Female wagie

Why do roasties love working? This roastie put in her bio she loves to work and is a workaholic.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Pepe-Frog-official-anatomically-correct/dp/B01MCT549R/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1519336941&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=pepe plush
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>haha no i'm not a pimp

wow you are pathetic
heres how i would have replied

"yes and you're going to be a new addittion to my harem, i bet you'll be a top seller making me lots of money"

What cryptos should I shill her?

Because when you feel there's no other way in life, you make the best of it and lie to yourself so that maybe you'll actually believe it.

They need to say this and believe it to not go crazy and kill themselves. Each day the lie makes itself known just a little more.

those chokers are hot as fuck, she's begging for tindercock user

>haha no
You fucked it up didn't you ?

Kek, roasties are always awful with money.

are you trying to get laid or not. Look at that choker, she wants to suck your dick, not learn about crypto

Why the fuck would you tell her your net worth. Are you trying to stick it in or not...fucking avoid the question unless you wanna take her out on 5 dates

Most people are like this. A relative of mine said that investing is basically gambling.

When you realize this, you realize this is why we make money.

this, just pick her up in ur fancy car, take her out to dinner and fuck the shit out of her..

>oh wait
>you dont have a fancy car

/thread

Wow she was teeing that up for you OP with the women on the black market comment. Even I could have returned that.

Christ.

>falling for the moving out meme.

When will roasties realise this is why they stay poor until they marry some wealthy cuck tech guy.

Eteram

>you realize this is why we make money

every retard is a genius in a bull market

man you think she wants to talk about this bullshit? Holy fuck you are retarded

this is painful to read.

holy shit you are a loser
probably using fake pictures
fucking faggot

Keep posting OP

kek moar pls,

jesus

kys

Yep. Literally a degenerate NEET living at home with no aspirations to move out looking down on someone who is trying.

Women love to seek praise for doing what's expected of a responsible adult.

this is just sad

Stop talking about crypto and ask her out. Otherwise you'll remain a virgin forever.

OP is too autistic to get laid :(

Ask her what she would do for 1 bitcoin. Tell her the price is $9800

hahah UR A FAGGET

Never ever ever ever tell a woman your net worth. That should have been a mystery here is why. If you tell her your networth is private info and instead give her a range in the 6 digit mark her imagination would have went wild. What purpose do you have in telling this woman about crypto or investing in the first place? This space is highly risky user don't drag her into this shit.

Embarrassing.

You’ve lost here their mate what a fucking cuck

This is very cringe inducing... the fact you are unironically sharing your crypto totals (including epic losses) to this chick is sad. It's like telling someone how much is in your 401(k) 5 minutes after starting a conversation.

what the actual fuck did i just read?

Ignore all the faggots calling you a faggot. Honesty is refreshing.

The absolute state of biz

>crypto NEET autist vs. normie Stacy

she looks hot, if you are so loaded then offer her .2BTC for pussy pics and then post them here

Honesty is refreshing

fuck off homo

She asked and he replied. And sometimes being able to lose money without flinching is far more impressive than holding on to it.

Well I mean op has a good point. At her age working and investing would be the best thing to do instead of moving out and wasting money on rent.

>sharing your crypto totals (including epic losses)

unironically calling a woman on tinder 'wage cuck'

Jesus christ how can you be so fucking autistic man?

Autist

You’re really turning her on OP, don’t stop the lecture now

Time to change this roasties future. Some of you will say it's autistic, but I don't care. I'll say what I please. And I feel like giving her life changing advice. I'm tired of seeing roasties running around that blow it on dumb crap like moving out and "saving" YOU DO know they will be running to us a 5 years from now? And sure it might seem good to you now. But I guarantee many of us here will get screwed over by roasties in the future if we make it.

You’re witnessing a girl go from the Pacific Ocean to the Gobi Desert in just a couple of sentences.

I am unironically cringing holy shit

stop you're physically hurting me

OMFG KYS DUDE

You should have changed the topic to sex after the networth part. Their mind can't comprehend cryptographic innovations in the financial market.

Poor girl

Ffs user

shes wearing a choker and looks like a above 6/10 white female so theres no reason you cant fuck this girl easy.

>Quintuple texting

This thread is already dead

Cringed out. Jesus OP

Learn to hide your fucking powerlevel.

