If i put 100% of my paycheck into bitcoin for the next 12 months, how much $ will i have at the end do you think?

If i put 100% of my paycheck into bitcoin for the next 12 months, how much $ will i have at the end do you think?

0$

1 month's pay

100%

Why would it crash that hard?

meaning?

since brainlets like you are entering the market it's only obvious we are close to going to zero no offence

And just how the fuck am I a brainlet? You say no offense while offending me as a brainlet what the fuck is that?

by question you asked you proved yourself to be brainlet and i said no offence just because

Ok and just what was so dumb about the question? Wanting to know about bitcoin oh my goodness you mean just like every other post on this board?

You don't have much to lose, just invest.

Thanks, so how much will it be after 1 year?

None.
Even if Bitcoin would make you get some great gains theoretically, you still will have 0$ at the end because your greedy ass won't cash out and HODL until BTC does have his final crash.
Oh wait that's happening right now

if you want to know about bitcoin learn about it and stop asking what price it will be at the end of the year if you like the concept you invest and hodl

Impossible to say unless you tell us how much you make in a paycheck

bull. shit. I make $650 after pay raise two months ago and i have a good job, no way you are making that much

+1000%

What are you talking about dude? I make 24k a year, thats 2k a month.

We are going to zero to flush out all the normies

wouldn't that also flush out neets?

>why am i stupid for asking you to predict the future and leaving my financial decisions to the internet

Smart people already dumped their bags at the top to normies like you

Learn some math ya raging faggot otherwise get JUST'D