Take one

Take one.

thanks

I'm good, thanks.

no thanks I like cookie with my chocolate chips

Thank you.

How do you keep cookies in this shape when baking? Mine stretch out.

you probably use too much butter

may I have 2 instead of one and a glass of whole milk, please? They look great. Soft, chocolaty and perfect for milk. I hate crunchy burned ones.

No thank you. I'm cutting.

Maybe. Mixture doesn't seem to buttery to me in terms of taste or consistency, any way I could tell whether I used to much butter prior to cooking?

fuck middle
marry left
kill right

I'll take two thanks

chill dough before baking

There's not enough there for everyone on Veeky Forums! Someone has to go hungry. Who will volunteer?

I do that. It's like fucking tough ice cream when it goes on to the tray.

Alright

Which one of you asshole took an extra one?

>No oatmeal raisin

Dropped

I shouldn't. ..
Maybe just one.

That's a lot of chocolate so no but thank you.

>wanting dry doughtumors

I never chill mine before baking them.

I use more baking powder than baking soda and they don't spread out so much. Also they stay nice and tender.

Now

Someone give me the recipe for that image

2 cups chocolate chips
4 cups cookie dough
bake at 350 for 15 minutes

wa la

How do you make the dough

Are you not able to see the watermark or use reverse image search?

Yes

wa la

What's your recipe?

I will have all of them actually

Are they gluten-free?

Fat fuck.

Don't worry, I will vomit after, of course

looks dope, thanks

any nuts?

How self-absorbed

Oh I'm sorry, did I take all the imaginary cookies? Such a wicked act, I am so ashamed.

But then the cookies will be cold

really makes you think

If butter is more than 50% the weight of the flour/other starchy carb/grain (in case you're making oatmeal cookies, corn biscuits/cookies or something like that), there's too much butter.

A US cup of rolled oats weighs 100g or so
A US cup of flour weighs 120g or so.
A US cup of butter weighs double that.

50% butter will yield very soft cookies/biscuits.

*takes two*

use parchment
and chilled dough

>there are people on here right now who don't use parchment paper when baking cookies.

replace flour with oat flour, use only egg yolks and replace half the butter with cream cheese. now its gluten free

I just get
2 tbsp vanilla extract
1 cup egg
1 cup betty crocker cookie mix
1 cup refrigeration over night
1 cup baking soda
1 cup butter
1 cup cow semen
1 cup bake on 340° for 1 cup
1 cup the bottom may be burned, dip a spoon in
1 cup oil and it will glide off

220g Butter
200g peanut butter
200g Brown sugar
180g Granulated sugar
15g salt
5g Baking soda
20g Vanilla extract, pure
2 large Eggs
320g white AP flour
300g chocolate chips or chunks

preheat oven to 350F/177C cream butter, pb, sugars, salt and baking soda until nice 'n fluffy
slowly mix in eggs and vanilla
mix flour and chocolate together then add to the wet mixture 3 portions waiting until most of the flour is incorporated before adding more.

using a scoop or spoon put dough clumps on a baking sheet covered with parchment or a silicone liner, chill for at least 15 minutes and bake for 13-14 minutes. if you want a denser cookie immediately after cooking compress the cookie with the bottom of a mason jar or drinking glass, transfer cookies to cooling rack.

>eggs aren't also by weight

You disgust me.

i figured people wouldn't wanna be anal about the eggs so i converted it. should be 100g which is about 2 large eggs

>about
True. But they might also be up to 120g.
Not a BIG deal, but the eggs do account for a lot of the moisture in the dough, so it's good to keep in mind when tweaking a recipe.

Good point

You put something nefarious in them didn't you. I've been on the internet before you can't trick my that easily, OP.

Thank you!!

There is no point. Chocolate chip cookies don't stick to the baking sheet due to the butter in them. inb4 someone complaining about scraping off their pancake cookies. They still don't stick. They are just harder to remove since they are so thin and usually crumble to pieces as you pick them up. You made them wrong.