This Update is extremely bullish for ODN

This is Obsidian Chan say something nice about her!

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2904277.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wow much bags, very heavy, such loss

She's CUTE!

Proof Of Sexy

Sagescam new bounty program huh? Staking his coins and paying deluded holders in useless odn shekels while he relaunches TakCoin advertising masternodes.

Fooled people on odn with the masternode meme and now he's going for it on takcoin

That isn't very nice!

>Sagescam
when i discovered some weeks ago his old ''coin projects'' i knew i had to sell.
i as a newfag who bought odn in the december dip, thought odn was going to be big, now i know there are better projects out there.
odn is overvalued, for it to be interesting for me it would have to at 100 /200 sats.. thank god i sold.
also the PooP episode shows how much the developers care about their investors.
and before i end i just want to say:
penis.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2904277.0

Dead for 3 years and revived recently after ODN went down the shitter. Finding a fresh batch of dummies to make money on

YAH keep on scamming assholes. Good luck retrieving those ICO funds Pete holds and legally owns.

>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2904277.0
kek

Holy shit I almost bought some of this shitcoin. Thanks anons.

>odn is overvalued

I can't believe it's worth 6 million! Rank 550! Record low price! I'm interested in the project but i'm not buying because I heard the CEO has access to all the funds - not worth the risk.

yeah thats how a company works asshole, do you realy think he can do an exit scam? his name is knows, his whole life is known, and its a legal company. that would be the worst scam ever

Do you think we can fud the price even lower by posting on bitcointalk? It's not going down enough by posting on Veeky Forums alone, guys.

how so you think funds work? someone needs access to them

Hey guys please keep the thread on topic. Just say something nice about the cute anime waifu :(
One of the community members worked hard on it.

the project is centralized because the CEO who runs the project controls all the ICO funds. Crypto is about decentralization. One guy shouldn't be able to start his own ICO and then control all the funds.

Sagemark is under a different name advertising his new coin while he pretends to work on ODN. Look around and you will find him

They're too deluded. Just sit back and enjoy the worldcoin 3.0 wojacks.

Some of them want to be abused...

>>Sagemark is under a different name advertising his new coin while he pretends to work on ODN

LOL. Sagemark doesnt do anything anyway except say gay shit on the discord and lead marketing and develop Glass. He should just quit. I bet hes a manlet in real-life. Always pretending to work on something to compensate haha

I see a huge pump coming....

ps. Obsidian Chan is a cutie!

it is, no working product, none of the promises by the team were mantained, PooP meme, blackstone leaving by the 31 of march. an endless amount of bad news which tanked the price, hope the people that bought at ath in january had the decency to sell or they will be calling suicide prevention lifeline when the price tanks under 1k sats giving them a 95% loss

75% of shares in the goddamn company you retard, not 75% in the ODN coins/tokens... Bloody retard

why no working product? Wallet works fine, messenger works fine, quite a lot accomplished since ico...just the team sucks, kek

Fallout New Vegas is the best Obsidian could ever muster. That's all.

please...please moon ODN. my bags, they are so heavy..... why did this coin have to be ruined by some faggot CEO. why....

Haha. Such retards who bought high. I just got in at 2000 sats and it's going up again. It's not going lower anymore guys. No need to FUD anymore. I think the weak hands are gone. Price bottomed out.

why actually...?

>messenger works fine,
the messanger isnt even decentralized yet which kills the privacy aspect of it.
>I just got in at 2000 sats and it's going up again.
might go up to 3k, i dont think it will go higher, actually i believe it will go lower, reason is all the bad news, and the bad news that will come. that pinned message on the discord is fucking bad news, people dont buy when there are internal turmoils in the team. i dont think it will moon before the 31st of march, also it wont go on other exchanges until the team figures out what to do.

At least they have a product out unlike most of these overvalued shitcoins

yes, it's not decentralized yet, but it's still much more anonymous than other messengers already. Team conflicts are easier resolved than a lack of technology or having simply a bad product

>yes, it's not decentralized yet
then its not anonymous
>At least they have a product
most decent projects already have a product, and odn's product is not that great.
with all the coins that there are people chose to go all in on odn for the anonymous messanger meme. there are better projects out there that will give you higher ROI.
it will be a miracle if odn goes over 5$, this is a risky 10x 20x max in a LONG amount of time.
its never going to have ''TRON'' hype nad 100x in a month

Honest advice: stay away from that shitcoin. It made so many people miss out and suffer so much with their heavy, heavy bags.

it's more anonymous than others because it uses anonymous throw-away ids and better encryption

I'm amazed at how horrendous the entire team is. The CEO is either a scammer or has no idea how to communicate and run a team, the lead dev can't get the product out on time and instead constantly throws fits in public communication, and no one seems to understand how to market it.

Every piece of news shows more and more how incompetent and dysfunctional the team is. They get a massive moon thrown at them for no real reason and then PoOP all over it, it's embarrassing.

>They get a massive moon thrown at them for no real reason and then PoOP
>this
all the money that ath buyers lost for their incompetence.

>no working product
ODN is a piece of shit but it has a working product

You're a fucking idiot if you bought the coin before researching it. This was foreseeable and avoidable. The CEO does not have a good track record.

that botched messanger that cant even get on google play?
there should have been the iphone version of it in jan, were at the end of feb, hasnt come out.
there should have been GLASS by now, or something to show for its development, nothing on that either.
there should have been new exchanges by now, binance listing they were saying in jan, cant even get on kucoin on feb, reminder confido (an exit scam) is on kucoin

Blackstone couldn't even finish visual crypt after 3.5 years of working on it..It's trash, face it. And you expect it to be integrated on the blockchain?

This was set up to fail from the start and was a cash grab. Sagemark advertises his services as a blockchain startup accelerator but he's really a glorified bullshit artist/pump and dumper. Peter is well...someone who probably heard of crypto through a mutual friend, had a lot of money already, and said fuck it lets do this. All and all a recipe for disaster

Guys please talk about ODN chan and not about the team!

will go 3-4x on good news

Nice work. It is the best thing to come out of this project in over a month

odn waifu looks good, its one of the biggest accomplishments of odn so far

Very Bullish Indeed! Glad you agree with me Anons, I feel like this waifu is exactly what ODN needed. ODN doesn't need a flashy waifu like FUN with her FUN Bags. ODN Chan is very modest, but eager for new experiences and new highs!