Beer after food?

here is my predicament I have to go to a cookout at around 5:30-6, I haven't eaten anything all day, I usually have a routine of drinking 7-10 beers a night I get started around 7pm my question is how long should I wait after eating to begin drinking so that I can still get a good buzz....I don't want to waste beer by not catching a buzz......also I don't want to look like an alcoholic by saying "i cant eat because im drinking later".....any advice?

>any advice?

Stop being an alcoholic.

> 7 to 10 beers a night

my advice would be to kiss your liver goodbye

it's only for a few hours each night not all day long

I don't think that amount of beer Is going to kill a liver... yeah if you were drinking a 5th of liquor everyday yeah but beer is mostly just water anyway

Depends how much you plan on eating really, if it will be loads then it will be harder to get a buzz later.

I recommend a beer or 2 before you eat anything which will get you going if you haven't eaten, then slowly worth your way through the rest when you start eating. Just don't go overboard and drink 10 on an empty stomach.

I wont be able to drink prior to the cookout and not while there only after....I haven't eaten anything all day so im thinking if I eat a hotdog and maybe a few spoons of potato salad maybe just maybe an hour and a half later I can get started with my normal routine and get buzzed

>being this dumb

Proof that alcohol kills braincells.

That's 210-300 beers a month. You're killing yourself, and you are definitely alcoholic if you do this every day, it doesn't matter fuck-all if it's only for a few hours.

I can still get an erection......you wanna blow me again?

lol you really think im "killing" myself? I feel fine have been at it for years, go for a physical once a year.. haven't heard anything negative yet

No, but all that alcohol sure will blow up your liver, you weak piece of shit.
I really wonder how shit your family life must've been for you to end up so dumb and alcoholic.

7 beers assuming 5% and 355 mL bottles --> 124 mL ethanol

5th, assuming 40% --> 300 mL ethanol

Yeah the beer might not be as bad as a 5th of liquor, but I wouldn't be surprised if you ran into problems down the road if you really drink that much every night.

Wait till your 30s, you slack jawed yokel.
Your body can handle anything while you're young, but this all adds up and will show it self as you age and by that time its too late.

it weren't no magic kingdom I can tell you that lol

Are you an American? What percentage is your beer?

>Im smarter than every scientist in the known galaxy. Drinking to excess every single day is safe!

Almost 31

yes it's only like 4.2% coors light

well fags I have to go attend my cookout now i'll let you know how it turns out if this thread still exist when I am able to reply.....

I'm Canadian and only drink around 4-5 6% Budweisers and colt .45s. If I were you I wouldn't during more than 6-7. 10 is quite a bit.

usually it's 7-8max most nights unless the radio is just killing it and they are going down extra smooth

>7-10 beers a day

Congrats, you're an addict. Keep denying it though.
I bet you couldnt go a day without drinking.
I bet you're fat as fuck too and believe Olive Garden is the height of fine dining.

Im happy that at least you're guaranteed to not live a long and fruitful life, you passport-less fuck.

If 8 is your max I'd say you're good but you're walking a thin line man. You're a borderline alcoholo.

If you're worried about getting a buzz to the point that you time your meals to not interfere with it then you are an alcoholic.

Doesn't matter if you average 2 drinks a night or 20.

Maybe dude. But being an alcoholo is when you drink your fuck off.

>7-10 beers a night
> I get started around 7pm
>"i cant eat because im drinking later"

>any advice?

Get help. Best advice I can give you.

I wasn't drinking that much alcohol when I was a student in my first year.
I handled my booze pretty well, and on a night out, I could drink a good amount and mix alcohol without problems. But I was averaging 2-3 beers worth/day at most.

Fuck, Veeky Forums really is a board for alcoholics, isn't it?

eating is cheating

>wanting to catch a buzz means you're an alcoholic

Okay Mother Teresa...