DUDE YOU NEED TO STOP
STOP
STOP
STOP
STOP

doesn't even matter that you are giving her great advice. She has no idea what the fuck you are talking about, and when you keep going on she just thinks you're a crazy person. This is not how to influence people

*ghosts*

>he went beyond 2 messages without a reply

fuck you're about to get posted on /r/creepypms user!

Don't care. I'll tell someone my networth if they ask. I'm not stupid enough to ever give someone money. Don't see why people see the need to make their net worth some kind of state secret.

damn she stopped replying

My god what have you done? Why OP why???? If this is what being successful in crypto means I don't want any part of it.

GHOSTED.COM

if you had friends or a real life you would know why a person would want to move out.

Send her another message OP this time complimenting her features

Why would you tell her your exact net worth? It's never enough for someone who is asking.

holy shit stop

I thought plushfag "killed himself" or so
Where do I get these???

Bro the first rule of crypto is to never expose your power level. This is why people get robbed, shot at, extorted, and used.

hey guys whats going on in this completely real thread where completely real people talk to each other and have completely real conversations?

amazon.com/Pepe-Frog-official-anatomically-correct/dp/B01MCT549R/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1519336941&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=pepe plush

keep going pls

thats fuckin tumble weed buddy

DELIT THIS

in case you aren't larping, stop trying to get her to lose her entire life's savings on memes
She is obviously a normie roastie who doesn't have the cognitive realstate to understant how the societal norms (move out, work 9/5, have a kid, marry, buy a house) are bullshit and end up depressed crackwhore if she can't have the recognition of her also brainwashed wagecuck friends
Obviously she isn't going to fuck a loser like you, so stop wasting both of your times and leaver her alone you fucking creep

She removed me. Her chat just disappeared.

if she replies to you after this , she wants your D op. consider yourself already creaming in her vag

god OP is so fucking insufferable

>"oh, look at this dumb fucking hard working girl who's doing jobs to support herself, why can't she be like me and spend all her money on useless internet ponzi money and then get lucky that there's more retards in the world the think like me and buy it all up and give me a 10000000x return on my stupid investment that should have lost me all my money"
>what a dumb bitch
>I'm so much better than her for literally basically winning the lottery

kys OP hope you SODL'd cuz this bubble is about to burst and then you won't be so fucking smug will you

Yes, but hes on tinder trying to hook up not be her dad. White Knight mentality. If youre giving a girl advice and shes consoling in you then youre not going to fuck her.

>roasties
Oh is this a new little maymay thing the 19yo's are saying now? Roastie?

Hmm,
>Licensed by Matt Furie
I want this thing but I don't want to give that fag any money

Could have scored some pussy but you shilled NEO instead. My fucking sides are in orbit. She’s not interested you fucking nerd

OP you live inside an echo chamber that is Veeky Forums. Trust me, dont project your image of NEET if you want to get laid.
>Dont talk down to someone you want to fuck
>Dont give life advice when you live with your parents
>Never bring up money.
>Lie.

OP, if she actually replies after this STFU about crypto. This bitch clearly doesn't give a fuck about investment advice and trying to sell her on crypto isn't going to get her to fuck you.

nice bait

he's telling you how to turn her on

you dont turn girls on by rote responding to her questions

you couldve said something like "i have enough to secretly own the deed to the continent of australia and several shadow islands hbu". something stupid and playful

but no, instead you told her your exact assests in an obvious ploy to impress her and now you're giving her life advice like an orbiter

I am going to kill myself for you and die for your sins OP.

this shit too cringy faggot
no wonder you have to use tinder to get some pussy game

>rote responding

What the fuck? I had to look this shit up. It's the kind of thing only autists would have to think about or even know the vocabulary for. In fact, a lot of Google hits for this phrase are to autism websites.

Are you some literal assburger trying to teach this user how to talk to girls or something?

Man, I thought this was cringey...

... I wasn't even close to being prepared for the rest of OP's screenshots

she wasn't ready to swallow the red pill, so she won't be swallowing your cock any time soon I'm afraid

you will remain a poor virgin loser forever with this attitude

What does ironic cringing look like?

???

its not a technical term tho? not even in the PUA community?

you didnt know what the word "rote" meant? really shitty and autistic post

Same man they make my dick rock solid I love them

>not even in the PUA community

Sounds like you're awfully familiar with it.

You are literally some assburger who's into "the PUA community". Christ.

The autistic shilling is the worst kind of shilling

they suck, if you try to throatfuck a girl with one, your cock won't fit inside her neck becaue the choker is squeezing it too tight