Has anyone seen this at their local grocery before?

Has anyone seen this at their local grocery before?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S8rNRmmosmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the FUCK

7up cake is better

Showed this to my folks, apparently this was a thing back then

No, looks fucking good though.

Soda, Carbs and Sugar all in one hospital-trip-enducing cake.

I love being American

Don't think I'd shop at a grocery store that had such products for sale. It would be a tip off I was in a really trashy place.

I actually tried that before, tasted like regular pound cake with a hint of orange flavoring, Not worth buying

I think so. 7up cake is good. Fuck off sugar elitists.

When you start seeing off-brand Jerky, cans of 'Mountain Thunder' and Big Red soda, you need to leave that neighborhood immediately

Adding soda to cake has been a thing for quite some time. It's not super popular or anything, but it's around. Look at dump cakes.

that is some ghetto shit right there. sure am glad I have money and dont need to shop at shit level stores that sell things like that.

i wonder if they make a grape soda flavored cake? i'm black btw

Any time I see more real estate devoted to snacks and drinks than produce I know I'm in the wrong place.

15 years ago, yes.

they do, same brand as this shit. grape crush. looks fucking gross

i feel sorry for wathever poor kid gets this for his birthday

Here in my region of the south homemade 7up cake is something that is at every potluck/family event ever. Every single old lady makes it. It's pretty much just a pound cake with 7up

Not in ages, though IRCC it was 7up cake. Not bad really. I think it's one of those things from the 70's, like casseroles made with Campbell's soup.

OK... See that's been covered. Should have read thread.

I've eaten it, they still have at WinCo occasionally. You can barely taste the Crush, but the Root Bear one was pretty good. I remember it being fairly moist for a shitty store bought cake.

soda cake is an african american tradition

Yes I'm sure a child will hate soda AND cake in one single delivery system. You fucking idiot.

Yeah. They're alright.

That looks p fucken nasty fampai

I'd feel sorry for that child. Because it shows the poor education and low socioeconomic status of the parents, and few kids manage to rise above a start like that. The poor kid is all to likely to end up poor, obese and working a shit job, if working at all.

That particular cake on your birthday encapsulates such an awful destiny pretty well in my mind.

110% this.

Y'all niggas better go vegan or you ain't going to pass that job interview.

I've had this and a root beer flavored one. Both tasted pretty good. They were moist as fuck.

Your cakes look better than the ones at my store.

It's a fucking cake, you nancy.

>image.jpg

stop posting

I'd try it

youtube.com/watch?v=S8rNRmmosmA

>files must have names
>NO MOBILE POSTING ALLOWED!
Fuck off and EABOD you fucking autist

>'Mountain Thunder'

sav-a-lot. the local sav-a-lot also had those cakes. everyone says the 7up one is the best.

It appears to be moist and delicious.

Kill yourself iCuck

fml now I need mt.Dew cake in my life

holy shit me because i literally took this photo in a shaws. the only proof i have is this full res that isn't anywhere else online. i know nobody gives a fuck but this is super weird seeing this years later

pic related

You are the progenitor. You have also given OP a wtf with crush cake. Go you.

>i feel sorry for wathever poor kid gets this for his birthday
I would indeed feel sorry for Bundt coffee cake = birthday cake families, as if that even exists. This kind of glazed cake is for enjoying as a snack, dessert, or accompaniment to coffee, hence the name coffee cake. Since it serves so many, it's kind of popular at pot lucks.

That's hilarious, congratulations user