Hygiene

How strict are you about hygiene when cooking at home?
My partner keeps petting the damn dog while cooking and it makes me mad like hell.

Do you actually wash your hands before cooking at home? And keep everything clean and tidy in the kitchen?

Depends on what I'm making desu.
Like a sandwich or basic dry shut u might skip washing my hands but for the most part I always go to the sink first.

Petting the dogs would piss me off too, not to mention getting hair in the god damn food.

Yes to clutter
No to dirty
I have way too much stuff in my kitchen, but it's all clean. Used to live with a spanish chica who never did the dishes and always fried shit in oil. Dirty little slut. Never again.

>desu
Filters, faggot.

I always wash my hands but my parents used to yell at me for washing them in the kitchen sink. They thought it was wrong to do it in the kitchen instead of the bathroom

was always terrified i'd get worms if me or my partner played with the dog before sex

Wash hands before making sandwich

Wash hands after putting ingredients away, jars are always all greasy from fridge

Wash hands after putting chips on plate, then put bag away so I don't get chip dust on the outside

Wash hands after getting 2l soda out and back in, again with fridge grease

My routine. Might sound OCD but it makes sense. I hate greasy hands or any food residue. I eat at my desk so it's important to stay clean

its only wrong if you want to use the same sink to wash produce or other food without washing the sink beforehand

deworm your dog then
flea treatment/worming your dog should only cost like $10-15 a month if you buy 6 months of product at a time.

Why the fuck is you fridge greasy? Do you pour oil in it regularly? Rub the walls with butter? Boil grease in it?

if they had worms i'd de worm them, they don't tho, i am just paranoid

i wash my hands once with soap the first time before touching food, and then just rinse my hands if i've touched anything else after unless it's raw meat.

You've probably got worms, you just don't realise it yet.

ThisWhat the hell user. Post greasy fridge. I demand explanations.

>My partner keeps petting the damn dog while cooking and it makes me mad like hell.

Are you fucking retarded? Your immune system is already adapted to everything the dog has.

Wash your hands before cooking and careful with raw meats.

>How strict are you about hygiene when cooking at home?
Not very.
>My partner keeps petting the damn dog while cooking and it makes me mad like hell.
Break up.
>Do you actually wash your hands before cooking at home?
Yes...
>And keep everything clean and tidy in the kitchen?
... yes...
... guess I'm not too strict, then. I thought you meant things like bleaching my cutting boards and shit like that.

Yes, I follow the bare minimum hygienic precautions, whatthefuck.

If I'm cooking for myself I don't care. Other people - I make sure hands are clean and food hygeine is adhered to

My ex has two dogs and it's pretty much impossible to cook anything without there being dog hair in the food, but I'd still wash my hands first if I'd been petting them.

>fridge grease

>Do you actually wash your hands before cooking at home? And keep everything clean and tidy in the kitchen?

I wash my hands constantly while cooking or handling food.

I wash my hands after using the toilet or if they get dirty.

I never wash before preparing or cooking food.

>my partner
Judging by that phrase you are a gay. petting the dog sounds extremely sanitary when you put it into perspective that you've had a dick in your mouth.

I'd bet that at least a few times, your mom gave you a goodnight kiss after blowing your dad or some rando if you came from a single parent home. And without brushing her teeth or gargling with mouthwash first. Let that sink in a minute.

My mom didn't believe in oral sex.

>implying lesbians even look at mancock, never mind so much as touch one

The same way clergy believe in protecting kids.

just because she wouldn't give you a blowie does not mean she didn't believe in oral sex.

You know, like the wet greasy frost that builds up on everything during the humid summer. Also a mixture of all the food particles hovering around because your parents don't cover leftovers properly or spill the box wine everywhere

>My partner keeps petting

>whale noise

you mean condensation? as in water?

You have to clean your fridge you know.

>still cooking

when i still cooked, years back, the best way i found to keep everything tidy was reducing my kitchen ware. it was great, i always had a plile of shit to clean, and after keeping a single item of everuthing it was clean all the time, effortless.

my grandma allways got mad at me for washing my hands every few second while cooking.
Like , i scratched my head i wash my hand
i touched something that i feel it was dirty i wash again.

I worked with some dude that was strict about making burgers , he said something like
"you would not want to have an hair or dirt on your burger, woun't you?"
if i cook i will keep myself clean and wear something on my head

I don't even wash my hands after using the toilet.

Yes.
And I clean while I cook so its all tidy when I finish.

>Do you actually wash your hands before cooking at home?

No, I really don't care. I wash my hands when I come home from work because I use public transportation.

>And keep everything clean and tidy in the kitchen?

Clean, yes. Tidy, no.