BTCP

> No premine
> Community driven
> Privacy and anonymity with zksnarks
> Increased block size
> GPU mining

This improves upon Bitcoin in every conceivable way, and has more advantages than those shit forks BTG or BCash. Why would we need any other coin?

This really will be a fork to end all forks. BTCP has actual real world use case

>no premine
they credit their zclassic shitcoin the same as bitcoin in their "fork"

that immediately invalidates their claim of it having anything to do with bitcoin. its just another shitcoin trying to use the bitcoin name, which they're going to come to regret.

>they credit their zclassic shitcoin

because it's based on ZCL code you brain dead faggot

never go full retard

\thread

And ZCL is copy pasted from ZCash you brain dead idiot

you didn't sell last week? wow thanks for holding my bags!

then zcash should have thought of it first, fuck 'em

Newfag reminder that FUD=buy signal

its a stupid idea to "fork" two coins

No one is going to want to buy BTCP, any one who wants it already bought ZCL

yet another shitcoin? like if we don't have enough of them already. literally hundreds.

Plus these kinds are even worse because you know it's a scam when they try to mooch off of the bitcoin name

>no premine
>it's a fork so all zcl whales are also btcp whales

This is functionally the same thing as a premine

Yes, it was a fork that improved on Zcash but now it’s turning into BTCP and actually being what Zcash should have been.

It's a frankenstein coin

Eh, it this one has an actual use case. I expect the price to be extremely low after the fork but there “bitcoin chain with privacy tech” does have its appeal.

thats what i said. it has absolutely nothing to do with bitcoin. just yet another shitcoin looking for publicity and trying to trick people.

typical for a shitskin shitcoin.

So? That just means initial distribution is done in an interesting way. I actually haven’t put any money into this because I expect supply to be a lot greater than demand and the price to be basically 0 after the fork but I think it has promise even if people buying ZCL now are idiots.

Found the guy holding 0 BTC and 0 ZCL!

???
it uses btc tech and zclassic's zsnarks privacy protocol

no. i'm a bitcoin early adopter, youre right i dont own any zclassic though.

i just dont see the point in a privacy shitcoin when right now the only coin that actually offers any privacy is monero, and even that will be short lived.

you understand zcash also uses "btc tech"? and zclassic is exactly the same, right?

it's a fundamental reason as to why i think none of them will ever succeed. theres little to no value in bitcoin's codebase outside of bitcoin itself.

>Monero

That's a funny way of spelling Cloak

;)

This is a jewish scam. Blockstream shills love it. Go figure.

cloakcoin is just another shitcoin copy and pasted right from bitcoin. like i said, no value.

i dont think anyone loves this shit other than zclassic bagholders.

lmao you are salty as fuck, go away pájeet

The math behind their Enigma protocol would beg to differ with you.

It is impossible to backtrace a Cloak transaction, using their protocol's matrix design.

Most coins aren't going to succeed in the long term though, that's common sense in a market like this. Admit it, most people here are buying for a quick flip, not for a 2-3 year hold. I think in the mid-long term, BTCP will perform really well.

why would i be shitting on a pajeet shitcoin if i was one? sorry nobody really gives a shit about it.

yeah, just like every other privacy coin. big fucking deal. that doesn't change the fact that it's been around for years and nobody uses it, nobody accepts it, and it offers no more privacy that monero, even less, given that it's based on a completely public 10 year old blockchain codebase.

ever wonder why bagholders only care about coins like that?

yes, for speculation shitcoins like this are fine, especially when they involve events like this to trade against.

but nobody is ever going to use this shit other than on exchanges, thats the whole point.

normies actually care about bitcoin, besides this is an actually usefull fork with whitepaper and stuff

i dont know why are you so salty, as if i cared about tech or something, im here to make money

>usefull fork with whitepaper and stuff
wow im sold!

>salty
i dont know why you keep projecting. i've already made my money, and it wasn't from p&d shitcoins like this.

only kicker for this shit would be if it was adopted by darknetvendors
and they adopted just monero and even that took forever, but now the spot is filled

Go for a run or something. You're salty as shit man.

wow this is dumping wtf

They really should have done 1 BTC or 1 BTC worth of ZCL for 1 BCP. Then they would have had something. To make ZCL worth the same as BTC in the swap is just silly.

They could have taken 1/3 of the market but they are greedy.

pumping zcl was the only point of all of this.

Yeah I suppose you are right but zcl will dump hard. This happens all the time with airdrops based on holdings. yesterday Waves Community token gave out BCH based on Waves Community Tokens. They gave out $450,000 of BCH or so.
Waves Community token dumped right after the airdrop by 35%
A Privacy Coin based on BTC with GPU mining is a really great thing but implemented like total shit.