What is your ideal breakfast guys? Im currently having some ramen and liquor

What is your ideal breakfast guys? Im currently having some ramen and liquor

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rice_pudding
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eggs, fried potatoes with onion, buttered toast.

Toasted English muffin smothered in butter and a coffee

this with corn chips

What is that?

7-Layer dip

you nailed it. Liquor and ramen.

It truly feels like the epitome of cuisine. Maybe thats because I'm drunk

I throw out the seasoning and use butter and salt to make up for my excessive alcohol. Kind of like poor mans gatorade

This diagram is pretty great for making quality ramen. I like your idea though, I plan to try it out

just try to drain all the water after cooking, melt in like 1 tablespoon butter and fling it around in it and salt a little aND Let it cool for like 2 mins or so and twirl it on your fork and nommmmmmmmm

but when you try to drain them don't dump the noodles out into the sink because that sucks and they get cold and taste funny after you pick them out but if it has a weird taste after, just drink more.

Thx bb

White rice, milk, and sugar. It's kind of like oatmeal, but with rice.

I grew up on that and have never seen any one else that does it, until now.

Same, actually. I just explained it this morning to my roommate when I did it, and he had never heard of it before.

BACON EGGS AND TOAST
START YOUR DAY THE GERGEICH WAY
WITH BACON EGGS AND TOAST

Where are you from? That may explain it some. Or not at all.

Oklahoma.

So not at all. That is odd. I ate it in western NY state near Buffalo. But still nobody near me even did it so it's odd. But the stuff is great.

It is indeed. It's probably just a case of convergent cuisine.

my dad would also take bread, break it up and put in a pan with milk and brown sugar and raisins and cook it down into a thick mixture and called it pobs.

What is that?

Sounds a bit like what is known as 'rice pudding' in the UK.

How was it in terms of taste?

Scrambled eggs, hash browns or some other kind of potato, sausage, coffee.

Bacon only if it's perfectly cooked.

Sorry for ruining you hipster cred, but that shit isnt unique at all. Its present in nearly every cuisine.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rice_pudding

holy shit btfo

That's why I said it was convergent cuisine, user. When you have something as simple as rice with milk and rice, it's bound to have been done more than once.

Eggs Benedict

other than the meat and bacon this looks pretty good for a mc dicks meal.

It was like an extra liquidy bread pudding sort of. I like it but have not had it in like 20 years.

different types of white bread with pesto, meetwurst and random veggies on top.maybe some feta if I have any and a bit of strong mustard. I drink chocolate milk, [spoiler] fucking obviously.[/spoiler]