/ramen/ general

post your favorite ramen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2tUag07bW8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not everything needs to be a general. General culture is cancer. Just start a thread asking about ramen brands if you need to start yet another thread about ramen.

That's not ramen, that's yakisoba, genius

This. I mean it even says what it is on the package. OP confirmed for dipshit

I don't know if I can pick a favorite, because there are so many great kinds of ramen.

The Nongshim brand that comes with the individual packets of oil and seasoning paste are really tasty, but they're like $1.50 a packet. They're a good meal to treat yourself if you're on some kind of weekend movie or gaming binge.

As for the cheap shit, a lot of people really enjoy Maruchan pork flavor. It is really savory, even when you add a ton of water and do it as a soup. Pork is harder to find than the other flavors.

My personal go-to recipe is the ramen with eggs. I use the Maruchan chicken flavor because it's like 12 for a dollar, and I think it tastes better than nissin or other welfare brands.

Cook up the ramen and drain it.
Return the drained ramen to the pan, and add the seasoning and a raw egg or two.
Turn the heat up to medium-low and stir the shit out of it.
The egg sticks to the noodles as it cooks, and you end up with something that's in between an omelette and a carbonara.

Shin black ramyun with steak and mushroom snowman.

YOU'RE SHIT

YOUR TASTE IS SHIT

I'm going to make a compilation of your mushroom snowman posts and expose you for the autist that you are.

That was my plan all along, there will be more. Thanks user. I'll be posting a new one later tonight.

>ramen thread
>posts yakisoba
>not even best yakisoba

youtube.com/watch?v=2tUag07bW8w

breh

I just ordered some shin black and some habanero ramyun from amazon.

If you don't mind paying a little more, you'll really like this

Shin black is always good but standard Shin is fine too

Step aside please, real man's ramyun coming through

R-real man's forgot image coming through

>yakisoba, not ramen
this is my favorite ramen.

Literally the best

Spicy seafood + kippers

Brand doesn't matter.

Fuck you it is the perfect meal. A poor person fish soup.

The only good one out of those is the top right. Don't kid yourself.

This

oooh, this and the beef one are GOAT

Why do the Korean manufacturers pretend to be Japan?

what kind of pleb doesn't know how to do the fork twist and slurp for spaghetti

Wait top right and bottom right taste different? I ordered the bowl one and was kind of underwhelmed after hearing such praise for shin black ramen

Thats not ramen

The kind of pleb that eats spaghetti while wearing a nice shirt