So what do you Co/ck/s think of Halal Snack Packs?

So what do you Co/ck/s think of Halal Snack Packs?

Kebab meat with the holy trinity of sauces (bbq, chili, garlic) on chips!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PanBB1nGBBM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I refuse to eat cursed voodoo meat.

Pretty good, but they need more pork and beer.

This pretty much sums it up
>youtu.be/PanBB1nGBBM

They come in smaller packs and a small side of salad around here. Love this stuff.

its called and AB, short for abortion or afterbirth, and it was stolen by muslims who attached gaylal bullshit to it. invented by a GREEK not a fucking faggot mulsim

Also it's from Adelaide, more correctly known as RADELAIDE

thats right cunt

I don't like it

fuck yeah. blue and white or red and white?

fucking blue and white, how much of a cancerous faggot do you think I am?

No, no I don't
Never did

A regular kebab is better, halal snack packs are a cancerous facebook meme

Never been a fan of soggy fries, over rice that would be 100% better.

Some kebab places do them with rice, you're right, it is better, still not great though

DAILY REMINDER THAT 'HALAL' BUTCHERS ARE A TROJAN HORSE TO IMPORT AND EMPLOY MORE MUSLIMS WHILST DESTROYING THE NATIVE BUTCHERY INDUSTRY.

daily reminder halal certification opens your business up to 23% more people in your local community

As much as I hate mudslimes, that looks delicious and I would eat so much of whatever that is.

>he buys halal products so muslims can keep on slitting animals throats while yelling in moonspeak to god
>he supports muslims getting special treatment and not having to abide by cruelty prevention

besides, halal snack packs is the meme of the month on social media and for those who desperately want to fit in

Just a worst version of poutine desu

What native butchery industry? The only butchers in my area for the last 20 years are the Wal*Mart meat counter, I'd welcome weekly invasions by mounted berber hordes if it means getting real butchers around here. Bring it on, please.

But no meat

I'm an American and it looks tasty, but out of recent distaste towards Islam I'd put bacon or some other non-halal product on it first.

This, now that I think about it. More meats to make it better AND a pissed mudslime?

What's not to love?

OP memed too close to the sun

It just looks like a kebab tray but with shitty halal meat

>WAHHH HALAL IS ANIMAL CRUELTY

Literally the only difference is that halal doesn't electrocute the animal before slitting it's throat.

The throat cutting severs the carotid artery, the trachea, and the jugular vein all in one stroke, either way the animal is dead in a matter of seconds

daily reminder that unless you're ordering your meat from Salatin-tier farms and paying $30+ a pound for your meat, you're contributing to more horrific animal torture than whatever irrelevant differences may be found between hanging an animal upside down and electric shocking it, or slitting its throat like people have been doing for literally thousands of years

factory farmed meat is one of the most repugnant features of modern agriculture and nobody who eats factory farmed meat has any grounds for criticizing anyone

inb4 meat comes from "the store" so I'm somehow absolved of responsibility

the holy good thing coming from these barbarians.
But well they mostly steal it from the greeks

This. People who bitch about halal practices then go buy Tyson chicken are the scum of the earth.

So it's like a kebab pizza without the pizza? Lame.

These are absurdly disgusting and should be referred to as snack packs considering it was actually the greeks who came up with them.

Also you might as well fucking just drink the condiments and skip the actual process of eating it. Waste of decent meat.