He didn't sell after seeing pic related

>He didn't sell after seeing pic related
Explain yourself, Veeky Forums!

If you play your cards right, you can profit from the normie influx. Think like a whale.

I was too distracted by these chicks

wonder how much stellar paid for that ad?

Film?

what if Katy Perry has been holding since 2010 when she first got famous and is just using her status to dump on normies now?

Blade Runner 2049

userios>?

t

Where is this from?

MOMMY MILKIES

Blade Runner 2049

the normies know.

Fuck normalfags. This is cringe.

DELET

cypto is just a fad for normies, even if there is money in it most normies will give up at the first sign of bad news or confusion.

bitstamp reported 100k registrations per day, my account was verified last week after 2.5 months of waiting

the bubble hasn't started yet, the real madness will start when bitcoin reaches a new ATH

btw, these news users haven't bought yet, they are normies, and normies don't buy dips, they FOMO the fuck out, they are waiting for recovery

This, why do you guys think btc reached 19k in the first place? Normies FOMOing as soon as it started rising

and normies think if something recovers once it can always recover, they saw bitcoin fall to 6k, once it gets near 20k again they will go all in and make a promise to themselves to hodl forever. This recovery will create millions of hodlers.

there are more fiat gateways than ever, Robinhood Crypto launched and will keep supporting more states, the next bull run will be epic.

it has a complete lack of status. until the normie can tilt his head back and talk proudly of it the way he does of his 'stock' and 'property' 'investments' we won't get much more than the pajeets and greyhound aficionados onboard.

this is the core of what the mainstream fud achieves, your mid barrel normie has no idea what Bit coins are, he has no interest and will merely snap to the trash narrative because he knows what they are not is something found in a successful boomers portfolio.

i do not think we lose the pajeets niggers etc.. as long as there is volatility and an occasional moon for them to gamble, but we do not get the big 5 figure investments from educated normie until there is some way they can derive status. Right now we've strung them as far as parroting 'blockchain good crypto currency bad', we need to bump them along to thinking ETFs are OK because they're on the stock market or something like that. After some time there they will look to be the smart goy by directly buying the underlying.

these guys will be the last on after it is hedge fund and then bank approved, we may still be early adapters.

this. the recent crash was a teether for the normie, just like previous ones were for us autists

No garden variety norman is putting any significant money in something this volatile, ever. The reputation and low status crypto currently has is kind of earned in my honest opinion. I understand there is potential but the look at the current state of things, for the average person crypto is a confusing mess filled with weird people investing in things they don't understand and using language that's totally confusing.

you are understanding the greed of people, they would rather lose 60% of their investment than become the pizza guy who bought 2 for 10k BTC

losing most of your investment feels less bad than missing 10-100x gains to most people. everyone can spare some money for bitcoin. the risk/reward is very very attractive.

underestimating

They won't go all in, at least most won't, but a lot of norman will roll risky assets into their portfolio, they need aesthetic exchanges and most of all to know that we aren't literally going to zero. A small percentage of civilized portfolio is like a pajeet family all in. ETFs can get the ball rolling. This will all take years