Oy lads

Oy lads

Just out of curiosity, what's your favorite type of beer? I'm wanting to pitch a set of ideas to a local brewery and I want to know what kind of beer YOU like

Pic slightly related.

a bourbon flavored beer?

are you serious?

No, it's related in the sense that both drinks contain alcohol. I was just too lazy to flip over to the Google machine and find a generic picture of beer.

Additionally, Eagle Rare is one of my favorite bourbons.

I don't know if a bourbon-flavored beer would catch on, though.

Neckbeards go crazy for bourbon barrel beer
I don't really have a favorite but I suppose I buy IPA more than anything because it comes in more variety than any other style and I am a normie REEEEEEE

I like overhopped beers with labels drawn by independent artists.

My kind of target audience. Tell me, do you prefer to pay far more for the beer than what it's worth?

>normies

You may be surprised to find normies exist all over Veeky Forums. They're just not welcome in /pol/ or /r9k/

Underrated bourbon there. I like that it isn't as sweet as most bourbon. My favorite at that price point

>underrated
What planet are you from? Eagle Rare is meme status, maybe not quite Pappy tier but definitely meme status.

Only if the ingredients are organic or fair trade.

Someone who hasn't been to a bar outside of a pool hall for about five years. I don't see it displayed prominently at the liquor stores either.

It actually tends to get sold out rather quickly since it's typically on sale, at least at the places I've been

Not in my region. I've been drinking it over 10 years without having issues finding it. Then again, the Midwest is usually the last region for memes to catch on.

Red ales (Irish?)
Belgian als

Is Eagle Rare 10 worth the extra over stuff like Buffalo Trace / Makers Mark etc? Not a huge readily available selection in the UK but it has appeared in ASDA recently for around the same price as a good scotch so I am tempted.

Anyway, I like red beers and darker beers. Current favourite is Skye Red from the Skye brewing company, closely followed by Dark Island from the Orkney brewery.

Dark lager

Over here they're about the same price, but I prefer it over Makers Mark and Buffalo Trace. I've always felt it tastes like a cross between scotch and bourbon.

me too - but it has to have a wacky name, like Futtbucker IPA or Zombie Slaughter IPA.

it should also claim to be a pre-prohibition recipe, and only use 100% local ingredients, sourced from people who have beards and ironic tattoos.

KY shitter here

Eagle Rare is really good bourbon whiskey
Probably worth the price

Also bourbon barrel beer is some good stuff, all microbrewery hipster stuff though

Nothing fancy, I like Coors Banquet.

Faxe, various IPAs chosen whimsically, ginger/spruce beer, Red Stripe

I'll admit that I'm pretty inexperienced when it comes to alcohol though, still exploring things.