am one, get so butthurt when you explain that industrial farming is better for the environment than their elitest local organic snake oil.

Why are vegans so fucking full of themselves. For fucks sake they're worse than scientologists.